PDA

View Full Version : Ingleside (5-3, 1-1) vs Cuero (6-2, 1-1)

99IHSMustang
10-27-2014, 08:46 AM
If Ingleside want's to have a share of the District Crown they have to win. I believe the same stands for Cuero. Thoughts?

YTBulldogs
10-27-2014, 08:58 AM
Another D15 shoot out. Last team with ball, wins IMO.

YTBulldogs
10-27-2014, 09:00 AM
How come you don't make a poll for this bad boy?:confused:

Johnny Utah
10-27-2014, 09:04 AM

Gobblers come back with vengeance and win!! See ya Mustangs!!

99IHSMustang
10-27-2014, 09:16 AM

Why? I already know that Cuero is picked to win. There is no need for a poll... :ack!:

99IHSMustang
10-27-2014, 09:17 AM
Gobblers come back with vengeance and win!! See ya Mustangs!!

Booo. Only tricks for you and no treats.

Johnny Utah
10-27-2014, 09:28 AM
Oh....cant wait until the Pirates knock off the mustangs as well!!

YTBulldogs
10-27-2014, 09:28 AM
Why? I already know that Cuero is picked to win. There is no need for a poll... :ack!:

O, ok.

99IHSMustang
10-27-2014, 09:32 AM
Oh....cant wait until the Pirates knock off the mustangs as well!!

Wouldn't surprise me if Ingleside loses to Cuero and then ends up beating Sinton, but one game at a time.

MustangFootball
10-27-2014, 09:44 AM
I think Ingleside has a good chance at winning out, if that happens that would put Yoakum as district champs and Ingleside as 2 in district.....with a win against Cuero an a loss to Sinton would put us in a 3 way tie for the crown, but as a fan I would much rather finish 2nd in district than lose to our biggest rival these days in Sinton. sad to say but we definitely need to clean up what ever penalty issues we are having because the officials are rarely on our side, I think that might have to do with our coach he really lets them have it during the game and has built a bit of a reputation among officials.

pancho villa
10-27-2014, 09:51 AM
I have heard the women in Ingleside pass out cigarettes to the little kids on Halloween.
Is the true?

Rule #76
10-27-2014, 09:55 AM
What happened to #17 for Cuero? Heard he didn't play against Sinton

pirate4state
10-27-2014, 09:58 AM
I think Ingleside has a good chance at winning out, if that happens that would put Yoakum as district champs and Ingleside as 2 in district.....with a win against Cuero an a loss to Sinton would put us in a 3 way tie for the crown, but as a fan I would much rather finish 2nd in district than lose to our biggest rival these days in Sinton. sad to say but we definitely need to clean up what ever penalty issues we are having because the officials are rarely on our side, I think that might have to do with our coach he really lets them have it during the game and has built a bit of a reputation among officials.

nah, we have 2 weeks to prepare for Ingleside AND more importantly rest up our injured players. Y'all worry about Cuero this week. I actually think y'all can beat them. They did some goofy stuff against us and as we proved there are tons of stuff you can do against them and hey...let's face it...y'all are pretty goofy :D
You just tell your coach to keep giving the refs the what for! ;)

YTBulldogs
10-27-2014, 09:59 AM
I have heard the women in Ingleside pass out cigarettes to the little kids on Halloween.
Is the true?

Cig's? OMG. Use to have to worry about razor blades on Halloween.:tisk:

44INAROW
10-27-2014, 10:15 AM
Wouldn't surprise me if Ingleside loses to Cuero and then ends up beating Sinton, but one game at a time.

I tell you - Nothing would surprise me in this district :) just like we predicted in the spring..

99IHSMustang
10-27-2014, 10:30 AM
nah, we have 2 weeks to prepare for Ingleside AND more importantly rest up our injured players. Y'all worry about Cuero this week. I actually think y'all can beat them. They did some goofy stuff against us and as we proved there are tons of stuff you can do against them and hey...let's face it...y'all are pretty Good!
You just tell your coach to keep giving the refs the what for! ;)

I went ahead and fixed it for you. :D

Johnny Utah
10-27-2014, 10:36 AM
Officials have it out for Ingleside.....LOL. Too funny!!!

