Lion70
11-08-2014, 12:23 AM
1. 8-2 4-1 Henderson
2. 5-5 4-1 Carthage
3. 5-5 3-2 Chapel Hill
4. 4-6 3-2 Kilgore

5. 1-9 1-4 Palestine
6. 1-9 0-5 Brownsboro

Henderson loss to kilgore combined with Carthage win over Chapel Hill gives the District Title to both Henderson and Carthage.

Palestine earned it's first win in week 10 against Brownsboro

Kilgore stopped Henderson from winning outright 24-18
Carthage only loss was to Henderson after that horrific 1-4 start.
Chapel Hill lost to Henderson and Carthage

Kilgore beat Palestine Henderson bronsboro.

Brownsboro has just been terrible all season.

cowboyandchrist
11-08-2014, 12:35 PM
Everyone of the teams in this district will be a tuff out for anyone in the playoffs. I think Kilgore getting everyone back for the first time all season will be a big surprise for the team or teams they will face. Chapel Hill with their speed can beat anyone if they stop with the mistakes. Henderson is a solid playoff team with a good QB and defense. My Dawgs are starting to make a believer out of me, even though they have lost every running back they started with, brought up future stars from the freshmen team, QB may have a broken hand, and anything else you can think of. They are coached by (in my opinion) the best coach in Texas, he has got these young men believing in them selves. What happens in the playoffs does not matter to me because they have done the impossible with 19 new starters, most of which are under classmen. They are co-district champs and they want more. They will be the under Dawg in every game from here on out, they might just go a long ways and shock the 4A DI football classification. Lets Go Dawgs. God Bless all teams in the playoffs