PDA

View Full Version : we need some weekly pick em results

lostaussie
11-03-2014, 03:40 PM
It takes me all week to study everyone else's pick so I can make mine.......needless to say yalls picks suck:D

Rocket Man
11-03-2014, 03:52 PM
It takes me all week to study everyone else's pick so I can make mine.......needless to say yalls picks suck:D

Patience Grasshopper, I'm sure the man is working as fast as he can.

lostaussie
11-03-2014, 03:54 PM
I know. I'm just giving everyone a hard time from my bottom of the pack perch!!

Bullaholic
11-03-2014, 04:17 PM

Sez you, aussie. I'm 100% with my picks---I have successfully picked a winner and a loser for every game...:D

waterboy
11-03-2014, 04:20 PM
Looks like Jason ran away with this year's regular season title, unless he lays an egg this week, and I get them all right.:evilgrin: I guess I'm just gonna have to wait until Thursday to make my picks.:p

toddg
11-03-2014, 04:27 PM
Looks like Jason ran away with this year's regular season title, unless he lays an egg this week, and I get them all right.:evilgrin: I guess I'm just gonna have to wait until Thursday to make my picks.:p
you could be middle of the pack like me..i was the forgotten "middle" child, so why shouldnt this be any different!

toddg
11-03-2014, 04:31 PM
btw..Jason is a computer dude, so i suspect he manipulates the interweb somehow and gets his picks in after the games and somehow makes it look like he made those picks the week prior:foul:

waterboy
11-03-2014, 04:36 PM
you could be middle of the pack like me..i was the forgotten "middle" child, so why shouldnt this be any different!

I was a "middle" child, too. Number 3 out of 4 boys...:doh:

waterboy
11-03-2014, 04:38 PM
btw..Jason is a computer dude, so i suspect he manipulates the interweb somehow and gets his picks in after the games and somehow makes it look like he made those picks the week prior:foul:

:thinking: Hmmm...., you could be onto something there. I don't remember seeing his picks some of those weeks until after the games. I guess he's just a deadline kinda guy.:mad:

jason
11-04-2014, 09:04 AM
this is my secret (http://www.virtualcointoss.com/)

jason
11-04-2014, 02:57 PM
if that were the case i wouldn't have any losses - i would cheat to the max!!

toddg
11-04-2014, 04:25 PM
this is my secret (http://www.virtualcointoss.com/)

if that were the case i wouldn't have any losses - i would cheat to the max!!lol!