99IHSMustang
10-27-2014, 10:47 AM

Are you the same guy/girl that was talking trash last year and really didn't have much to say after the Sinton/Ingleside game?

bd62
10-27-2014, 10:51 AM
What happened to #17 for Cuero? Heard he didn't play against Sinton

No longer on team. Don't know details.

Ranger354
10-27-2014, 10:51 AM

My thoughts exactly....

I have witnessed some of the worst officiating this year. Not just calls against Sinton either.. The one thing we as fans have to remember is that at any given time there are 22 kids on that field and those officials can NOT watch all 22 at the same time. They are going to miss things.

Cuero by a TD...

MustangFootball
10-27-2014, 11:14 AM
No where did I ever say the officials had it out for Ingleside, I simply stated that our coach isn't very popular with the officials. a simple observation going on some grumbling I've heard in the past. Ingleside will show up Friday night and be ready to play no excuses.

cboycansurvive
10-27-2014, 11:31 AM
No where did I ever say the officials had it out for Ingleside, I simply stated that our coach isn't very popular with the officials. a simple observation going on some grumbling I've heard in the past. Ingleside will show up Friday night and be ready to play no excuses.

You have no idea what you are talking about. The crew for the Yoakum game was from San Antonio- we have never used them before. How can you have a reputation when you have never even seen the crew? As far as the Corpus chapter goes, we get treated fairly at home and in the South Texas area when Corpus officiates.

Snotbubbles
10-27-2014, 11:33 AM
why did you take that post down cboy?

Snotbubbles
10-27-2014, 11:38 AM
why did you take that post down cboy?

Had a friend at the game, and he said there was a fumble into the end zone by Yoakum, after a long run, when the kid was down at the 3 yard line, that cost a possible TD? And, the pitch forward (first KO I think he said) on the IS starburst, that went for a IS TD? I guess your coach turned those in too for review? Though you took the post down, you made some harsh indications against SA Chapter. Sounds like they sucked both ways.

Snotbubbles
10-27-2014, 11:48 AM
Glad I copied your post cboycansurvive. You keep removing it for some reason.

"Let me clear up something. I talked to our coach this weekend and I looked at our film. We were flagged 20 times in the game. Of those 20, 7 were legit. Coach told me that he received a call on Sunday from the film review committee in San Antonio apologizing for what took place. The refs had a goal- keep IS from running with tempo. Yoakum's last three penalties came after the game was in hand. Here were our penalties- 2 on sidelines for being on field- white painted area where officials stand ( coach sent film showing over 50 plays where Yoakum staff was even further out on field), 5 holding calls 2 legit), 10 false starts ( 2 legit), 2 fair catch interference- both legit, 1 unsportsmanlike- legit. Never have said the refs cost us a game but in this case they did. Absolutely no doubt about it." --cboycansurvive

MUSTANG69
10-27-2014, 11:54 AM
As far as I know Ingleside has never beaten Cuero. Got close the last couple of games. Game is in Ingleside. I believe this is the year the Mustangs break that losing streak. Our offense is legit. The defense has its moments but has not been very consistent. Improve the defense and cut out the penalties and the Mustangs have a very good chance of winning this one.

YTBulldogs
10-27-2014, 11:58 AM
Curious, with a 40 sec clock, how can any tempo be slowed down? It's what's so nice, time is consistent now. Go as fast or as slow as your desire. Now, if sub's enter offensively, defense has a chance to make changes and might be held up to allow for those defensive subs to get into position.

Sorry Cuero, for remarking on your thread. Just hit me wrong.

