Saggy Aggie
10-30-2014, 10:21 PM
Looks like Kenny is out.... Hmm

I just hope kyle is accurate

Lion70
10-31-2014, 01:04 AM
Looks like Kenny is out.... Hmm

I just hope kyle is accurate

Can't do much worse. Sat game they win by 35 pts no matter the qb. Next week will see how good he is @ Auburn.

Rabid Cougar
10-31-2014, 08:41 AM
Kylar Murray perhaps????

BwdLions
10-31-2014, 09:23 AM
Kylar Murray perhaps????

I'm pretty sure Kyler will be continuing his high school career with Allen this weekend. They have a Kyle Allen who is supposed to start Sat.

Saggy Aggie
10-31-2014, 09:46 AM
But kyler will start next year

New Taiton
10-31-2014, 10:21 AM
Kyle Allen has been unimpressive with his snaps this year but that be because of the personnel that is in the game with him.

The team needs a shot in the arm. Hopefully he can provide that.

caleb_mccaig
10-31-2014, 11:18 AM
That's what the family gets for trademarking a nickname after one game.

New Taiton
10-31-2014, 11:40 AM
That's what the family gets for trademarking a nickname after one game.

It may have been premature, but if I was his parents I would've done the same thing.

It costs just a little bit of money to trademark something that may or may not be worth something big in the future.

It's more or less a small investment. Sometimes they hit, sometimes they don't.

caleb_mccaig
10-31-2014, 12:07 PM
It may have been premature, but if I was his parents I would've done the same thing.

It costs just a little bit of money to trademark something that may or may not be worth something big in the future.

It's more or less a small investment. Sometimes they hit, sometimes they don't.

Totally jinxing their son's career.

Rabid Cougar
10-31-2014, 12:53 PM
I'm pretty sure Kyler will be continuing his high school career with Allen this weekend. They have a Kyle Allen who is supposed to start Sat.

Oh really???? I had no idea. :rolleyes:

BwdLions
10-31-2014, 03:07 PM
Oh really???? I had no idea. :rolleyes:

Apparently you didn't. You don't even know how to spell his name. Maybe A&M has a Kylar Murray. :smoker:

BwdLions
10-31-2014, 03:20 PM
Kylar Murray perhaps????

Isn't this your quote? You apparently don't know much. The subject was about the current year and the current QB situation.

hookandladder
10-31-2014, 03:49 PM
Isn't this your quote? You apparently don't know much. The subject was about the current year and the current QB situation.

That's to funny but true, Lol

hookandladder
11-01-2014, 10:44 AM
Guess Sumlin had no choice with Hill being suspended, Not good news for Sumlin

1st and goal
11-01-2014, 04:17 PM
Not impressed with:
play calling
Offensive line
K. Allen's arm

Not necessarily in any order. Does anyone think K. Allen has nervousness? Throwing high, too fast for screens, and dirt skippers are a possible sign.

Defense is young.

QB spot is wide open. Come on Kylar Murray.

Saggy Aggie
11-01-2014, 08:41 PM
I saw some decent things from Allen.

He looks like a freshman. Simple as that.

But man, what a great win! Aren't you guys excited for auburn?

hookandladder
11-02-2014, 03:23 PM

That's funny **** right there, Lol

hookandladder
11-03-2014, 09:13 AM

So was this a good move on Sumlin part to start Allen or did Hill get suspended before decision was made, in your opinion did Allen look better than Hill. Interesting to see if Allen struggles big time against Auburn, who is next in line behind Allen. I do agree with you on a great win, kinda like Texas win this weekend. Now most all texas fans can agree, both Texas and atm are playing some bad this year. The question is , which coach is going to make their team better in years to more. Sumlin is three years in and not showing improvement, Strong will have the same time however improvement is a must or he will be gone. The life of a coach.

Lion70
11-03-2014, 10:40 AM
So was this a good move on Sumlin part to start Allen or did Hill get suspended before decision was made, in your opinion did Allen look better than Hill. Interesting to see if Allen struggles big time against Auburn, who is next in line behind Allen. I do agree with you on a great win, kinda like Texas win this weekend. Now most all texas fans can agree, both Texas and atm are playing some bad this year. The question is , which coach is going to make their team better in years to more. Sumlin is three years in and not showing improvement, Strong will have the same time however improvement is a must or he will be gone. The life of a coach.

Conner McQueen a former walk on is the backup
Speedy Noil is the 3rd string. Note Noil played qb in high school

Rabid Cougar
11-03-2014, 10:47 AM
A&M's next qb still has 7 games left in high school.

hookandladder
11-03-2014, 01:21 PM
A&M's next qb still has 7 games left in high school.

So you think Murray will start as a true freshman, did not work to well for Allen last week. Really hard for a true freshman to start at the college level, that is why Heard has not seen the field this year and most likely will redshirt.

