Wimberley @ Geronimo Navarro

or

Port Isabel @ Orange Grove

bag-o-chips
10-28-2014, 07:46 AM
How about Both?

panfan
10-28-2014, 08:34 AM
GOTW - Just cause the Wimberly v Navarro game is closer to home.

region4fan
10-28-2014, 10:00 AM
Wimberly v Navarro

Snotbubbles
10-28-2014, 10:26 AM
Both will be great games.

Rabid Cougar
10-28-2014, 04:17 PM
No Burnet vs whoever?????????

Cam
10-28-2014, 04:42 PM
No Burnet vs whoever?????????

hehehe....What you talkin' bout RC....Burnet's only been GOTW one time...I think!:thinking:.....All the other Burnet game threads have been done by me or panfan (panfan really does like Burnet!).....I don't need no stinkin' GOTW special of the day thread!...:D.....

Cam
10-28-2014, 04:44 PM
GOTW - Just cause the Wimberly v Navarro game is closer to home.

oh now there ya go panfan....tryin' to piss off tarponfan and the likes!!!..I see how it is!.....:D

Cam
10-28-2014, 04:46 PM
My independent vote goes to Chinese Springs vs Lampassgas for GOTW!.....:evilgrin:

TarponFanInNorthTexas
10-28-2014, 07:14 PM
oh now there ya go panfan....tryin' to piss off tarponfan and the likes!!!..I see how it is!.....:D

Eh, I don't care anymore. Frankly not surprised PI/OG is going to lose this vote. It's like a Democrat running against a Republican in Texas. No matter how good the Democrat seems to be, the Republican always wins.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-28-2014, 07:17 PM
Eh, I don't care anymore. Frankly not surprised PI/OG is going to lose this vote. It's like a Democrat running against a Republican in Texas. No matter how good the Democrat seems to be, the Republican always wins.there you go Its even now with my vote even though you brought up politics lol.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
10-28-2014, 07:18 PM
there you go Its even now with my vote even though you brought up politics lol.

It was the only analogy I could think of! Sorry! Por favor no me peges!

YTBulldogs
10-28-2014, 08:08 PM
Eh, I don't care anymore. Frankly not surprised PI/OG is going to lose this vote. It's like a Democrat running against a Republican in Texas. No matter how good the Democrat seems to be, the Republican always wins.

This year, certainly not that case Tarp. :doh: You'd think they had better options to run against the boys. Not sure it would matter with all the straight tickets being selected either though.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
10-28-2014, 08:28 PM
This wouldn't be an issue if there was more South Texas representation other than just the Sinton folks and a couple of PI folks + one Rio Hondo guy. Sadly, they don't feel welcome here. I know, it's an issue that's already been discussed so I won't beat a dead Ingleside Mustang.

Cam
10-28-2014, 08:48 PM
This wouldn't be an issue if there was more South Texas representation other than just the Sinton folks and a couple of PI folks + one Rio Hondo guy. Sadly, they don't feel welcome here. I know, it's an issue that's already been discussed so I won't beat a dead Ingleside Mustang.

hey don't forget about me....and old PSJA Bear!....:wave:

TarponFanInNorthTexas
10-28-2014, 08:51 PM
hey don't forget about me....and old PSJA Bear!....:wave:

Hehe, had no idea. A fellow Valley guy and I didn't even know.

nfcfan
10-28-2014, 08:54 PM
PI/OG too late for voting? :D

Cam
10-28-2014, 09:02 PM
Hehe, had no idea. A fellow Valley guy and I didn't even know.

Oh heck yeah...shoot, you and I might be related....I went from Houston to the Valley....only in the Valley for 9 years though....then off to Dallas for a long long time....I still remember the Friday night spanish radio guys going over the scores.....la maquina amarilla!!!...who was that team?...Was it Edcouch Elsa Jello Jackets??....

TarponFanInNorthTexas
10-28-2014, 09:23 PM
Oh heck yeah...shoot, you and I might be related....I went from Houston to the Valley....only in the Valley for 9 years though....then off to Dallas for a long long time....I still remember the Friday night spanish radio guys going over the scores.....la maquina amarilla!!!...who was that team?...Was it Edcouch Elsa Jello Jackets??....

That's correct. Los Jello Jackets de Edcouch-Elsa! That was Mr. Ni **, Ni Fa. I miss his show, actually. From what I understand, he finally quit that show.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
10-28-2014, 09:24 PM
PI/OG too late for voting? :D

No sir, not too late. Sadly, you don't have enough posts to vote. If you hung out here a little more often, the story might be different.

Tejastrue
10-28-2014, 09:54 PM
We have valley folks vote for us all the time. Many of us actually live in the Wimberley Valley. lol

Ranger354
10-28-2014, 10:41 PM
Cuero vs Ingelside.... I know it's not an option but Sinton is idle this week!!

The Grove will take PI!!!

What's this thread about again? Too many penalties in the Yokam game? Democrats? Republicans? Lions, tigers, and bears oh my!!!

Fear the Star!! Freaking Cowboys should have run the ball....

Every one have a happy and safe Halloween... Safe travels to and from your games as well.

Think I am putting on my Maroon and go watch Cuero!!!