MustangFootball
10-27-2014, 12:01 PM
You have no idea what you are talking about. The crew for the Yoakum game was from San Antonio- we have never used them before. How can you have a reputation when you have never even seen the crew? As far as the Corpus chapter goes, we get treated fairly at home and in the South Texas area when Corpus officiates.
I didn't say he had a reputation at that game, of course they used their chapter of officials I'm talking about home and around CC and yes I stand by that comment I've been to enough games to notice that happening.

pirate4state
10-27-2014, 12:10 PM

:D :wave: :D

Johnny Utah
10-27-2014, 12:24 PM
:D :wave: :D

Talking trash? If Ingleside beats Sinton, they are the better team. When did I ever talk trash and then disappear. Heck, I give pieRAT4state a hard time!! I did say the Pirates will stand up and fight against Cuero....and the team did. If the dinks...I mean the truebluestangs...I mean the Mustangs beat Cuero then Sinton then they deserve the accolades. Will be a tall task to win those 2 in my opinion especially with Cuero coming off of a tough loss and Sinton with 2 weeks to prepare.

99IHSMustang
10-27-2014, 12:35 PM
Had a friend at the game, and he said there was a fumble into the end zone by Yoakum, after a long run, when the kid was down at the 3 yard line, that cost a possible TD? And, the pitch forward (first KO I think he said) on the IS starburst, that went for a IS TD? I guess your coach turned those in too for review? Though you took the post down, you made some harsh indications against SA Chapter. Sounds like they sucked both ways.

Yeah they did suck both ways, but I was actually at the game and the runner looked to have been stripped before he went down. On the starburst play I don't recall a pitch, it appeared to be a handoff. Can anyone that has seen film on that play confirm?

99IHSMustang
10-27-2014, 12:37 PM
As far as I know Ingleside has never beaten Cuero. Got close the last couple of games. Game is in Ingleside. I believe this is the year the Mustangs break that losing streak. Our offense is legit. The defense has its moments but has not been very consistent. Improve the defense and cut out the penalties and the Mustangs have a very good chance of winning this one.

Despite the penalties they did move the ball well. I hope to see the same against Cuero, but they are tough.

cboycansurvive
10-27-2014, 01:00 PM
I didn't say he had a reputation at that game, of course they used their chapter of officials I'm talking about home and around CC and yes I stand by that comment I've been to enough games to notice that happening.

That must be coming from a former player's grandpa who officiates. The player was kicked out of the program and his grandpa is terrible as an official and never gets drafted by Ingleside. The top tier crews in Corpus and I would name them if I could usually get Ingleside's better games. How is it Ingleside is able to beat team's like Sinton in this area 5 of the last 8 if the officials have it in for them?

MustangFootball
10-27-2014, 01:01 PM
Talking trash? If Ingleside beats Sinton, they are the better team. When did I ever talk trash and then disappear. Heck, I give pieRAT4state a hard time!! I did say the Pirates will stand up and fight against Cuero....and the team did. If the dinks...I mean the truebluestangs...I mean the Mustangs beat Cuero then Sinton then they deserve the accolades. Will be a tall task to win those 2 in my opinion especially with Cuero coming off of a tough loss and Sinton with 2 weeks to prepare.

that's Ingledinks to you sir!!!:nerd: Cuero is coming off a tough loss but Ingleside is coming off a tougher loss in a game that they had the lead up until 3:14 left in the game plus Ingleside will be at home and have their crowd behind them. its gonna be another good game in District 15 D2.:1popcorn:

cboycansurvive
10-27-2014, 01:03 PM
Curious, with a 40 sec clock, how can any tempo be slowed down? It's what's so nice, time is consistent now. Go as fast or as slow as your desire. Now, if sub's enter offensively, defense has a chance to make changes and might be held up to allow for those defensive subs to get into position.

Sorry Cuero, for remarking on your thread. Just hit me wrong.

