PDA

View Full Version : Selina

Wonkas_Willy
10-30-2014, 08:12 PM
Selina - they sure don't coach em like they used to. Selina will NEVER win another State title. their day is done. Sure was good while it lasted

Lion70
10-30-2014, 08:35 PM
Selina - they sure don't coach em like they used to. Selina will NEVER win another State title. their day is done. Sure was good while it lasted
I thought they spelled Celina with a C. Selina was a good singer who left this earth too early.

WOS87
10-30-2014, 09:11 PM
I thought they spelled Celina with a C. Selina was a good singer who left this earth too early.

No, that would be Selena. This is a troll thread if I ever saw one, watch it lol.

garciap77
10-30-2014, 09:56 PM

:lies:

Phantom Stang
10-30-2014, 10:08 PM
Maybe so, but with all the affluent people moving in, I bet they have a soccer dynasty in a few years.;)

movethechain
10-30-2014, 11:35 PM
I Gsquared using an alias tonight? :rolleyes:

Lion70
10-31-2014, 01:11 AM
No, that would be Selena. This is a troll thread if I ever saw one, watch it lol.

Fair enough but if you troll at least spell the school right. It's kinda sad.

defense51
10-31-2014, 01:34 AM

I must commend you on your grammar and punctuation, second grade educations are hard to attain these days... :ack!::helpme::ack!::helpme:

Wonkas_Willy
10-31-2014, 07:11 AM
You guys think I do not know how to spell it correctly? Come on....lol... Just saying I believe their time has past. The LEGENDS are gone.

Wonkas_Willy
10-31-2014, 08:59 AM
And don't get it wrong, Im not dissing the current staff, I don't even know any of em. Im just saying that everybody has their day and then they fade away like a Permian or Groveton, Midland Lee, Sweetwater etc....