PDA

View Full Version : HOW ABOUT THOSE BANDERA BULLDOGS

pres. ya ya ya pinky
05-22-2003, 10:52 PM
MAN THOSE DOGS ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD111
NOT ONLY ARE WE GOING TO WIN TOMMORROW WE ARE
GOING ALL THE WAY TO STATE!!

OK SINTON ARE YOU READY FOR A REAL BASEBALL GAME?
I KNOW YOUR GOOD BUT SO ARE WE AND I THINK WE WOULD MAKE A GOOD MATCH. SO YOU WIN YOUR GAME AND WE WILL WIN OURS. SAY GOOD LUCK! I'LL SAY GOOD LUCK TO YOU!

WE WILL SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!! :mad: :mad: :D :D :D

Bandera YaYa
05-22-2003, 10:58 PM
You said it, Pinky!! Our Dogs are ready to take it to the next level. A game with Sinton would be awesome! I want to say "Good Luck" to Matt, Cody, Dustin, Cody, David, Chris, Josh, Ickes and Johnny! We are proud of you!!! You are the best and we love watching you !!! Have fun tomorrow and we'll see you in the winner's circle....Ya Ya!! :D :cool: :D :cool:

3afan2K3
05-22-2003, 11:02 PM
cheerleaders .............

Bandera YaYa
05-22-2003, 11:05 PM
Well,we don't wear short skirts, but we do love to cheer for our Dogs!! Anything wrong with that...?? :p

pres. ya ya ya pinky
05-22-2003, 11:16 PM
NO YA YA, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT BECAUSE WE WEAR SHORT SHIRTS!!! NOT ONLY DO
WE HAVE THE BEST FOOTBALL PLAYER AND BASEBALL, I
GUESS I SHOULD SAY ALL SPORTS BUT WE HAVE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLS IN BANDERA!! TOP THAT WHOMEVER!! P.S ALSO THE BEST LOOKING MOTHERS

BULLDOGS BULLDOGS YA YA YA!! :) :)

sinton66
05-23-2003, 07:40 AM
You're already claiming victory over Falfurrias? You really should just take them one game at a time folks. If it happens, it'll be soon enough.

pres. ya ya ya pinky
05-23-2003, 08:08 AM
WELL WERE SURE NOT GOING INTO THE GAME SCARED!!
YOU HAVE TO HAVE CONFIDENCE BEHIND YOU AND WE
DO. I'M SURE FALFURRIAS ARE NOT GOING TO BE EASY
BUT I THING WE CAN TAKE THEM. GO DOGS! GO DOGS!

GO MIGHTY DOGS YA YA YA!!! :D :D

Phil C
05-23-2003, 08:36 AM
I agree with you Sinton66 in that we have to be worried about Gonzales first and win the series with them tonight and tomorrow before we worry about Bandera or Falfurrias. It is commendable that Bandera is thinking about advancing but Falfurrias is not an easy team to beat and sometimes looking ahead could be disasterous for a team even though I am sure that Bandera is keeping their players focussed.

pres. ya ya ya pinky
05-23-2003, 09:04 AM
HEY I AM NOT OVER CONFIDENT OR COCKY!! I JUST HAVE FAITH IN OUR TEAM!! I KNOW FAFURRIAS IS GOING TO BE A CHALLENGE. BUT I SEE VICTORY ALL
OVER THE WORLD TONIGHT ALL OVER THE WORLD WHEN PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE CRYING IN PUDDLES!!! YA YA :mad: :mad: :mad:

Bandera YaYa
05-23-2003, 09:06 AM
Sinton, Pinky is just confident in her boys...of course we don't think any team will be easy at this point! And, yes our boys are focused...they wouldn't be at this stage, if they weren't. But we are excited and very hopeful to go to the next level....as you can tell the "Ya Ya's" possess an extra-ordinary amount of SPIRIT....something handed down to us by our spiritual ancestors....must be that chanting around the scared tree in the moonlight!! eek!

BULLDOGFAN
05-23-2003, 09:24 AM
Sinton, the boys are seasoned veterans who are well aware of how to approach each and every game. The Blonde mothers ( the Ya Ya's ), on the other hand, are a different story. Bandera's parents are the biggest maniac's on the face of the earth, when it comes to our belief in our kids abilities.

Since they played together in kindergarten we always believed someday they would win State and they did.

And they will again.

No one eats from our bowl, Grrrrrr...

Bandera YaYa
05-23-2003, 09:26 AM
.....Blonde??????