How can tempo be slowed down- let's see. The whistle is blown the ref stops the play, marches five yards off and the defense has time to get their defense signaled in. Do you not understand that the only thing the 40 second clock did was allow teams to play faster by starting the clock as soon as the play is over and the refs getting out of the way so the next play can be run. that can't happen with a penalty.

YTBulldogs
10-27-2014, 01:05 PM
How can tempo be slowed down- let's see. The whistle is blown the ref stops the play, marches five yards off and the defense has time to get their defense signaled in. Do you not understand that the only thing the 40 second clock did was allow teams to play faster by starting the clock as soon as the play is over and the refs getting out of the way so the next play can be run. that can't happen with a penalty.

True. If you foul, that can slow tempo down. Have to enforce penalty.

MustangFootball
10-27-2014, 01:12 PM
That must be coming from a former player's grandpa who officiates. The player was kicked out of the program and his grandpa is terrible as an official and never gets drafted by Ingleside. The top tier crews in Corpus and I would name them if I could usually get Ingleside's better games. How is it Ingleside is able to beat team's like Sinton in this area 5 of the last 8 if the officials have it in for them?so what you are saying is that it is not possible to win a game despite having more penalties.....Ingleside has always had a problem with penalties and it is always an area of concern and Hesseltine doesn't help his team by drawing a few himself in just about every game by being out in the field in the ref's ear. but I would rather take that than having another coach, Hesseltine is the best Coach Ingleside has had since those state runs in 62&64 after that 64 season we fell of the map. well we are back now despite what some might think.

99IHSMustang
10-27-2014, 01:36 PM
that's Ingledinks to you sir!!!:nerd: Cuero is coming off a tough loss but Ingleside is coming off a tougher loss in a game that they had the lead up until 3:14 left in the game plus Ingleside will be at home and have their crowd behind them. its gonna be another good game in District 15 D2.:1popcorn:

I am definitely a Dual Income No Kids person.

99IHSMustang
10-27-2014, 01:46 PM
This forum heated up quickly... wow.

MustangFootball
10-27-2014, 02:00 PM
It's hard to get the exact flag count, I myself haven't sat down and tallied them up and 3 different papers had different counts but here something I saw after the game. Even though the score is actually 56-45 this was interesting and how most folks felt.
http://i1348.photobucket.com/albums/p725/robbdogg73/CDC307EB-C269-4FC2-A2C1-8D24E7EFF58F_zpsrkn0mlnt.jpg (http://s1348.photobucket.com/user/robbdogg73/media/CDC307EB-C269-4FC2-A2C1-8D24E7EFF58F_zpsrkn0mlnt.jpg.html)

YTBulldogs
10-27-2014, 02:00 PM
It's hard to get the exact flag count, I myself haven't sat down and tallied them up and 3 different papers had different counts but here something I saw after the game. Even though the score is actually 56-45 this was interesting and how most folks felt.
http://i1348.photobucket.com/albums/p725/robbdogg73/CDC307EB-C269-4FC2-A2C1-8D24E7EFF58F_zpsrkn0mlnt.jpg (http://s1348.photobucket.com/user/robbdogg73/media/CDC307EB-C269-4FC2-A2C1-8D24E7EFF58F_zpsrkn0mlnt.jpg.html)

LOL. Keeps growing. Be 30 before long.

Snotbubbles
10-27-2014, 02:08 PM

U get this posted, but you can't get a video clip on ya'lls complete set up on KO return for a TD and that Ykm kid down, then fumble in EZ video? That's a 14 point swing, right there. Cboy and his coaching connections should be able to get those clips up here.

cboycansurvive
10-27-2014, 02:11 PM
so what you are saying is that it is not possible to win a game despite having more penalties.....Ingleside has always had a problem with penalties and it is always an area of concern and Hesseltine doesn't help his team by drawing a few himself in just about every game by being out in the field in the ref's ear. but I would rather take that than having another coach, Hesseltine is the best Coach Ingleside has had since those state runs in 62&64 after that 64 season we fell of the map. well we are back now despite what some might think.

