PDA

View Full Version : Decatur @ Graham

Bullaholic
11-03-2014, 05:56 PM
I think Graham wins this one by 10-14, but I don't think it will be a blowout. Decatur is a decent team on both sides of the ball with some weapons.

briandumith*
11-03-2014, 05:58 PM
I think Graham wins this one by 10-14, but I don't think it will be a blowout. Decatur is a decent team on both sides of the ball with some weapons.

you may be right about this...only because once Graham has a safe lead expect them to play lots of reserves to lessen the chance for injury....

Rattler
11-03-2014, 09:20 PM
Graham by 35+

defense51
11-03-2014, 09:55 PM
Graham by at least 28, I don't think Decatur's defense can hang with Graham's offense for more than a quarter.

garciap77
11-03-2014, 11:10 PM
Graham by 35+

:2thumbsup

hollywood
11-03-2014, 11:41 PM
Graham by 15

Tink4392
11-04-2014, 10:21 AM
Graham by 21, Defense is too stout for Decatur to get much going.

toddg
11-04-2014, 12:05 PM
Graham shuts the door early to finish district..it wont be close.

BwdLions
11-04-2014, 12:29 PM
you may be right about this...only because once Graham has a safe lead expect them to play lots of reserves to lessen the chance for injury....

I don't know that I've ever seen Davidson do that. He likes the lopsided wins. When the Steers have big leads, he continues to throw the ball instead of using the ground game to keep the clock running. He may put back-ups in, but it isn't until late in the game.

briandumith*
11-04-2014, 12:32 PM
I don't know that I've ever seen Davidson do that. He likes the lopsided wins. When the Steers have big leads, he continues to throw the ball instead of using the ground game to keep the clock running. He may put back-ups in, but it isn't until late in the game.

well then you have not watched many of our games.....He pull the starters a lot and had for the past several years....Just our back ups are great too.. and they score a lot....SEE this picture that is our 4th string running back! In fact Davidson loves to have everyone play in a game no matter the talent..you don't know what you are say n https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10406511_10202725277243348_8721828382634733813_n.j pg?oh=54c66bde73615e79da56b7e4dfb027d0&oe=54EAE7AC

Sweetwater Red
11-04-2014, 12:42 PM

I remember when most on here were questioning why why Brad would leave Case in until the final minutes of
games that were well in hand.

briandumith*
11-04-2014, 01:42 PM
I remember when most on here were questioning why why Brad would leave Case in until the final minutes of
games that were well in hand.

The McCoy era is over is Graham..... Everyone knows why he left his son in...and I would as well... If I was the coach..

BwdLions
11-04-2014, 02:34 PM
well then you have not watched many of our games.....He pull the starters a lot and had for the past several years....Just our back ups are great too.. and they score a lot....SEE this picture that is our 4th string running back! In fact Davidson loves to have everyone play in a game no matter the talent..you don't know what you are say n https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10406511_10202725277243348_8721828382634733813_n.j pg?oh=54c66bde73615e79da56b7e4dfb027d0&oe=54EAE7AC

What I posted is what I have observed (and others have told me). I'm not saying he doesn't put backups in at times during the game. I'm sure when he does that, they are worthy of playing time (and they are talented enough to make plays). I'm talking about pulling starting units and running the ball (instead of passing) when they have a big lead. Just my response to what you posted. No big deal.

briandumith*
11-04-2014, 02:59 PM
If you are gonna talk trash no matter how you hide it...Then it needs to be at least a little truthful.. The truth is our back ups play in every game. If you look on the graham thread n you will see a Back up LB tackling Rolston during the Argyle game this year.. Davidson plays them a lot durring the game as well.. Not just on blow out wins....like most great teams our back ups could start on most other teams..If you try to dis-credit our coach expect the Graham fans to respond..

Steernation
11-04-2014, 03:33 PM
steers by 21+ Seconds and thirds in by halftime

BwdLions
11-04-2014, 04:35 PM
If you are gonna talk trash no matter how you hide it...Then it needs to be at least a little truthful.. The truth is our back ups play in every game. If you look on the graham thread n you will see a Back up LB tackling Rolston during the Argyle game this year.. Davidson plays them a lot durring the game as well.. Not just on blow out wins....like most great teams our back ups could start on most other teams..If you try to dis-credit our coach expect the Graham fans to respond..

