PDA

View Full Version : Ingleside (5-4, 1-2) vs. Sinton (6-3, 2-1)

sinfan75
11-01-2014, 05:50 PM
Yep!!

sinfan75
11-01-2014, 06:07 PM
Lookin at common opponents Sinton and Ingleside both lost to Yoakum in close high scoring affairs. Both beat Jourdanton convincingly. Against Cuero, Ingleside got their butts handed to 'em while Sinton beat Cuero because the Gobblers came out "flat". So all that being said, Sinton may come out flat (having a week off and all) but in the end should take control of this game in the 2nd half. Pirates by 14!

99IHSMustang
11-01-2014, 07:01 PM
I will have to mull this one over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ranger354
11-01-2014, 08:41 PM
These two teams always play each other close. I don't see Ingelside laying eggs two weeks in a row and I hope Sinton has healed up with the week off.

Sinton by 7

is this GOW??

SintonFan_inAustin
11-01-2014, 09:07 PM
Cohea didn't play offensively against Cuero only on defense, give him some more rest will be needed healthy once playoff starts. Owens and Knox can handle the running back duties and Handson looking more like dual threat as he's healthy now the offense should keep rolling. Team effort on three phases of the game keep that going Pirates. Ingleside always plays us tough and we've been in the losing column last two seasons but this team is coming together at the right time like last season.

Ranger354
11-01-2014, 09:11 PM
Cohea didn't play offensively against Cuero only on defense, give him some more rest will be needed healthy once playoff starts. Owens and Knox can handle the running back duties and Handson looking more like dual threat as he's healthy now the offense should keep rolling. Team effort on three phases of the game keep that going Pirates. Ingleside always plays us tough and we've been in the losing column last two seasons but this team is coming together at the right time like last season.

Yep! 😎😎

pirate4state
11-02-2014, 12:53 AM
Sinton wins and Johnny Utah owes me!!!

zebrablue2
11-02-2014, 08:37 AM
Coach Allen will have the Pirates ready, playoff atmosphere, Sinton by 10..

Dawgfan64
11-02-2014, 09:50 PM
Ingleside has the players to pull this off but this one is a toss up in my eyes. Sinton CAN play...guess it's coming down to who wants it more. Ingleside might be better off going in as the #4 and playing OG than stuck at the top of the bracket with Navarro.

YTBulldogs
11-02-2014, 09:52 PM
stuck at the top of the bracket with Navarro.

:thumbsup: DF

Not another slot T team, please.:vrycnfsd:

99IHSMustang
11-02-2014, 10:52 PM
I will have to mull this one over

Ok, I mulled this over and give me Ingleside by a nose-hair.

MUSTANG69
11-03-2014, 09:19 AM
If Ingleside's offense plays like it did last week it will be a blowout in Sinton's favor. If the Mustang offense plays like it is capable then it will be very close. Homer pick-Mustangs win in a close one.

pancho villa
11-03-2014, 09:51 AM
Where is this game being played?

Ranger354
11-03-2014, 10:48 AM
Where is this game being played?

Sinton!!!

GATA Pirates!!

YTBulldogs
11-03-2014, 11:16 AM
Sinton!!!

GATA Pirates!!

Be close for a while IMO.

pirate4state
11-03-2014, 12:30 PM
You can pretty much throw out all your #s and what this team did against that team...like it or not this has become a rivalry game and everything gets tossed out the window in a rivalry game! Ingleside would love nothing more than to beat us 3 straight years, but that ain't happening. NOT TODAY [LOL @ The Hangover]

Personally, I would prefer us to hand Ingleside a beat down, but I'll take a 1 point win! :D

YTBulldogs
11-03-2014, 12:33 PM
If my projections in the playoff's is right, major difference in regards to opponents you'd face and your path to region 4 finals from being seeding #1 or #3. Lot's riding this Friday night.

MUSTANG69
11-03-2014, 01:14 PM
If my projections in the playoff's is right, major difference in regards to opponents you'd face and your path to region 4 finals from being seeding #1 or #3. Lot's riding this Friday night.

If Ingleside beats Sinton wouldn't Sinton be seated at #4. I'm not sure how this all works so could you please clarify.

pirate4state
11-03-2014, 01:17 PM
If Ingleside beats Sinton wouldn't Sinton be seated at #4. I'm not sure how this all works so could you please clarify.

Per SFiA on another thread:

Sinton win they get the 1 seed, Sinton loss gives Cuero 1 seed and Sinton the 4th seed.

Yoakum has the 2nd seed lock up unless Cuero loses then Yoakum gets 1st seed.

Ingleside gets 3rd seed if they beat Sinton and 4th seed if they lose.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-03-2014, 01:18 PM
Sinton will be in lower bracket from what I saw in uil brackets either as 1 seed with a win or 4th seed with a loss

Johnny Utah
11-03-2014, 01:18 PM

A win is a win is a win, so no matter the point spread the Pirates will win! And I know....I am buying for pieRAT4state, but this will be a great win and a great buy!! GO PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pirate4state
11-03-2014, 01:22 PM
A win is a win is a win, so no matter the point spread the Pirates will win! And I know....I am buying for pieRAT4state, but this will be a great win and a great buy!! GO PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:2thumbsup :cheerl:

YTBulldogs
11-03-2014, 01:23 PM

Sinton win they get the 1 seed, Sinton loss gives Cuero 1 seed and Sinton the 4th seed.