You must not pay attention to who gets the flags. In his 10 years here this week was the first on him. He made that comment to other coaches on the sideline. His staff has been flagged. Two other members were flagged this year. The DC got one at home and Hesseltine went out and tried to calm matters. The O-line coach got the first one this week (2nd time this season) and he wasn't even on the field. I have a son who plays and he tells me everything. He said Coach is usually the level headed one trying to keep the others in line.
I don't know what you are watching. He will stand up when things get a little one sided as all coaches should.

99IHSMustang
10-27-2014, 02:14 PM
U get this posted, but you can't get a video clip on ya'lls complete set up on KO return for a TD and that Ykm kid down, then fumble in EZ video? That's a 14 point swing, right there. Cboy and his coaching connections should be able to get those clips up here.

YT has connections, maybe he can get it posted?

YTBulldogs
10-27-2014, 02:20 PM
Staying out of it. Is what it is.

99IHSMustang
10-27-2014, 02:26 PM
Staying out of it. Is what it is.

On to the next. I kind of lost track that this thread was about the Cuero vs Ingleside game. Go Mustangs!!

44INAROW
10-27-2014, 02:43 PM
On to the next. I kind of lost track that this thread was about the Cuero vs Ingleside game. Go Mustangs!!

well, I certainly wasn't going to say anything - I'm one of the worst offenders about straying off topic :)

SintonFan_inAustin
10-27-2014, 03:06 PM
Staying out of it. Is what it is.lol I was up in Gonzales today and come back and this threads just blows up.

Jourdanton had the best defense stat wise coming in and they're a non factor once district started. They have size but just not use to seeing the offensive teams of this district.

oops stray from the topic.

already had decided on PI/OG game but starting to reconsider watching this one instead.

99IHSMustang
10-27-2014, 04:22 PM
Does anyone know if this game will be broadcast?

YTBulldogs
10-27-2014, 04:39 PM

Does grandpa still broadcast Cuero games? Might be on their radio station 99. Now, you wanna hear some homers calling a game. So lopsided in homerism, it's good to listen in. Grandpa is a legion on the air, as old Hard Hat Man is in the stands, getting their "Go Mean Green" chant going.:clap:

99IHSMustang
10-27-2014, 04:43 PM
Does grandpa still broadcast Cuero games? Might be on their radio station 99. Now, you wanna hear some homers calling a game. So lopsided in homerism, it's good to listen in. Grandpa is a legion on the air, as old Hard Hat Man is in the stands, getting their "Go Mean Green" chant going.:clap:

I figured Cuero would. Listened to a couple of the games in the past. I want to try and make this game, but listening to it will be an option.

MUSTANG69
10-27-2014, 04:45 PM
This is a Cuero/Ingleside thread. Why don't ya'll take the ref stuff to the Ingleside/Yoakum thread. That game is over and right or wrong nothing is going to change it. Let's talk Cuero/Ingleside.

MUSTANG69
10-27-2014, 04:49 PM

They aren't going to have much to talk about except Cuero has lost 2 district games in a row.:D

99IHSMustang
10-27-2014, 04:50 PM
They aren't going to have much to talk about except Cuero has lost 2 district games in a row.:D

There we go let's get some healthy smack talk going...

pirate4state
10-27-2014, 04:56 PM

Should be a fun game. Can I root for a 0-0 tie? :evil:

If Ingleside's offense is on point and they can keep the penalties in check - then they CAN win this game. Excuse me while I go puke :speech::hairpunk::twitch:

MUSTANG69
10-27-2014, 05:03 PM
Should be a fun game. Can I root for a 0-0 tie? :evil:

If Ingleside's offense is on point and they can keep the penalties in check - then they CAN win this game. Excuse me while I go puke :speech::hairpunk::twitch:

Almost made me puke reading that.:evilgrin:

You are right. If our offense is clicking we have a very good chance of winning. Now that I've agreed with P4S excuse me while I really do go puke.