Call it what you want. I guess we're done here.

briandumith*
11-04-2014, 04:43 PM
You started it bro... not me.....lol

dawgwood
11-04-2014, 07:52 PM
Graham sucks!

Deuce
11-04-2014, 08:44 PM
Graham sucks!

Lol. What does that make Brownwood then since Graham spanked yall?

briandumith*
11-04-2014, 08:52 PM
Graham sucks!

yeah really tell me more.............. I will be at the game next week you can tell me face to face...:evilgrin:.....:evillol:................... .................

5wide
11-04-2014, 09:04 PM
Decatur is 2-0 against Graham in their last two meetings. They will be 2-1 after Friday night, Graham has too much.

hollywood
11-04-2014, 09:09 PM
Graham sucks!

At quidich!!! And probably soccer.

:spitlol:

bearbear78
11-04-2014, 10:23 PM
Davidson is not one to run the score up..if anything IMO he pulls the starters early. Id like to see them put some more up but I can be a tad brutal...theres been several games we could have easily got.close to triple digits.

bearbear78
11-04-2014, 10:25 PM
Graham sucks!so does being Stephenvilles biznitch doesnt it?????

bearbear78
11-04-2014, 10:27 PM
Graham sucks!40-15 son.....nuff said

dawgwood
11-05-2014, 07:12 AM
Pretty sure the 5 turnovers on y'alls end of the field helped out quite a bit. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Graham on paper is better than the wood, but y'all aren't near as good as y'all think y'all are. Maybe 3 rounds at the most. And briandumuth I would LOVE nothing more than to tell you to your face that GRAHAM SUCKS!

bearbear78
11-05-2014, 09:28 AM
Pretty sure the 5 turnovers on y'alls end of the field helped out quite a bit. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Graham on paper is better than the wood, but y'all aren't near as good as y'all think y'all are. Maybe 3 rounds at the most. And briandumuth I would LOVE nothing more than to tell you to your face that GRAHAM SUCKS!
We own brownstain so I guess that means yall swallow.

bearbear78
11-05-2014, 09:32 AM
Might not LOVE it so much after you drop those words with ole Brian lol, but youre probably a really tough mean cat

dawgwood
11-05-2014, 11:10 AM
Just not afraid to say in person what I type behind a keyboard.

BwdLion73
11-05-2014, 11:12 AM
:redX:

hollywood
11-05-2014, 11:15 AM
Just not afraid to say in person what I type behind a keyboard.

brian is a funny dude. Good guy. I met both brian and bear in Graham a couple of months ago. You wouldn't want to mess with bearbear78, I promise you that. He should have used grizzlybear78 as his user name.

dawgwood
11-05-2014, 11:38 AM
So because bearbear78 is a big dude I can't have an opinion on graham football? I'm just saying they need to take off the rose colored glasses and give other teams credit that are clearly better than graham

hollywood
11-05-2014, 11:42 AM
So because bearbear78 is a big dude I can't have an opinion on graham football? I'm just saying they need to take off the rose colored glasses and give other teams credit that are clearly better than graham

Lol... ok. I don't think that they think they are THE best team in all of 4A. Are they one of the best? They have that right to think so.

Aguilafanatico
11-05-2014, 12:06 PM
Lol... ok. I don't think that they think they are THE best team in all of 4A. Are they one of the best? They have that right to think so.

Good team, not great. Very sensitive though.

Bullaholic
11-05-2014, 12:16 PM
I love the smell of smacktalk in the morning.....:D

dawgwood
11-05-2014, 12:32 PM
No they believe they are the greatest... Everyone should just stop now and hand them the state championship

briandumith*
11-05-2014, 12:42 PM

well then its a date...Lets find out when the game is and where...then I PROMISE I WILL MEET YOU FACE TO FACE!!! So you can tell me how much we suck....mmmkkkay

and no one is handing us nothing..we are fans you classless APE! We back our team....I don't go around sayn Bwood is the joke of district 3.....Funny thing is you may be able to avoid playn us IF you win Friday... But you are not ....sorry!.....I WILL BE AT THAT GAME AND WE CAN BE PLEASANT or not for the meet n greet ....but if you look me in the eye n tell me my team sucks... well at least you have guts.....lol

dawgwood
11-05-2014, 01:00 PM
Sounds like a plan! And just how am I classless? Because I don't agree with the graham folks? I've already stated that graham is better than most teams. If we do play y'all again I'm pretty sure y'all will win. But, the last time we played y'all had plenty of help from us continuing to give y'all the ball on y'alls end of the field. Should be a different game this time but who knows..guess we'll find out next week!