No way Cuero losses. Ykm #2 seed.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-03-2014, 01:25 PM
:2thumbsup :cheerl:Lets not celebrate to early, Ingleside has figure out Sinton the last two seasons with their ex Pirate! If Sinton does win we might end up playing them again in area round.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-03-2014, 01:26 PM
Yoakum is #2 regardless. That, I know. And, worse Sinton can do is #3 I think.4th seed as we would finish tied with Ingleside and they would get the H2H win. Cuero and Yoakum would share the title and Cuero the 1 seed due to H2H win.

cboycansurvive
11-03-2014, 01:30 PM
4th seed as we would finish tied with Ingleside and they would get the H2H win. Cuero and Yoakum would share the title and Cuero the 1 seed due to H2H win.

Ingleside has fallen off of the map. They played uninspired last week. Sinton will win by 40.

iFootball
11-03-2014, 01:52 PM
Sinton!!!

GATA Pirates!!

I've seen Mathis, Freer and San Deigi all use G.A.T.A. as well. Makes me laugh me laugh cause not a whole lot of people knows what it means.

YTBulldogs
11-03-2014, 01:54 PM
I've seen Mathis, Freer and San Deigi all use G.A.T.A. as well. Makes me laugh me laugh cause not a whole lot of people knows what it means.

Here, non-baptist it means Get After Their Ass, for my baptist friends, we say it means, Get AfterThose Academics

YTBulldogs
11-03-2014, 01:56 PM
4th seed as we would finish tied with Ingleside and they would get the H2H win. Cuero and Yoakum would share the title and Cuero the 1 seed due to H2H win.

true that. PP only used in 3-way ties, H2H in 2 way ties. Man, and I see some district it's even more confusing. LOL. Love Texas high school football playoffs.

MUSTANG69
11-03-2014, 02:28 PM

Thanks

Ranger354
11-03-2014, 03:31 PM
Here, non-baptist it means Get After Their Ass, for my baptist friends, we say it means, Get AfterThose Academics

When I was in school many years ago it was a common theme or chant. Not so much any more. Fear the S !!!!! And I am NOT Baptist. Get After Their Ass!

pirate4state
11-03-2014, 05:12 PM
How many starters is Ingleside without still?

I think we will only have 1 starter out for this game.

MUSTANG69
11-03-2014, 05:25 PM
How many starters is Ingleside without still?

I think we will only have 1 starter out for this game.

We had 3 players on the sideline against Cuero. These boys have been out for some time.

MustangFootball
11-04-2014, 10:34 AM
We had 3 players on the sideline against Cuero. These boys have been out for some time.

I would love to have #7 Sr. LB Aaron Gilliam and # 68 Jr LB Mikey Watkins back for this game, although they both play like DE they are listed as LB's. Not sure about Watkins he might be back but Gilliam was suppose to be out 3 to 4 more weeks before the Cuero game with that ankle injury so that would put him at the earliest 1st playoff game before he returned......I feel bad for this kid cause he knows it's his senior year and he's injured and feels helpless to help his team and feels like he's letting them down..... I know he was dressed out for the Cuero game but did not play, I think he only dressed out to take his senior pictures on the field before the game. Should be a good game all the way to the end.

pancho villa
11-04-2014, 10:44 AM
I know I don't need to tell you Sinton folk this, however I'm going to anyway.

Keep your dogs and cats inside this Friday night.

99IHSMustang
11-04-2014, 11:00 AM
I would love to have #7 Sr. LB Aaron Gilliam and # 68 Jr LB Mikey Watkins back for this game, although they both play like DE they are listed as LB's. Not sure about Watkins he might be back but Gilliam was suppose to be out 3 to 4 more weeks before the Cuero game with that ankle injury so that would put him at the earliest 1st playoff game before he returned......I feel bad for this kid cause he knows it's his senior year and he's injured and feels helpless to help his team and feels like he's letting them down..... I know he was dressed out for the Cuero game but did not play, I think he only dressed out to take his senior pictures on the field before the game. Should be a good game all the way to the end.

I saw #7 dressed out as well and thought he was going to play. Hopefully he is back for the playoffs.

MustangFootball
11-04-2014, 12:04 PM
I saw #7 dressed out as well and thought he was going to play. Hopefully he is back for the playoffs.

Yeah they recognized all the seniors in their last home game. I'm sure that's why he dressed out, well we've been playing injured all year like most teams in our district so we just have to play the hand we are dealt. I'm sure we will be fine...... Go Mustangs!!!!!

Johnny Utah
11-04-2014, 12:25 PM
Yeah they recognized all the seniors in their last home game. I'm sure that's why he dressed out, well we've been playing injured all year like most teams in our district so we just have to play the hand we are dealt. I'm sure we will be fine...... Go Mustangs!!!!!