Ranger354
10-27-2014, 05:15 PM
I think that I may go to this game myself. It is Halloween and anything can happen. My kids don't trick or treat so I think I may go watch the game.

Fear the Star!!!

MustangFootball
10-27-2014, 05:21 PM
I myself think if the defense shows up we have a really good chance of winning this game. Or should I say not losing this game!!!!:tongue:

Ranger354
10-27-2014, 05:36 PM
I myself think if the defense shows up we have a really good chance of winning this game. Or should I say not losing this game!!!!:tongue:

Gang tackle #20... He is a Beast!!! But I think if Ingelside looses it is better for Sinton.

44INAROW
10-27-2014, 06:14 PM

99IHS... 100.9 will have the radio broadcast and it's also available on Ustream. Type Gobbler radio in the Ustream search. For some icing on the cake you can listen to the Coaches Show at 7:00 right before the game.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

99IHSMustang
10-27-2014, 07:37 PM
99IHS... 100.9 will have the radio broadcast and it's also available on Ustream. Type Gobbler radio in the Ustream search. For some icing on the cake you can listen to the Coaches Show at 7:00 right before the game.....

Thanks 44, I am going to do my best to make this game, but good to know that I can listen to it.

YTBulldogs
10-27-2014, 09:02 PM

Does Grandpa still do the play by play? Is he still around even? It's been years since I listened in. Enjoyed listening to him.

Old Green
10-28-2014, 02:25 AM
Does Grandpa still do the play by play? Is he still around even? It's been years since I listened in. Enjoyed listening to him.Granpa is still doing the play by play.

MustangFootball
10-28-2014, 07:33 AM
right now this thread is just simmering, someone needs to turn it up and throw some more butter in the pan.....maybe I'm just hungry. ill be back

99IHSMustang
10-28-2014, 01:21 PM
crickets...

SINTON81
10-28-2014, 01:44 PM
Is the true?

No. They pass out cigarettes to the officials.:smoker:

MUSTANG69
10-28-2014, 02:46 PM
right now this thread is just simmering, someone needs to turn it up and throw some more butter in the pan.....maybe I'm just hungry. ill be back

Cuero posters being awfully quiet.

Johnny Utah
10-28-2014, 04:36 PM
Cuero posters being awfully quiet.

They are just getting ready to celebrate the WIN!!!! Gobble that!! LOL. I bet in all honesty it is a great game. I do think, just an opinion, that Cuero wins just from sheer speculation from the outside looking in. Sinton beats the INGLEDINKS the following week as well.

99IHSMustang
10-28-2014, 04:39 PM
They are just getting ready to celebrate the WIN!!!! Gobble that!! LOL. I bet in all honesty it is a great game. I do think, just an opinion, that Cuero wins just from sheer speculation from the outside looking in. Sinton beats the INGLEDINKS the following week as well.

:thmbdwn::thmbdwn:

I wish had had more hands to give this a 4 thumbs down.

MUSTANG69
10-28-2014, 04:46 PM

I wish had had more hands to give this a 4 thumbs down.

I added 2 more for you.

MustangFootball
10-28-2014, 05:25 PM

sit an wait y'alls turn we will handle y'all soon enough.....lol:taunt::stirpot:

Snotbubbles
10-28-2014, 05:50 PM
Cuero folks sitting here, taking all this jabbering in. They been here, done this before. Could get ugly Friday down there.

50-28 Gobs.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-28-2014, 05:53 PM
Cuero folks sitting here, taking all this jabbering in. They been here, done this before. Could get ugly Friday down there.

50-28 Gobs.it the time of year your usually wrong on picks lol. not saying who'll win but that score is typical of you.

Snotbubbles
10-28-2014, 06:15 PM
it the time of year your usually wrong on picks lol. not saying who'll win but that score is typical of you.