Jacket2000
05-23-2003, 10:28 AM
pres. ya ya ya pinky:
NO YA YA, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT BECAUSE WE WEAR SHORT SHIRTS!!! NOT ONLY DO
WE HAVE THE BEST FOOTBALL PLAYER AND BASEBALL, I
GUESS I SHOULD SAY ALL SPORTS BUT WE HAVE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLS IN BANDERA!! TOP THAT WHOMEVER!! P.S ALSO THE BEST LOOKING MOTHERS

BULLDOGS BULLDOGS YA YA YA!! :) :) Nothin' worse than classless fans.
J2K

BULLDOGFAN
05-23-2003, 12:30 PM
Uh oh, here we go. You should have never said what ya just did about the Ya Ya's.

I feel for you.

Bandera YaYa
05-23-2003, 01:50 PM
Oh come on.....can't take a little fun? I told Pinky I didn't think she would be received well on here...she's a maniac for her Dogs....but it's all in fun! That was a tacky thing to say, J2K!! She was just having some fun...but now that you said that, watch out....she'll let you have it with both barrels!!LOL! I know...your scared...but be easy on her, she's new to this and she's really alot of fun, tho very protective of the boys.....so give her a chance!
She loves a good fight...so I'm sure you'll get to know her!! wink

Bandera YaYa
05-23-2003, 01:52 PM
Besides, after all the mean and ugly things I've seen you say...I still like you!! wink

Bulldogs35YaYa
05-23-2003, 03:09 PM
Wow, dude do I feel for you....Like Bulldogfan and Ya Ya said, youre in for a treat....LOL :D

Bandera YaYa
05-23-2003, 03:14 PM
Hey YA YA....what time is your Bulldog machine heading to the game?

SINTON81
05-23-2003, 11:20 PM
Well all you Ya Ya's, I guess if you all do go to state, you will be watching some other teams play for the championship. Never look beyond the game in front of you, much less in the playoffs.

sinton66
05-24-2003, 01:03 AM
Bandera Ya YA, you might want to clue her in who J2K is. I'd hate to see any of you get too carried away.

sinton66
05-24-2003, 09:07 AM
Bandera fans, congratulations on a fine season. Sorry it got cut short for you. Would have made a good match-up I think.

SintonFan_inAustin
05-24-2003, 09:16 AM
Good Season Bandera Bulldogs Fans there was alot to cheer about this year.

pres. ya ya ya pinky
05-24-2003, 10:40 AM
WELL ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS WE SURE DID GET SCREWED.
FALFURRIAS HAD A GOOD GAME I GIVE THEM THAT, BUT THE UMP'S SUCK BIG TIME. THEN EVERYONE ELSE HAD A THREE GAME SERIES, BUT FALFURRIAS DID NOT WANT THAT THEY WERE RUNNING SCARED. IF WE WERE GIVEN A THREE GAME SERIES WE WOULD OF TAKEN THEM. SO I
AM NOW VOTING FOR SINTON ALL THE WAY. SO ANY INFORMATION YOU NEED ON THE JERSEY JUST ASK. GO SINTON. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

pres. ya ya ya pinky
05-24-2003, 10:47 AM
OH BY THE WAY THERE ARE NO ONE MORE CLASSIER PEOPLE THAN THE YA YA'S AND THE PEOPLE IN BANDERA!!! SO STICKS AND STONES WILL BREAK OUR BONES BUT NAME CALLING WILL NEVER MAKE US SHUT UP!!!! HA HA AH :) :) :) :) :)

BULLDAWGS707
05-24-2003, 10:49 AM
Okay, I just heard about the Bandera game last night :( Those seniors had one heck of a season. I know that some will be playing college ball. Good Luck to everyone in the next level of your life.

You guys really made District 25-3A proud!!!

pirateman98
05-24-2003, 10:59 AM
Hey Pinky: Thank you for the support you are giving to Sinton and the help you are willing to gives us but, Sinton is pretty knowledgeable of Fal. We have seen them a time of two in the playoffs and regular season. They are one of our rivals that we seem to play consistantly. They are no strangers to us. So thank you for your willingness to help. You guys had a great season and good luck next year. Good luck Pirates against Gonzales, Win One More, and we will see you in the Reg. Finals.
Go Pirates!!

sinfan75
05-24-2003, 08:15 PM
You Ya Ya's must hang out at Arkie Blues alot,huh!

pirate4state
05-24-2003, 10:58 PM
Great year Bulldogs. Would have loved to have seen the Sinton/Bandera match up. Thanks for your support & good luck next year!

GO PIRATES!!

Bandera YaYa
05-27-2003, 05:09 PM
Sorry this is so late, just go around to reading this...you Sinton people are top notch in my book....I wish you all the luck against the Jerseys. I hope you have better luck with the umps....you should have been there to see a call they made against us, it was so ugly...makes you wonder eek! . Anyway, you're playing them next and I hope you whip them good!! I'll be praying for your victory daily....let us know asap the outcome.....Again, thanks for all the nice posts, you have alot of class and my respect! Peace and YaYa!!

turbostud
05-27-2003, 06:31 PM
What is a YaYa? Or what does it mean?