Sinton 34
truebluedinks 14

JU buys for pieRAT4state

garciap77
11-04-2014, 12:57 PM
Sinton wins!

MustangFootball
11-04-2014, 12:57 PM
Sinton 34
truebluedinks 14

JU buys for pieRAT4state
Not so fast, The Mighty Ingledinks will have something to say about that. So save your money my friend. There's an upset brewing:stirpot:

pirate4state
11-04-2014, 01:19 PM
Not so fast, The Mighty Ingledinks will have something to say about that. So save your money my friend. There's an upset brewing:stirpot:
:hand: not this year!

99IHSMustang
11-04-2014, 03:01 PM

I agree with this.

Lot's of Sinton cool-aid drinkers on here.

pirate4state
11-04-2014, 03:08 PM
I agree with this.

Lot's of Sinton cool-aid drinkers on here.

well we aren't the ones that got blown out of the water by Cuero, so....

99IHSMustang
11-04-2014, 03:17 PM
well we aren't the ones that got blown out of the water by Cuero, so....

True, but that has no bearing on the outcome of this game. It's all about matchups.

cboycansurvive
11-04-2014, 03:32 PM
Sinton 34
truebluedinks 14

JU buys for pieRAT4state

Sinton needs to beat the dinks just to close the gap over the last 8 years where the dinks have won 5. The Dinks might have their number, I can't figure it out.

cboycansurvive
11-04-2014, 03:34 PM
Sinton 34
truebluedinks 14

JU buys for pieRAT4state

Remember 2 years ago when Sinton was the heavy favorite only to get blown out in Ingleside 34-14.

pirate4state
11-04-2014, 03:57 PM
True, but that has no bearing on the outcome of this game. It's all about matchups.

no, but i just like saying it :D

pirate4state
11-04-2014, 03:58 PM
Remember 2 years ago when Sinton was the heavy favorite only to get blown out in Ingleside 34-14.

we aren't the heavy favorite in this game. we are probably favored, but not by much. i don't even know what the line is on our game? i usually don't pay attention.

MUSTANG69
11-04-2014, 04:08 PM
we aren't the heavy favorite in this game. we are probably favored, but not by much. i don't even know what the line is on our game? i usually don't pay attention.

Sinton is probably more heavily favored than you think after Ingleside's sorry a-- performance last week. I hope Coach Hesseltine helps them understand this week in practice what is expected of them.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-04-2014, 06:19 PM
Sinton needs to beat the dinks just to close the gap over the last 8 years where the dinks have won 5. The Dinks might have their number, I can't figure it out.:thinking: last 6 years wins, Sinton 3 Ingleside 3 but :) if you want to go past those 8 years and go 15 yrs back to 1999 10-5 Sinton.

Ingleside has never beaten Sinton more than 2 years straight and that streak will continue :)

Sinton by 14

Ranger354
11-04-2014, 07:33 PM
:thinking: last 6 years wins, Sinton 3 Ingleside 3 but :) if you want to go past those 8 years and go 15 yrs back to 1999 10-5 Sinton.

Ingleside has never beaten Sinton more than 2 years straight and that streak will continue :)

Sinton by 14

I was hoping you would come up with the DATA. Is there an overall record? All the years included?

ON the flip side to this I remember when Sinton first beat GP in Their house. And then beat them a few more times. Sinton folks were having shirts made and such just showing the dates or years that Sinton won. What about the 25 or 30 years prior to that??? Just saying if your gonna compare head to head use ALL the data. Other wise your just blowing Smoke!!!!

GATA Pirates

Epicpirates
11-04-2014, 08:28 PM
This will be a Sinton victory. Handson will be playing his last game at Bone Crusher Arena, and he, along with the rest of the mighty Pirates, will make it a good one! GO BIG MAROON! Sinton by 24

Dawgfan64
11-04-2014, 10:35 PM
Good luck Sinton...win and Cuero gets to tackle Navarro in the 2nd round. How crazy is it that teams like Sinton and Cuero could come out of D15 as a 3rd place team. Beware D15 in the playoffs

iFootball
11-04-2014, 11:03 PM
Good luck Sinton...win and Cuero gets to tackle Navarro in the 2nd round. How crazy is it that teams like Sinton and Cuero could come out of D15 as a 3rd place team. Beware D15 in the playoffs

They did last year and won.

pirate4state
11-04-2014, 11:34 PM
I was hoping you would come up with the DATA. Is there an overall record? All the years included?

ON the flip side to this I remember when Sinton first beat GP in Their house. And then beat them a few more times. Sinton folks were having shirts made and such just showing the dates or years that Sinton won. What about the 25 or 30 years prior to that??? Just saying if your gonna compare head to head use ALL the data. Other wise your just blowing Smoke!!!!

GATA Pirates

WOS87 has that info. I think I may have it saved on my PC at work too.

MustangFootball
11-05-2014, 02:31 AM
:thinking: last 6 years wins, Sinton 3 Ingleside 3 but :) if you want to go past those 8 years and go 15 yrs back to 1999 10-5 Sinton.