toddg
11-05-2014, 02:26 PM
well then its a date...Lets find out when the game is and where...then I PROMISE I WILL MEET YOU FACE TO FACE!!! So you can tell me how much we suck....mmmkkkay

and no one is handing us nothing..we are fans you classless APE! We back our team....I don't go around sayn Bwood is the joke of district 3.....Funny thing is you may be able to avoid playn us IF you win Friday... But you are not ....sorry!.....I WILL BE AT THAT GAME AND WE CAN BE PLEASANT or not for the meet n greet ....but if you look me in the eye n tell me my team sucks... well at least you have guts.....lolim at the age where ill just let my big arse son do the face to face y/all suck thing! LOL!:smoker:

briandumith*
11-05-2014, 02:31 PM
Sounds like a plan! And just how am I classless? Because I don't agree with the graham folks? I've already stated that graham is better than most teams. If we do play y'all again I'm pretty sure y'all will win. But, the last time we played y'all had plenty of help from us continuing to give y'all the ball on y'alls end of the field. Should be a different game this time but who knows..guess we'll find out next week!
Because sayn our team sucks...what does that get you nothing.... We clearly beat your team with out much trouble and for what ever reason you want to say we suck....so yeah if you can tell me face to face we suck and why...then i am game... i would nevre say your boys suck even if they did... I respect these kids and will defend them from classless apes like you...thats why you are classless.

briandumith*
11-05-2014, 02:40 PM
And if you or anyone thinks that I.am tryn to call you out to fight.... Well I am not I am 42 and dont do that anymore...but I want you to tell me face to face why you thin my young men suck.....At the game itself.... remember you said "Graham Sucks" tell me face to face why? Enlighten me!

nobogey72
11-05-2014, 04:26 PM
Y'all don't stop now. It's just now starting to get good. A good ol'fashioned fight behind the concession stand would be good. And it would be well attended if y'all will let us know when and where. :stirpot:

briandumith*
11-05-2014, 04:54 PM
lol i have been apart of a lot of those...not proud of that but true...for sure.. not looking for a fight just want to know why some one would say another team sucks for no real reason and think folks would not respond.. well I will this team means a lot to me and I will defend them..

Bullaholic
11-05-2014, 04:58 PM
lol i have been apart of a lot of those...not proud of that but true...for sure.. not looking for a fight just want to know why some one would say another team sucks for no real reason and think folks would not respond.. well I will this team means a lot to me and I will defend them..

Following ought to make you feel better about things, briandumith---how does one of the premier franchises of the NFL make this kind of media blunder?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2255789-dallas-cowboys-coin-regrettable-cowboysuk-hashtag-for-london-game

toddg
11-05-2014, 04:59 PM
if you bought the team all slurpies at 7eleven they would suck

briandumith*
11-05-2014, 05:06 PM
if you bought the team all slurpies at 7eleven they would suck

mmmmmm SLURPIES! ..........mmm.yes please!

briandumith*
11-05-2014, 05:07 PM
Following ought to make you feel better about things, briandumith---how does one of the premier franchises of the NFL make this kind of media blunder?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2255789-dallas-cowboys-coin-regrettable-cowboysuk-hashtag-for-london-game

Now that is funny..

BwdLion73
11-05-2014, 05:08 PM
I miss the old meet and greet picture thread. Someone make sure you get a picture of them hugging it out. :D

briandumith*
11-05-2014, 05:11 PM
I miss the old meet and greet picture thread. Someone make sure you get a picture of them hugging it out. :D

the last meet n greet I was part of was me...bear..inmateboss..hollwwood...andy26 (from FNR)...and villed...was awesome... consider them all friends..

CHS_89
11-05-2014, 05:18 PM
The DL used to have a flag that got sent around the state to the different M&G's every week and signed by the members. I toted that flag once at a Prosper M&G where we got whooped on the field and there were only 2-3 folks that showed up at the M&G, LOL. Wonder who has the flags now?