Macarthur
11-03-2014, 01:59 PM
It is very difficult for a true freshman to step into that conf. However, I do think if Murray ends up there, he is the best QB the moment he steps on campus.

I also read something the other day that folks in Allen are saying that Murray is over 6' tall now and seems to be having a growth spurt. That's been the thing w him, IMO. Everything looks great in HS, but he's pretty small. If he is finally growing, he could be a beast.

Rabid Cougar
11-03-2014, 02:48 PM
So you think Murray will start as a true freshman, did not work to well for Allen last week. Really hard for a true freshman to start at the college level, that is why Heard has not seen the field this year and most likely will redshirt.

Yes. And he's bringing his left tackle with him. He's been groomed to do that since he was 6 years old.

hookandladder
11-03-2014, 03:45 PM
Yes. And he's bringing his left tackle with him. He's been groomed to do that since he was 6 years old.

I guess Allen has just joined Hill under the bus, bring on Murray this week. Lol

hookandladder
11-03-2014, 03:49 PM
Can't do much worse. Sat game they win by 35 pts no matter the qb. Next week will see how good he is @ Auburn.

A little off on the score, those sec teams are pretty tough to beat even at home. Lol

Lion70
11-03-2014, 07:59 PM
A little off on the score, those sec teams are pretty tough to beat even at home. Lol

Yeah lost faith in them hello 6-6 season

Saggy Aggie
11-03-2014, 08:09 PM
So was this a good move on Sumlin part to start Allen or did Hill get suspended before decision was made, in your opinion did Allen look better than Hill. Interesting to see if Allen struggles big time against Auburn, who is next in line behind Allen. I do agree with you on a great win, kinda like Texas win this weekend. Now most all texas fans can agree, both Texas and atm are playing some bad this year. The question is , which coach is going to make their team better in years to more. Sumlin is three years in and not showing improvement, Strong will have the same time however improvement is a must or he will be gone. The life of a coach. Allen was named the starter before the Kenny Hill suspension.

I think it is a good move for the long run. More growing pains this season though.

The next in line is Murray. No other viable option.

hookandladder
11-03-2014, 08:20 PM
Allen was named the starter before the Kenny Hill suspension.

I think it is a good move for the long run. More growing pains this season though.

So at the first of this season ATM had two solid QB's to pick from and now both are out, you really think Murray is that good. That is funnier ****, Lol

hookandladder
11-03-2014, 08:22 PM
Allen was named the starter before the Kenny Hill suspension.

It is very difficult for a true freshman to step into that conf. However, I do think if Murray ends up there, he is the best QB the moment he steps on campus.

I also read something the other day that folks in Allen are saying that Murray is over 6' tall now and seems to be having a growth spurt. That's been the thing w him, IMO. Everything looks great in HS, but he's pretty small. If he is finally growing, he could be a beast.

He is the best QB the moment he steps on campus, you are freaking out of your mind. Dumbest post ever, LMAO.

Saggy Aggie
11-03-2014, 09:42 PM
So at the first of this season ATM had two solid QB's to pick from and now both are out, you really think Murray is that good. That is funnier ****, Lol

What? That's not what I said.... In fact, I said the opposite....

I said kyle allen is a good move for the long run. And I said Kyler would be the next in line, aka backup. Kenny would be another viable option and a good backup but I fully expect him to transfer.

Try reading what I said and not making stuff up. I was literally just answering the questions you posted in the order you posted them.

hookandladder
11-03-2014, 09:50 PM
What? That's not what I said.... In fact, I said the opposite....

I said kyle allen is a good move for the long run. And I said Kyler would be the next in line, aka backup. Kenny would be another viable option and a good backup but I fully expect him to transfer.

Try reading what I said and not making stuff up. I was literally just answering the questions you posted in the order you posted them.

So who is your guy, Hill, Allen or Murray. Just so we all know who is the best option at QB for ATM, since the coaches do not know. Lol

Macarthur
11-03-2014, 10:20 PM
He is the best QB the moment he steps on campus, you are freaking out of your mind. Dumbest post ever, LMAO.

Yes, I think when Murray steps on campus he will immediately be the best QB. What's hard to understand?

You're making a fool out of yourself.

hookandladder
11-04-2014, 07:21 AM
Yes, I think when Murray steps on campus he will immediately be the best QB. What's hard to understand?

You're making a fool out of yourself.

With comments like this from you, you are just showing your ignorance of your knowledge at the college level. Pitiful.

Macarthur
11-04-2014, 08:50 AM
You really are insane.

hookandladder
11-04-2014, 09:01 AM
You really are insane.

You might to look in the mirror, armchair know it all. Lol

Saggy Aggie
11-04-2014, 11:02 AM
-_______-