Sinton by 14

The reason we folk in Ingleside only go back 8-10 years is cause Ingleside didn't become relevant again till 2004 when coach Hesseltine got there..... Ingleside played in 2 state championship games 62 & 64, after the 64 season we went in a 39 year slump only making the playoffs once in that time back in 95 where we lost to Cuero in I believe was the Quarter finals I could be wrong though.... But it wasn't till 2004 that Ingleside got back to their winning ways. So all us from Ingleside only count recent history as we are building a new tradition......all that being said ingleside still has 24 playoff appearance overall not bad considering they took a 39 year slump with only 1 playoff appearance.

Footballfan2000
11-05-2014, 07:49 AM
Talk to some Ingleside coaches last night at the Junior high games. And I asked why Ingleside was running the slot-t in junior high since they run spread in high school. They said they were planning on changing from the spread to the slot-t offense in the future. Congrats to the Sinton 8th grade team District Champs!

Ranger354
11-05-2014, 08:06 AM
Way to go Sinton 8th Grade!

http://lonestarfootball.net/team.asp?T=1250&B=1064&REC=16-12-1&S=

According to this Sinton vs Ingleside since 1942.. 16-12-1 with Sinton ahead. Don't know if this is correct but its on the internet so it has to be. lmao.

GATA Pirates!!!!

pancho villa
11-05-2014, 09:59 AM
I heard the women from Ingleside started a rumor that they were going to bring switchblades to the game in Sinton. Just so they could get a free pat down at the gate from a cop.

Ranger354
11-05-2014, 11:23 AM
I heard the women from Ingleside started a rumor that they were going to bring switchblades to the game in Sinton. Just so they could get a free pat down at the gate from a cop.

Now that's funny. Had a woman security officer pat me down once as I was entering a concert. After she was done I asked her if I could go back out the gate and get back in line......

GATA Pirates.....

pancho villa
11-05-2014, 11:32 AM
Now that's funny. Had a woman security officer pat me down once as I was entering a concert. After she was done I asked her if I could go back out the gate and get back in line......

GATA Pirates.....
did she look good?

SintonFan_inAustin
11-05-2014, 12:02 PM

GATA Pirates:) only had a few mins to look up the stats between my service calls. The GP stuff I just remember growing up and watching as a kid from outside of the stadium by the fence games back in the 70's and remember Sinton get beat bad by them almost every year. mid 80's if Sinton had played them some might have a gotten a victory or two in that era but it wasn't til the 2000's we played them again.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-05-2014, 12:08 PM
WOS87 has that info. I think I may have it saved on my PC at work too.had it on mine also but that computer died, fixed it but lost the data in it for now haven't had time to relocate it on the hard drive.

Ranger354
11-05-2014, 12:20 PM
:) only had a few mins to look up the stats between my service calls. The GP stuff I just remember growing up and watching as a kid from outside of the stadium by the fence games back in the 70's and remember Sinton get beat bad by them almost every year. mid 80's if Sinton had played them some might have a gotten a victory or two in that era but it wasn't til the 2000's we played them again.

GP was a power house back in the 70's and 80's and at one point Sinton moved out or slipped out of their district and stopped playing them. I was at the game in GP when Sinton beat them on their turf it was Fantastic. Got Cousins that live and grew up there and always had to put up with that GP attitude. GP is just SO SO now and not the program it used to be.

did she look good? Yes, but really at my age it doesn't matter..... lmao!!!! I was really just looking for a reaction from her. Every once and a while you need to keep people wondering. I am happily married.

99IHSMustang
11-05-2014, 02:33 PM

:dispntd:

99IHSMustang
11-05-2014, 02:38 PM
This might fire up both teams.

http://www.kristv.com/videos/fnf-game-of-the-week-ingleside-at-sinton/

SintonFan_inAustin
11-05-2014, 02:47 PM
This might fire up both teams.

http://www.kristv.com/videos/fnf-game-of-the-week-ingleside-at-sinton/

Last year's game .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJsMZwk-tgY

pirate4state
11-05-2014, 04:06 PM
last year's game .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjsmzwk-tgy

ugh!

pirate4state
11-05-2014, 04:40 PM

Sinton vs. Ingleside

1943 Sinton 0 Ingleside 7
1944 Sinton 0 Ingleside 6
1945 Sinton 27 Ingleside 6
1947 Sinton 12 Ingleside 6
1948 Sinton 0 Ingleside 13
1958 Sinton 22 Ingleside 0
1959 Sinton 15 Ingleside 14
1984 Sinton 21 Ingleside 28
1985 Sinton 14 Ingleside 14
1988 Sinton 45 Ingleside 0
1989 Sinton 12 Ingleside 7
1990 Sinton 33 Ingleside 7
1991 Sinton 69 Ingleside 14
1992 Sinton 57 Ingleside 13
1993 Sinton 48 Ingleside 29
1994 Sinton 13 Ingleside 23
1995 Sinton 7 Ingleside 28
1996 Sinton 26 Ingleside 14
1997 Sinton 0 Ingleside 18
1998 Sinton 34 Ingleside 6
1999 Sinton 28 Ingleside 7
2000 Sinton 26 Ingleside 0
2001 Sinton 41 Ingleside 7
2002 Sinton 55 Ingleside 8
2003 Sinton 44 Ingleside 7
2004 Sinton 45 Ingleside 20
2005 Sinton 50 Ingleside 35
2006 Sinton 6 Ingleside 31
2007 Sinton 13 Ingleside 38
2008 Sinton 47 Ingleside 26
2009 Sinton 28 Ingleside 35
2010 Sinton 49 Ingleside 12
2011 Sinton 22 Ingleside 21
2012 Sinton 13 Ingleside 34
2013 Sinton 23 Ingleside 35

Sinton leads 22-12-1

Note that Ingleside has yet to beat us 3 years in a row in the entire span we have played each other...it won't happen again this year! GO PIRATES!!!