BwdLion73
11-05-2014, 05:32 PM
The DL used to have a flag that got sent around the state to the different M&G's every week and signed by the members. I toted that flag once at a Prosper M&G where we got whooped on the field and there were only 2-3 folks that showed up at the M&G, LOL. Wonder who has the flags now?

I think one of the largest M&G was the Brownwood/Monahans game in 2010. It would have to be confirmed by Ranger Mom or GP77 but I think there were 23 of us that met up at half.

bearbear78
11-05-2014, 05:48 PM
Fella you can have all the opinions you want but make no mistake if you tell me my boys suck to my face one of two things is gonna happen, either your head and arse are gettin together or mine is and im gonna be completely honest , in 36 years ive had more times I can count from one coast to the other where someone thought theyd try , but it aint happened. Graham isnt the best in the state and we know that but these boys mean a lot to me. Graham doesnt suck, heck I dont think any of these teams suck, BUT HIRSCHI...LIL trash talk on the.ole keyboards fun but dont expect good results in walking up to me and saying these boys suck. For the record im a fan of several players not on the Graham Steers

bearbear78
11-05-2014, 11:42 PM
brian is a funny dude. Good guy. I met both brian and bear in Graham a couple of months ago. You wouldn't want to mess with bearbear78, I promise you that. He should have used grizzlybear78 as his user name.

Ya know ive ragged on the Ville before but its just forum trash talk..theyve got a damn good program and some really talented athletes, so does gilmer, AW, Argyle, Big Spring and so on (not Hirschi)...all a bunch of good kids..Nick Ralston graduating is bitter sweet..I loved watching him and my son battle it out like gladiators. There are some fans that annoy me but the boys on that field are all sportsmen and hard workers (except hirschi)..the guys I met from ole Erath county are some good fellas. My senior plays his last game.on.Newton Field turf Friday night and this bears gonna have a tear in his eye (may need a support group) and man ive loved the ride with him from peewee to now.the beauty is ive got a freshman coming up that is a highlight reel waiting to happen. I look forward to more meet n greets with the good ole boys. The guys that cant handle some forum fun, not so much...I know there will be crow to eat in the years to come and there will be.plenty to serve up from the Steer Nation!!!

Aguilafanatico
11-06-2014, 01:24 AM
Ya know ive ragged on the Ville before but its just forum trash talk..theyve got a damn good program and some really talented athletes, so does gilmer, AW, Argyle, Big Spring and so on (not Hirschi)...all a bunch of good kids..Nick Ralston graduating is bitter sweet..I loved watching him and my son battle it out like gladiators. There are some fans that annoy me but the boys on that field are all sportsmen and hard workers (except hirschi)..the guys I met from ole Erath county are some good fellas. My senior plays his last game.on.Newton Field turf Friday night and this bears gonna have a tear in his eye (may need a support group) and man ive loved the ride with him from peewee to now.the beauty is ive got a freshman coming up that is a highlight reel waiting to happen. I look forward to more meet n greets with the good ole boys. The guys that cant handle some forum fun, not so much...I know there will be crow to eat in the years to come and there will be.plenty to serve up from the Steer Nation!!!

You have me speechless Bearbear. Great post and I can tell you that there are Argyle parents, including Ralstons that are feeling the same way this week. The competition is real but the warriors share the same conviction. The great thing about Texas football is you get to face the best each week. Your kid is a stud. He will do well at the next level. Good luck in the playoffs, (unless we meet again). Hopefully Brian won't want to meet me at the concession stand after this post.

toddg
11-06-2014, 03:39 AM
[QUOTE=Aguilafanatico;1838074]You have me speechless Bearbear. Great post and I can tell you that there are Argyle parents, including Ralstons that are feeling the same way this week. The competition is real but the warriors share the same conviction. The great thing about Texas football is you get to face the best each week. Your kid is a stud. He will do well at the next level. Good luck in the playoffs, (unless we meet again). Hopefully Brian won't want to meet me at the concession stand after this post.[/QUOTE
ill meet Brian and Bear at the concessions..if they are buying!!!

dawgwood
11-06-2014, 07:09 AM
Nice post bearbear78.....I'm just giving y'all a hard time. Its all in fun. Even though I'm a classless ape!! I don't know how many times I've said graham should beat brownwood. But you never know until they play the game. You never know what's gna happen when you get a bunch of kids out there. As far as me saying graham sucks, that's geared more to some of the fans not at the kids. If y'all wna have a meet and greet that's great if not that's great also. I could care less either way!

