PDA

View Full Version : It has been a good day...

Tejastrue
11-08-2014, 09:14 PM
There is still some time left in this day but it has been a good Saturday for the state of Texas and their major college programs ....Texas, Texas A&M, and Baylor all winning big games, with TCU holding strong thus far...I don't know about you guys but I had to smile just a bit.

Cam
11-08-2014, 09:38 PM
There is still some time left in this day but it has been a good Saturday for the state of Texas and their major college programs ....Texas, Texas A&M, and Baylor all winning big games, with TCU holding strong thus far...I don't know about you guys but I had to smile just a bit.

...yes it has!....I started watchin' the Baylor game but while flippin' channels I ran across the movie "Casper"!!!....ya know, the one with Christina Ricci and Bill Pullman....so, I watched Casper.:doh:..then I went outside and worked on my old 77 Ford truck!.....hardly watched football today........:crazy1:

Tejastrue
11-08-2014, 09:52 PM
Sorry Cam... but in the reverse words of Doc Holiday..."that's not funny"...

1st and goal
11-08-2014, 10:21 PM
no reason for any top tier athlete to leave this state.

Cam
11-08-2014, 10:36 PM
Sorry Cam... but in the reverse words of Doc Holiday..."that's not funny"...

wasn't really tryin' to be...that's really what I did!!!...I saw Casper and got instant flashbacks of when I used to watch that flick with my kids.....kinda got choked up knowing they're all grown up.....

Tejastrue
11-08-2014, 10:41 PM
wasn't really tryin' to be...that's really what I did!!!...I saw Casper and got instant flashbacks of when I used to watch that flick with my kids.....kinda got choked up knowing they're all grown up..... Okay...Okay..I get that..

Tejastrue
11-08-2014, 10:41 PM
no reason for any top tier athlete to leave this state.

Absolutely....

regaleagle
11-08-2014, 10:48 PM
yeah....I get choked up all the time these days watching old flicks, haha. But NEVER Casper, lol.

hookandladder
11-08-2014, 10:57 PM
Hell yea , great day all around.

Saggy Aggie
11-09-2014, 10:34 AM
Hell yea , great day all around.

+1....

All these wins and looked good doing it too