Johnny Utah
11-05-2014, 04:49 PM
Sinton vs. Ingleside

1943 Sinton 0 Ingleside 7
1944 Sinton 0 Ingleside 6
1945 Sinton 27 Ingleside 6
1947 Sinton 12 Ingleside 6
1948 Sinton 0 Ingleside 13
1958 Sinton 22 Ingleside 0
1959 Sinton 15 Ingleside 14
1984 Sinton 21 Ingleside 28
1985 Sinton 14 Ingleside 14
1988 Sinton 45 Ingleside 0
1989 Sinton 12 Ingleside 7
1990 Sinton 33 Ingleside 7
1991 Sinton 69 Ingleside 14
1992 Sinton 57 Ingleside 13
1993 Sinton 48 Ingleside 29
1994 Sinton 13 Ingleside 23
1995 Sinton 7 Ingleside 28
1996 Sinton 26 Ingleside 14
1997 Sinton 0 Ingleside 18
1998 Sinton 34 Ingleside 6
1999 Sinton 28 Ingleside 7
2000 Sinton 26 Ingleside 0
2001 Sinton 41 Ingleside 7
2002 Sinton 55 Ingleside 8
2003 Sinton 44 Ingleside 7
2004 Sinton 45 Ingleside 20
2005 Sinton 50 Ingleside 35
2006 Sinton 6 Ingleside 31
2007 Sinton 13 Ingleside 38
2008 Sinton 47 Ingleside 26
2009 Sinton 28 Ingleside 35
2010 Sinton 49 Ingleside 12
2011 Sinton 22 Ingleside 21
2012 Sinton 13 Ingleside 34
2013 Sinton 23 Ingleside 35

Sinton leads 22-12-1

Note that Ingleside has yet to beat us 3 years in a row in the entire span we have played each other...it won't happen again this year! GO PIRATES!!!

I change my prediction due to the game being in Sinton, lots of good Seniors playing etc......Sinton 42 truebluedinks 14. pieRAT4state....I got you on the 31st, not this 31st but the real 31st.

pirate4state
11-05-2014, 04:55 PM
I change my prediction due to the game being in Sinton, lots of good Seniors playing etc......Sinton 42 truebluedinks 14. pieRAT4state....I got you on the 31st, not this 31st but the real 31st.

HA! All of you coming down? Miss y'all!!

99IHSMustang
11-05-2014, 06:05 PM
I change my prediction due to the game being in Sinton, lots of good Seniors playing etc......Sinton 24 truebluedinks 41. pieRAT4state....I got you on the 31st, not this 31st but the real 31st.

I fixed it for you.

99IHSMustang
11-05-2014, 06:07 PM
Sinton vs. Ingleside

Sinton leads 22-12-1

Get those excuses warmed up... :D

SintonFan_inAustin
11-05-2014, 06:10 PM
Get those excuses warmed up... :D

Those execuses staying in the fridge :)

wont be needed

MustangFootball
11-06-2014, 01:33 AM
It's almost that time!!!!! Be ready Sinton the INGLESIDE MUSTANGS are coming to town.
http://i1348.photobucket.com/albums/p725/robbdogg73/8BCB6D82-2BEC-4DFF-A236-B69DE75D2030_zpszptmk36p.jpg (http://s1348.photobucket.com/user/robbdogg73/media/8BCB6D82-2BEC-4DFF-A236-B69DE75D2030_zpszptmk36p.jpg.html)
http://i1348.photobucket.com/albums/p725/robbdogg73/447A561C-AAB9-4E88-8E94-197E55AB59AA_zpsgql9mgqs.jpg (http://s1348.photobucket.com/user/robbdogg73/media/447A561C-AAB9-4E88-8E94-197E55AB59AA_zpsgql9mgqs.jpg.html)

Ranger354
11-06-2014, 09:42 AM
It's almost that time!!!!! Be ready Sinton the INGLESIDE MUSTANGS are coming to town.
http://i1348.photobucket.com/albums/p725/robbdogg73/8BCB6D82-2BEC-4DFF-A236-B69DE75D2030_zpszptmk36p.jpg (http://s1348.photobucket.com/user/robbdogg73/media/8BCB6D82-2BEC-4DFF-A236-B69DE75D2030_zpszptmk36p.jpg.html)
http://i1348.photobucket.com/albums/p725/robbdogg73/447A561C-AAB9-4E88-8E94-197E55AB59AA_zpsgql9mgqs.jpg (http://s1348.photobucket.com/user/robbdogg73/media/447A561C-AAB9-4E88-8E94-197E55AB59AA_zpsgql9mgqs.jpg.html)

Them boys FLYING over here??? Almost game day.