bearbear78
11-06-2014, 07:44 AM
[QUOTE=Aguilafanatico;1838074]You have me speechless Bearbear. Great post and I can tell you that there are Argyle parents, including Ralstons that are feeling the same way this week. The competition is real but the warriors share the same conviction. The great thing about Texas football is you get to face the best each week. Your kid is a stud. He will do well at the next level. Good luck in the playoffs, (unless we meet again). Hopefully Brian won't want to meet me at the concession stand after this post.[/QUOTE
ill meet Brian and Bear at the concessions..if they are buying!!!
After the scare alvarado gave those kittens last week to heck with concession stand, ill buy a frosty scooner at the steakhouse cause your prediction on that game was nearly fact

bearbear78
11-06-2014, 07:53 AM
You have me speechless Bearbear. Great post and I can tell you that there are Argyle parents, including Ralstons that are feeling the same way this week. The competition is real but the warriors share the same conviction. The great thing about Texas football is you get to face the best each week. Your kid is a stud. He will do well at the next level. Good luck in the playoffs, (unless we meet again). Hopefully Brian won't want to meet me at the concession stand after this post.
Appreciate that. I know after argyle he came up to me and said dad I dont know if I want to put my body through this in college, 2 hours later he said nah I cant stop playin this game. Nicks a machine and he is running as hard in the fourth as he is in the first. I think there will be college teams that hate knowing.they have to tackle him for 4 quarters.

toddg
11-06-2014, 09:33 AM
[QUOTE=toddg;1838078]
After the scare alvarado gave those kittens last week to heck with concession stand, ill buy a frosty scooner at the steakhouse cause your prediction on that game was nearly fact
best 2-7 team in the state!! it may be dubious, but ill take it!!

Steernation
11-06-2014, 09:34 AM

That boy isnt all there is he?

dawgwood
11-06-2014, 10:06 AM
[QUOTE=Steernation;1838101]That boy isnt all there is he?[/QUOTE

Oh I'm all there!

bearbear78
11-06-2014, 10:06 AM
That boy isnt all there is he?
Lights on but nobodys home

hollywood
11-06-2014, 10:52 AM
Lights on but nobodys home

Y'all smell rocket fumes around here? Something smells funny.

bearbear78
11-06-2014, 11:40 AM
Y'all smell rocket fumes around here? Something smells funny.

My eyes!!! They burnin!!

bearbear78
11-06-2014, 11:41 AM
[QUOTE=Steernation;1838101]That boy isnt all there is he?[/QUOTE

Oh I'm all there!

Okay...good deal

Steer81
11-06-2014, 11:44 AM
Think the Steers will win this one. Defense is playing at such a high level. Main thing no one gets hurt!

Steernation
11-06-2014, 12:24 PM
I didnt get to go the the game last week. I heard my boy Hunter D. did pretty good. Did he go in because of injury or was it becase they were up?

briandumith*
11-06-2014, 12:57 PM
also posted this on the Graham Thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IFXsWLQRufw

briandumith*
11-06-2014, 01:13 PM
Gonzo got hurt in the 2nd...N hunter went in and STUFFED anyone that came near him!http://flynnpc.smugmug.com/Sports/Graham/Football/2014-11-FB-Steers-vs-Hirschi/i-MfTrJ5Z/0/X2/FB_Steers_2014-10-31_2265-X2.jpg
Still can't believe he is a freshmen....Really talented.. Very hard to make this team as a freshmen...

Tink4392
11-06-2014, 01:40 PM
Last players to make varsity as a freshman at graham was Case and Hubble wasn't it?

Steernation
11-06-2014, 02:19 PM
yessir it was.

Hunter has made serious improvement over the alst few months. Over the summer i was talking with him and he wasnt sure about if he would make it on varsity but he said he was going to put the effort in. He came in the summer quite a bit weaker than most of the varsity players (because of age difference ofcorse) now he has picked up the slack and made HUGE strength and condtioning improvements. By the time he is a senior i think he will have a great chance at his goal (playing at tech) if he keeps at the pace he is. he is a SOLID back up that could easily step in and start and be a dominant force no doubt.

bearbear78
11-06-2014, 02:32 PM
yessir it was.