Bandera YaYa
05-27-2003, 08:09 PM
Ya Ya's are a sisterhood, friends until they die, independent and wise, loyal and faithful to those they love.....kinda like a team...a unit ..
except we have been known to dance naked around a mighty oak tree in the woods, to conjure up spirits to help our team win..!!! eek! eek!

Never get on the bad side of a Ya Ya.....some on this site have come dangerously close ....
Peace and Ya Ya!!

sinfan75
05-28-2003, 03:51 PM
Now if I'd seen ya'll dancin around naked I'd root for Bandera even if they were playin Sinton!! :D :D :D

Bandera YaYa
05-28-2003, 04:47 PM
Oh, now I'm blushing!! wink

GO PIRATES!!! BEAT THE JERSEYS!!! I'm sending Ya Ya jinxes to Falfurrias and good vibes to you!! :)

<small>[ May 28, 2003, 04:49 PM: Message edited by: Bandera YaYa ]</small>

sinton66
05-28-2003, 05:31 PM
sinfan75:
Now if I'd seen ya'll dancin around naked I'd root for Bandera even if they were playin Sinton!! :D :D :D No you wouldn't. wink

sinfan75
05-28-2003, 08:19 PM
Well they may have to add free beer night at Arkie Blues,but oooooh yeah I would!I have this weakness for women. :p :p

Bandera YaYa
05-28-2003, 08:26 PM
Hold on now....you gotta stick together for the good of your team! That's all I need, to be accused of luring away fans from a game!!! HeHe!!

sinton66
05-28-2003, 09:46 PM
Oooooooookay! I figured it had to have something to do with free beer. :D :D :D

BULLDOGFAN
05-28-2003, 11:19 PM
Well I for one, have seen them dancing naked around the fire, and it is a wonder these Blonde girls, for the most part, are single. Arkies, is a helluva place to be, when these girls sing....

Bandera YaYa
05-29-2003, 09:29 AM
.....Bulldogfan, I think you have had one too many !!!!! :rolleyes:

<small>[ May 29, 2003, 09:30 AM: Message edited by: Bandera YaYa ]</small>

pres. ya ya ya pinky
05-29-2003, 09:00 PM
WELL I AM BACK!! HA! HA! HA! I JUST WANTED TO ADD
TO THE COMMENT ABOUT THE YA'S YA'S DANCING NAKED AROUND THE TREE. SINCE I AM ONE OF THE DANCERS, ALL I HAVE TO SAY, ITS PROBABLY THE BEST THING YOU'LL EVER SEE. YEAH!!

ALSO I HAVE BEEN IN THE OTHER TOPIC ROOMS AND READING ALL THE BULL EVERYONE IS SAYING ABOUT BANDERA AND US YA YA'S, AND I AM LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF. WHO CARES IF YOU'LL THINK ITS CLASSLESS, THAT YOUR PROBLEM. DO YOU'LL KNOW HOW TO HAVE FUN
OR DO YOU TAKE EVERYDAY LIFE THAT SERIOUS.

GO SINTON!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :mad: :mad:

sinfan75
05-29-2003, 10:03 PM
you Ya Ya's rate a ten in my book.Too bad I can only give ya 5 though.

pres. ya ya ya pinky
05-29-2003, 10:44 PM
SPURS WON!!!! ALRIGHT!! :) :)

HEY I AM BEING VERY GOOD, CAN I PLEASE HAVE ANOTHER STAR!!! PRETTY PLEASE! :) :)

pirate4state
05-30-2003, 12:08 AM
pres. ya ya ya pinky:
SPURS WON!!!! ALRIGHT!! :) :)

HEY I AM BEING VERY GOOD, CAN I PLEASE HAVE ANOTHER STAR!!! PRETTY PLEASE! :) :) Only if you start typing in lower case. wink :p

Bandera YaYa
05-30-2003, 12:47 AM
Pinky, you are very, very good...I'm glad our Ya Ya spirits were floating around, to help Sinton pull it out....guess it's back to our tree for another dance under the stars!! Hope they win it all!!

pres. ya ya ya pinky
06-04-2003, 10:06 PM
I love my BULLDOGS!!! CONGRATULATION TO ALL YOU SENIORS OUT THERE. MAY YOU HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!!
NO SEASON WILL BE AS GREAT AS THIS SEASON HAS BEEN!!! WE ALL HAD LOTS OF FUN THE KIDS AND PARENTS. IT'S A TIME I WILL NEVER FORGET. ONLY WE KNOW HOW MUCH FUN WE HAD, I AM GOING TO MISS IT. :) :) :) :)