Last I looked there is a 50% chance of rain.

pancho villa
11-06-2014, 09:44 AM
GP was a power house back in the 70's and 80's and at one point Sinton moved out or slipped out of their district and stopped playing them. I was at the game in GP when Sinton beat them on their turf it was Fantastic. Got Cousins that live and grew up there and always had to put up with that GP attitude. GP is just SO SO now and not the program it used to be.

did she look good? Yes, but really at my age it doesn't matter..... lmao!!!! I was really just looking for a reaction from her. Every once and a while you need to keep people wondering. I am happily married.

I feel you. At my age I would even enjoy a good pat down from one of them Ingleside ladies.(cough, cough)

99IHSMustang
11-06-2014, 09:46 AM
Them boys FLYING over here??? Almost game day.

Last I looked there is a 50% chance of rain.

I hope that the % goes down or I probably won't be driving to this one.

99IHSMustang
11-06-2014, 09:46 AM
I feel you. At my age I would even enjoy a good pat down from one of them Ingleside ladies.(cough, cough)

:dispntd:

pirate4state
11-06-2014, 09:55 AM
Can't wait for the freshman game tonight! Hope it doesn't get rained out.

pancho villa
11-06-2014, 10:52 AM
Can't wait for the freshman game tonight! Hope it doesn't get rained out.

I think you need a life.

99IHSMustang
11-06-2014, 12:11 PM
One word:

RELAX

Mustangs just need to play their game.

MUSTANG69
11-06-2014, 01:12 PM

Rain or shine you need to be there. You sat thru that mess at the Roger's game so I know you can do it this Friday.

YTBulldogs
11-06-2014, 01:13 PM

:doh: Sound like our fans.

YTBulldogs
11-06-2014, 01:18 PM
Unless, it's against our biggest rival Cuero. Is this your biggest rival?

99IHSMustang
11-06-2014, 01:29 PM
:doh: Sound like our fans.

Sorry, but I am not going to risk getting caught out in the mess that was here in SA for the last two days if it is that bad. Have at it.

99IHSMustang
11-06-2014, 01:31 PM
Rain or shine you need to be there. You sat thru that mess at the Roger's game so I know you can do it this Friday.

That was because it wasn't supposed to rain... haha. If it is supposed to be light, I might make it. My drive includes the trip from SA and back that same night.

pirate4state
11-06-2014, 01:51 PM
I think you need a life.

Hey Jackhole...zip it! My nephew plays on the team. :taunt:

YTBulldogs
11-06-2014, 01:55 PM

:spitlol: BUSTED!!!!

pancho villa
11-06-2014, 02:52 PM

My bad LOL

pirate4state
11-06-2014, 09:09 PM
Sinton Freshman win 22-14!!!

Ingleside switching to that slot-t?

SintonFan_inAustin
11-06-2014, 11:01 PM

Ingleside switching to that slot-t?congrats to the freshman on the win and district championship.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-06-2014, 11:02 PM
Marquee Matchup: Ingleside at Sinton http://www.kristv.com/videos/marquee-matchup-ingleside-at-sinton/

YTBulldogs
11-07-2014, 12:58 AM

Ingleside switching to that slot-t?

They ran the T in this game?

Ranger354
11-07-2014, 08:19 AM
Its Game Day boys and girls..... Dead wrong Dale said it was going to stop raining some time this morning and then start back up about 7 this evening with a light drizzle. Should make for an interesting game. Fewest mistakes wins.

GATA Pirates...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

99IHSMustang
11-07-2014, 08:26 AM
Game Day! Hope to see am injury free game heading into the playoffs for both teams.

Footballfan2000
11-07-2014, 08:50 AM
They ran the T in this game?
Yes they did run the T in this game. Every division but varsity is running that offense. Coach I talked to said eventually that offense would be run at the varsity level in the coming years.

Ranger354
11-07-2014, 10:02 AM
How did that Slot T work for them last night? Oh, that's right......

YTBulldogs
11-07-2014, 10:02 AM
Yes they did run the T in this game. Every division but varsity is running that offense. Coach I talked to said eventually that offense would be run at the varsity level in the coming years.

Thanks. Interesting.

Footballfan2000
11-07-2014, 11:23 AM
How did that Slot T work for them last night? Oh, that's right......
It actually worked well for them last night they were more competitive than last year.

pirate4state
11-07-2014, 11:27 AM
It actually worked well for them last night they were more competitive than last year.