Hunter has made serious improvement over the alst few months. Over the summer i was talking with him and he wasnt sure about if he would make it on varsity but he said he was going to put the effort in. He came in the summer quite a bit weaker than most of the varsity players (because of age difference ofcorse) now he has picked up the slack and made HUGE strength and condtioning improvements. By the time he is a senior i think he will have a great chance at his goal (playing at tech) if he keeps at the pace he is. he is a SOLID back up that could easily step in and start and be a dominant force no doubt.
He isnt gonna stop growing any time soon...HD is going to be a MAC TRUCK on nitrous as a senior, heck sophmore and junior years too I imagine.....HD ...like heavy duty...liking that name already

Rattler
11-06-2014, 02:45 PM
Last players to make varsity as a freshman at graham was Case and Hubble wasn't it?

Brian Sides

Steernation
11-06-2014, 02:46 PM
He isnt gonna stop growing any time soon...HD is going to be a MAC TRUCK on nitrous as a senior, heck sophmore and junior years too I imagine.....HD ...like heavy duty...liking that name already

HD Hevy Duty. I like it. anyone know if gonzo is out for a while or just last week?

Tink4392
11-06-2014, 03:03 PM
Brian Sides

I didn't know Butch was on varsity when they went to state?

Tink4392
11-06-2014, 03:03 PM

Nevermind that was the year after when he was a sophomore.

Steernation
11-06-2014, 03:06 PM

he was a soph at that time, Butch, Jace simmons and im sure there was another just cant remember his name were all sophs on varsity that had playing time. State year i was just a freshman..

Tink4392
11-06-2014, 03:16 PM
he was a soph at that time, Butch, Jace simmons and im sure there was another just cant remember his name were all sophs on varsity that had playing time. State year i was just a freshman..

I was a junior that year, probably would have got to play in the state game, if I hadn't moved away the end of my freshman year.

briandumith*
11-06-2014, 05:16 PM
HD Hevy Duty. I like it. anyone know if gonzo is out for a while or just last week?

I am not sure.. I will ask around n get back to you...Gonzo is a Jr.. So next years line looks DANG GOOD!

briandumith*
11-06-2014, 05:50 PM
I am not sure.. I will ask around n get back to you...Gonzo is a Jr.. So next years line looks DANG GOOD!

Ok Gonzo is out Tomorrow with a slight knee sprain... Will return next week so looks like HD may start.....

defense51
11-06-2014, 06:30 PM
Ya know ive ragged on the Ville before but its just forum trash talk..theyve got a damn good program and some really talented athletes, so does gilmer, AW, Argyle, Big Spring and so on (not Hirschi)...all a bunch of good kids..Nick Ralston graduating is bitter sweet..I loved watching him and my son battle it out like gladiators. There are some fans that annoy me but the boys on that field are all sportsmen and hard workers (except hirschi)..the guys I met from ole Erath county are some good fellas. My senior plays his last game.on.Newton Field turf Friday night and this bears gonna have a tear in his eye (may need a support group) and man ive loved the ride with him from peewee to now.the beauty is ive got a freshman coming up that is a highlight reel waiting to happen. I look forward to more meet n greets with the good ole boys. The guys that cant handle some forum fun, not so much...I know there will be crow to eat in the years to come and there will be.plenty to serve up from the Steer Nation!!! I know exactly how you feel bearbear, my son plays his last game at Charles Head Stadium tomorrow night. Doesn't seem possible, but wow what a ride!!! That young man is my football hero, I've seen him play through broken bones, torn ligaments, sprains, pains, and asthma. Needless to say, through it all he never took a play off or gave less than 100%. Good luck to your son and the Steers in the playoffs!

5wide
11-06-2014, 06:59 PM
Freshman score update-
Decatur 30
Graham 6
Half

briandumith*
11-06-2014, 07:05 PM
Freshman score update-
Decatur 30
Graham 6
Half

If Decatur can beat our freshmen team then that's sayn something..Cuz they have been great all year,,

Steernation
11-06-2014, 11:55 PM
I was a junior that year, probably would have got to play in the state game, if I hadn't moved away the end of my freshman year.
That sucks.. Thought we were going to go to state my senior year.. Then Gilmer SPANKED us.. Haha

Tink4392
11-07-2014, 11:41 AM
That sucks.. Thought we were going to go to state my senior year.. Then Gilmer SPANKED us.. Haha

Yeah I know right! Was sad to sit in the stands and not get to play but was happy to see all my friends get that far!

