PDA

View Full Version : Region 2 GOTW vote

regaleagle
11-04-2014, 09:14 PM
I'm gonna nominate Dallas Carter(1-8/1-3) vs. Wilmer Hutchins(3-6/1-3) for this week's Region II GOTW. The loser will NOT make the playoffs....so this game is for all the marbles. Padilla has Carter favored by 2. The game will be a home game for Carter. No homies here for either team, but this game does decide a winner that will be playing again next week....and the game should be close.

Aguilafanatico
11-04-2014, 09:43 PM
I'm gonna nominate Dallas Carter(1-8/1-3) vs. Wilmer Hutchins(3-6/1-3) for this week's Region II GOTW. The loser will NOT make the playoffs....so this game is for all the marbles. Padilla has Carter favored by 2. The game will be a home game for Carter. No homies here for either team, but this game does decide a winner that will be playing again next week....and the game should be close.

No posters on the board = a dead thread. Yes it's an important game for playoff seedlings but nobody here to debate the game.

lostaussie
11-05-2014, 06:28 AM
Boy oh boy......Carter sure has fell a long way since those "Friday Night Lights"

waterboy
11-05-2014, 08:28 AM
I'm gonna nominate the Tatum / Pleasant Grove matchup. This will decide the 3rd and 4th seed in District 6. The winner doesn't have to face Gilmer in the first round.:stirpot::D

Really, there's not a lot to choose from. I guess the Carthage / Chapel Hill game for second place in that district?

Aguilafanatico
11-05-2014, 08:32 AM
I'm gonna nominate the Tatum / Pleasant Grove matchup. This will decide the 3rd and 4th seed in District 6. The winner doesn't have to face Gilmer in the first round.:stirpot::D

Really, there's not a lot to choose from. I guess the Carthage / Chapel Hill game for second place in that district?

I will nominate Argyle @ Sanger. This game is for the outright district title. Sanger has one loss to Ranchview, Argyle is undefeated. These teams are rivals that haven't faced each other in several years.

lostaussie
11-05-2014, 10:10 AM
I will nominate Argyle @ Sanger. This game is for the outright district title. Sanger has one loss to Ranchview, Argyle is undefeated. These teams are rivals that haven't faced each other in several years.

Winner:D

waterboy
11-05-2014, 12:55 PM

:clap: There you go! I knew there had to be a better matchup than those mentioned. I just haven't looked at the matchups.

Agyle @ Sanger definitely gets my vote.

Aguilafanatico
11-05-2014, 12:57 PM
:clap: There you go! I knew there had to be a better matchup than those mentioned. I just haven't looked at the matchups.

Agyle @ Sanger definitely gets my vote.

Still trying to figure out what being nominated as game of the week gets you? Does Grant and Terry show up in the Old Coach helicopter to broadcast LIVE?

waterboy
11-05-2014, 03:25 PM
Still trying to figure out what being nominated as game of the week gets you? Does Grant and Terry show up in the Old Coach helicopter to broadcast LIVE?

I wouldn't know, but I think Grant passes out beer in the parking lot....:doh: Just don't turn him in.

Aguilafanatico
11-05-2014, 03:30 PM
I wouldn't know, but I think Grant passes out beer in the parking lot....:doh: Just don't turn him in.

You might have misunderstood. I heard Grant passes out FROM beer in the parking lot.

waterboy
11-05-2014, 03:46 PM
You might have misunderstood. I heard Grant passes out FROM beer in the parking lot.

Oh, yeah! That sounds more like it...:D

HEMOTOXIC
11-05-2014, 05:42 PM

Cathage/CH is region III.

waterboy
11-05-2014, 05:55 PM
Cathage/CH is region III.

I forgot... They move into different regions every alignment it seems. it's hard to keep up unless you're in the same division and district. I sure do miss being in the District of Doom. I just hope our Buckeyes can stay focused, and overcome adversity when the occasion arises, because they certainly are not being tested in the district the UIL put them in.