Agreed. This bunch killed them last year. Good offense to run in the rain. Our kids couldn't wrap a present last night! LOL

Footballfan2000
11-07-2014, 11:40 AM
Big game tonight!!!

pirate4state
11-07-2014, 03:44 PM
I can't believe there hasn't been more trash talk! :D

Ingleside sux. whew...i feel better :wave:

MUSTANG69
11-07-2014, 04:21 PM

I been wanting to say "Sinton Sucks" all week but everybody was being so nice on here I held back. Again " Sinton Sucks"

99IHSMustang
11-07-2014, 04:22 PM

I can't believe I have to drive through that dump to get to the Stadium. :wave:

MUSTANG69
11-07-2014, 04:24 PM

...:2thumbsup

Footballfan2000
11-07-2014, 04:28 PM
Anyone think we might see some Slot T tonight from Ingleside? It does give Sinton problems.

pirate4state
11-07-2014, 04:32 PM

In INgleside? yeah, that place IS a dump! :D Grass field and all!

pirate4state
11-07-2014, 04:33 PM
I been wanting to say "Sinton Sucks" all week but everybody was being so nice on here I held back. Again " Sinton Sucks"

BEAT YA TO IT!!! It will be a common theme tonight for Sinton. :D :D :D

MustangFootball
11-07-2014, 04:44 PM
Game day!!!!!!! Can't wait go Mustangs!!!!!

MustangFootball
11-07-2014, 05:19 PM
Okay I am totally against Ingleside running the Slot-T.....not that my opinion means anything.

I've said for years that Ingleside is not built to run this type of offense or be a running team in general, we don't have the size and the kids for that type of offense. Ingleside has been successful since Graig brought the spread in...many coaches before him came and failed we had one playoff appearance in 40 years. Ingleside strengths are it's athletes and speed. Graig was good about spreading you out and getting the ball in playmakers hands. Ingleside has been fortunate to have really good running back come through here but never shined in the spread.... Jalen Gross, Marquis Barrolle Zack Adams and Bubba Jackson to name a few. Although Bubba wasn't in Hessetine offense. If you ask me if Ingleside goes to the spread in the future we won't be winning many games. Take this year for example all the running we are doing is making games closer than they should be....for goodness sake we lost to kingsville. If we were running out of the spread with a QB who was throwing accurate passes and not running every play we would be a lot better this year.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-07-2014, 07:50 PM
Lets go Pirates! 7th straight district title trophy on the line!

MustangFootball
11-07-2014, 08:11 PM
Lets go Pirates! 7th straight district title trophy on the line!

Nope if we can't be. neither can you.:tongue:

99IHSMustang
11-07-2014, 08:41 PM
Ingleside QB takes 10 yd Run into endzone. Ingleside 7 Sinton 0

99IHSMustang
11-07-2014, 08:46 PM
Sinton QB throws 15 yd td pass. Xp no good. Ingleside 7 Sinton 6

99IHSMustang
11-07-2014, 08:55 PM
Sinton QB scores scores on a 1 yd TD run. 2 point conversion no good. Sinton 12 Ingl 7

99IHSMustang
11-07-2014, 09:02 PM
Qb takes in 1 yd TD. 2 pt conv no good. Sinton 18 Ingl 7

99IHSMustang
11-07-2014, 09:08 PM
End of 1st. Sinton 18 Ingleside 7

SintonFan
11-07-2014, 09:09 PM
Where you at izzy?

99IHSMustang
11-07-2014, 09:09 PM
On the 48ish

SintonFan
11-07-2014, 09:10 PM
Ugh, 18-13 11:25 2ndQ.

99IHSMustang
11-07-2014, 09:11 PM
Ingle QB takes 10 run into endzone. Xp no good. Ingleside 13 Sinton 18

SintonFan
11-07-2014, 09:12 PM
Lol I'm on the 42 other side. Meet at the stadium entrance at the half? The road next to the press box, just go all the way to the road.

99IHSMustang
11-07-2014, 09:15 PM
Sinton QB throws 80 yd TD pass. Sinton 26 Ingleside 13

99IHSMustang
11-07-2014, 09:20 PM
Lol I'm on the 42 other side. Meet at the stadium entrance at the half? The road next to the press box, just go all the way to the road.

I will try to make it

99IHSMustang
11-07-2014, 09:22 PM
Ingleside RB runs in 5 yd TD. Sinton 26 Ingleside 20

SintonFan
11-07-2014, 09:34 PM
I meant the road next to the stadium entrance.

99IHSMustang
11-07-2014, 09:47 PM
Halftime: Sinton 34 Ingleside 20

SintonFan
11-07-2014, 09:51 PM
34-20 at the half.

region4fan
11-07-2014, 10:09 PM
These 2 are battling for 3 and 4 seed?

SintonFan_inAustin
11-07-2014, 10:13 PM
These 2 are battling for 3 and 4 seed?

Sinton 1 seed wit h a win

SintonFan
11-07-2014, 10:17 PM
Battery almost dead.
It was good to see you Izzy and P4S! Go Pirates!!!

99IHSMustang
11-07-2014, 10:26 PM
Sinton scores on 20 yd TD pass. Sinton 40 Ingleside 20

99IHSMustang
11-07-2014, 10:27 PM
Battery almost dead.