Inmateboss
11-07-2014, 11:55 AM

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/07/52a6e2af41ce1181cb899157f9383e72.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - inmateboss

Inmateboss
11-07-2014, 12:01 PM

Yall had rocket (homer deluxe) we have Brian!! We have and do give credit where credit is due, just isn't the loins turn !! I think that pic is still floating around !! I'll see if I can find it !!

Inmateboss
11-07-2014, 12:08 PM

Brian Sides ! Stud

garciap77
11-07-2014, 01:33 PM
Good Luck Inmateboss !

Inmateboss
11-07-2014, 03:45 PM
Good Luck Inmateboss !

Thanks buddy, and yall spank that HINEY tonight!

5wide
11-07-2014, 10:54 PM
Wow..41-26 Decatur mid 4th qtr

bearbear78
11-07-2014, 11:12 PM
Decatur looked damn good tonight...impressive

jason
11-07-2014, 11:24 PM
if this holds then graham vs stephenville friday in mineral wells

Sville
11-07-2014, 11:33 PM
It is not over yet going to OT

Deuce
11-07-2014, 11:37 PM
Decatur failed to score. Grahams ball in OT!

Deuce
11-07-2014, 11:38 PM
Graham WINS!!!

Sville
11-07-2014, 11:43 PM
Congrats to the Steers, sounded like a hell of a game. This means the Jackets get Decatur in the 1st round.

jason
11-07-2014, 11:44 PM
thank you for choking decatur

Deuce
11-07-2014, 11:44 PM
Hats off to Decatur. They played their tails off!

Sville
11-07-2014, 11:55 PM
Who gets the last 2 playoff spots in 4-4A. It looks like Gainesville, Mineral Wells, and Hirschi all finished 2-3 in district

bearbear78
11-08-2014, 12:34 AM
Was one hell of a game....the eagles came to play

briandumith*
11-08-2014, 12:58 AM
Best game of the Year..who ever plays Decatur next week..lol Look out

Sville
11-08-2014, 01:01 AM
I would like to see the box score to this game.

slingshot
11-08-2014, 01:40 AM
Who gets the last 2 playoff spots in 4-4A. It looks like Gainesville, Mineral Wells, and Hirschi all finished 2-3 in districtWould like to know who we play and where?

Sville
11-08-2014, 01:52 AM
Would like to know who we play and where?

I will see if i can figure this out. I assume they use a point differential for a tie breaker. I just dont know if it is +/- 14 or 17.

Gainesville
vs Hirschi L 10-20 (-10)
vs Mineral Wells W 31-3 (+17)
Total +7

Hirschi
vs Gainesville W 20-10 (+10)
vs Mineral Wells L 21-31 (-10)
Total 0

Mineral Wells
vs. Hirschi W 31-21 (+10)
vs. Gainesville L 3-31 (-17)
Total -7

This should mean Hirschi and Gainesville are in with Hirschi as the #3 seed and Gainesville as the #4 seed since Hirschi has the head to head over Gainesville. Which means Wylie should play G'ville and Big Spring Hirschi.

briandumith*
11-08-2014, 02:10 AM
I will see if i can figure this out. I assume they use a point differential for a tie breaker. I just dont know if it is +/- 14 or 17.

Gainesville
vs Hirschi L 10-20 (-10)
vs Mineral Wells W 31-3 (+17)
Total +7

Hirschi
vs Gainesville W 20-10 (+10)
vs Mineral Wells L 21-31 (-10)
Total 0

Mineral Wells
vs. Hirschi W 31-21 (+10)
vs. Gainesville L 3-31 (-17)
Total -7

This should mean Hirschi and Gainesville are in with Hirschi as the #3 seed and Gainesville as the #4 seed since Hirschi has the head to head over Gainesville. Which means Wylie should play G'ville and Big Spring Hirschi.