Sam here man

SintonFan_inAustin
11-07-2014, 10:27 PM
Sinton 40 Ingleside 20 3rd qtr 7:06

99IHSMustang
11-07-2014, 10:33 PM
Sinton scores on a 3 yd run. Sinton 47 Ingleside 20

SintonFan_inAustin
11-07-2014, 10:33 PM
Sinton 47 Ingleside 20 3rd qtr 5:35

99IHSMustang
11-07-2014, 10:40 PM
Sinton scores on a 3 yd run. Sinton 47 Ingleside 20

99IHSMustang
11-07-2014, 10:41 PM
Ingleside scores on 20 yd TD pass. Sinton 47 Ingleside 27

SintonFan_inAustin
11-07-2014, 10:42 PM
Sinton 47 Ingleside 27 3rd qtr

99IHSMustang
11-07-2014, 10:45 PM
End of the 3rd: Sinton 47 Ingleside 27

99IHSMustang
11-07-2014, 10:51 PM
Sinton QB takes in TD. Sinton 54 Ingleside 27

99IHSMustang
11-07-2014, 11:06 PM
Ingleside scores on Sintons backupssss haha. Sinton 54 Ingleside 35

region4fan
11-07-2014, 11:06 PM
So Cuero 2 or 3 seed?

region4fan
11-07-2014, 11:10 PM
So Cuero 2 or 3 seed?
Just seen they will be #3

SintonFan_inAustin
11-07-2014, 11:21 PM
Just seen they will be #3

Cuero vs Rio Hondo

iFootball
11-07-2014, 11:27 PM
Cuero vs Rio Hondo

Friday at Cabaniss- Corpus Christi on Friday @7:30

MustangFootball
11-08-2014, 12:16 AM
Congrats Sinton on the win!!!! Good rivalry game.

99IHSMustang
11-08-2014, 02:21 AM
I want to pre-face with the following:

Outstanding game by the Sinton Pirate Team. Congratulations on the District title. Players on both sides played hard.

With that being said, Ingleside's play calling on D is atrocious. We were playing zone all night long and getting killed. I didn't really see any adjustments in the second half. Our offense has pretty much gone vanilla. What is the point of running the spread if you’re not going to throw in passing to keep the defense honest? You can't expect the QB to run the option all night long and throw in a couple of passes when you are already down by 3 TD's. IMO if the Mustangs don't stay balanced then they have no shot if the opposing team shuts down the run. Also, they just need to stop running that pooch kick punt formation. That garbage punt formation has been blocked over 7 times and probably averages 20 yards if they happen to get it off. I could probably go on and on, but much of what I see is pretty logical in terms of improving your chances of winning.

Epicpirates
11-08-2014, 02:51 AM
Fun game! Had we not missed so many extra/2point conversions, my prediction of winning by 24 points would have come true. I guess 19 works, too. Good luck to everyone in the playoffs. #1 seed sure feels good! Congratulations to our 7th grade, 8th grade, 9th grade, JV and Varsity district champions! Your hard work paid off! Thanks to all of our wonderful Coaches, for their countless hours spent with our athletes. Goooo Big Maroon! :cheerl:

MustangFootball
11-08-2014, 12:00 PM
I want to pre-face with the following:

Outstanding game by the Sinton Pirate Team. Congratulations on the District title. Players on both sides played hard.

With that being said, Ingleside's play calling on D is atrocious. We were playing zone all night long and getting killed. I didn't really see any adjustments in the second half. Our offense has pretty much gone vanilla. What is the point of running the spread if you’re not going to throw in passing to keep the defense honest? You can't expect the QB to run the option all night long and throw in a couple of passes when you are already down by 3 TD's. IMO if the Mustangs don't stay balanced then they have no shot if the opposing team shuts down the run. Also, they just need to stop running that pooch kick punt formation. That garbage punt formation has been blocked over 7 times and probably averages 20 yards if they happen to get it off. I could probably go on and on, but much of what I see is pretty logical in terms of improving your chances of winning.

that's what i'm saying, we are not gonna ever win the line of scrimmage against stronger teams. we need to rely on the pass, the last 2 QB Barajas and Hull would throw first and then make thing happen with their feet both really good at it.....sorry Jalen is a RB not a QB and this Offense really sucks this year.....we are dominate when we are balanced or a heavy passing team. its only gonna get worse if we try and run the slot-t I believe the 7th grade team was our only one who has done ok this season. as for Defense that is always the answer to passing teams is run Zone and it never works that why OG picked us apart the last 2 seasons. its very frustrating to watch.

pirate4state
11-08-2014, 01:19 PM
Fun game! Had we not missed so many extra/2point conversions, my prediction of winning by 24 points would have come true. I guess 19 works, too. Good luck to everyone in the playoffs. #1 seed sure feels good! Congratulations to our 7th grade, 8th grade, 9th grade, JV and Varsity district champions! Your hard work paid off! Thanks to all of our wonderful Coaches, for their countless hours spent with our athletes. Goooo Big Maroon! :cheerl:

:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: So proud of all our kids!!!! From top to bottom they excelled. Great game! That first half flew!!! We are going to miss our Seniors, but are looking forward to another extended playoff season. GO PIRATES GO!

pirate4state
11-09-2014, 12:23 AM
Battery almost dead.

Good to see you guys!