BS plays Gainesville...talked to some BS scouts tonight...N AW plays Hirschi..[thats what the news said at least] watch out AW they play dirty

hollywood
11-08-2014, 02:34 AM
BS plays Gainesville...talked to some BS scouts tonight...N AW plays Hirschi..[thats what the news said at least] watch out AW they play dirty

We played Hirschi my JR. year in the second round. They were the dirtiest playing team I've ever played against in a game of football. Just down right ruthless and unsportsmanlike. Classless

hollywood
11-08-2014, 02:37 AM
Btw, congrats Graham on a helluva win tonight! I'm telling you all, this Reg 1 is a freaking WWIII this year. I think Big Spring, Graham, Stephenville, Wylie and maybe even Andrews could all beat each other on any given night. Good stuff... It'll literally be a survival of the fittest from here on out!

bearbear78
11-08-2014, 11:53 AM
Btw, congrats Graham on a helluva win tonight! I'm telling you all, this Reg 1 is a freaking WWIII this year. I think Big Spring, Graham, Stephenville, Wylie and maybe even Andrews could all beat each other on any given night. Good stuff... It'll literally be a survival of the fittest from here on out!

I agree....anything can happen with these teams. Hirschi is horrible!!!! Thats gonna be my new signature

Aguilafanatico
11-08-2014, 12:18 PM

Fittest = Abilene Wylie.

Sville
11-08-2014, 01:49 PM
Was this a rivalry game?

briandumith*
11-08-2014, 01:52 PM
Was this a rivalry game?

this is the first time we've been in the same district... Graham had lost the last two meetings...Years ago... But might be now...lol

Sville
11-08-2014, 01:53 PM
Who is Graham's biggest rival now a days?

toddg
coach Fuller's offense is highly unpredictable, and utililizes the talent he has very well

briandumith*
Who is Graham's biggest rival now a days?

Easy Wylie....play them every yr... N most yrs it is a great game..

briandumith*
11-08-2014, 02:37 PM
Fittest = Abilene Wylie.

opinions vary...lol

Inmateboss
11-08-2014, 02:53 PM
We played Hirschi my JR. year in the second round. They were the dirtiest playing team I've ever played against in a game of football. Just down right ruthless and unsportsmanlike. Classless

Had a coach say one time, " if their not stopping it, then their coaching it"!!! Well their coaching it !!

Inmateboss
11-08-2014, 02:56 PM
Easy Wylie....play them every yr... N most yrs it is a great game..

I love playing wylie!! Here or there, doesn't matter!! Really good folks over there, and in it to win it !!

JVDAD
11-09-2014, 12:03 AM
I love playing wylie!! Here or there, doesn't matter!! Really good folks over there, and in it to win it !!

As a Wylie Fan I love this rivalry as well! Has to be one of the Great ones! Seen lots of V and Sub-V games between these 2 in the last several years.

football8
11-09-2014, 01:23 AM
The best rivalries are among the best (consistently good) programs that have a history. ie Stephenville vs. Brownwood, Wylie vs. Graham, Liberty Hill vs. Burnet, Kilgore vs. Carthage, etc....

Rattler
11-11-2014, 10:10 AM
http://www.grahamsportsfilm.com/media-gallery/40-graham-sports-film-graham-vs-decatur

Last home game and District Championship 2014

bearbear78
11-14-2014, 09:58 PM
Graham sucks!
Hey there , how are the lions doing tonight? More importantly , how is Dawgwood doing tonight?????

BwdLion73
11-14-2014, 10:55 PM
Hey there , how are the lions doing tonight? More importantly , how is Dawgwood doing tonight?????

I don't know how he is doing...but I know how we are doing. Congrats tonight on a total butt kicking. Steers looked great! The only thing I could say is work on the extra point and you could have got closer to 60! :wave:

bearbear78
11-14-2014, 11:16 PM
Give my regards to Dawgwood...pat him on the head and tell him itll be okay...put bbq sauce on it and itll go down easier. To the rest of the wood fans, good season and good effort , clean game with class on both sides of the ball...PS I was at the snack shack a half dozen times....and easy to spot

BwdLion73
11-14-2014, 11:21 PM
Give my regards to Dawgwood...pat him on the head and tell him itll be okay...put bbq sauce on it and itll go down easier. To the rest of the wood fans, good season and good effort , clean game with class on both sides of the ball...PS I was at the snack shack a half dozen times....and easy to spot

I would but I dont know him. I wish you well down the road this season. See you next year! LOL