Could be right SFiA. But, I have done pretty good this year. Close in ya'lls game against LV too. :wave:. I just don't see losing to a Ykm team, that has zero defense, then blame it on some over weight zebra's, can anyway really give ya hope against a solid Cuero team. You know Hopkins will do his stuff. Looking at the stats last week, I don't see how ya'll beat them. But, that is football.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-28-2014, 06:21 PM
Could be right SFiA. But, I have done pretty good this year. Close in ya'lls game against LV too. :wave:. I just don't see losing to a Ykm team, that has zero defense, then blame it on some over weight zebra's, can anyway really give ya hope against a solid Cuero team. You know Hopkins will do his stuff. Looking at the stats last week, I don't see how ya'll beat them. But, that is football.34-6 late 3rd qtr mostly with good defensive game plan, kicking game and timely offensive drives that Handson kept alive. Sinton does seem to have a problem with late 3rd qtr and beyond but it's coming together at the right time with lots of kids getting playing time they might not had gotten and will pay off in the playoffs when starters need rest for a full 4 qtr game.

3 losses Sinton was up in each late 3rd against RF and La Vernia and 4th qtr against Yoakum. Hopefully the kids for Sinton this has them ready for 4 qtrs of football with them up after that last qtr.

stray from topic sorry mustang and cuero fans.

Old Green
10-28-2014, 08:41 PM
Just looking over Cuero's 8 games. In five of those games they have been behind in the first quarter from as low 10 points to as many as 21. they seem to wake up just before halftime and start playing. Hope they are ready to start playing in the First qtr.

pirate4state
10-28-2014, 09:05 PM
Just give the ball to #20 I am glad y'all didn't feed him all night long against us, but I can't say that I understand. I'm glad we capitalized on the opportunities we created. Go beat Ingleside!

Just looking over Cuero's 8 games. In five of those games they have been behind in the first quarter from as low 10 points to as many as 21. they seem to wake up just before halftime and start playing. Hope they are ready to start playing in the First qtr.

Ranger354
10-28-2014, 10:51 PM
Just give the ball to #20 I am glad y'all didn't feed him all night long against us, but I can't say that I understand. I'm glad we capitalized on the opportunities we created. Go beat Ingleside!

Ok so we ARE wanting Cuero to win correct P4S? Got to make sure I sit on the right side Friday

pirate4state
10-29-2014, 12:16 PM
Ok so we ARE wanting Cuero to win correct P4S? Got to make sure I sit on the right side Friday

If you are asking about points and all that...no clue, but just for S&Gs...yes :D

SintonFan_inAustin
10-29-2014, 12:18 PM
If you are asking about points and all that...no clue, but just for S&Gs...yes :DCuero, Sinton and Yoakum win out, 1. Sinton 2. Yoakum 3. Cuero seeding wise and another tri champ year.

99IHSMustang
10-29-2014, 01:23 PM
Cuero, Sinton and Yoakum win out, 1. Sinton 2. Yoakum 3. Cuero seeding wise and another tri champ year.

Ingleside plans to throw a wrench in that.

MustangFootball
10-29-2014, 02:48 PM
the best Ingleside can do is shoot for Second place by winning out, cause there is no way Yoakum loses to Jourdanton.

YTBulldogs
10-29-2014, 02:51 PM
the best Ingleside can do is shoot for Second place by winning out, cause there is no way Yoakum loses to Jourdanton.

Anyboby can beat anybody. We don't however, want to go into bye, then prep's for playoffs, with a lingering loss. I know they are not taking Jourdanton lightly. What a mess that would be!!!!

YTBulldogs
10-29-2014, 02:53 PM

You can still throw a kink into things. 2nd seating dern sure better than the others. And, I'd wanna know I can hang with a team you very well could face a few weeks later, again.

MUSTANG69
10-29-2014, 03:40 PM
Cuero, Sinton and Yoakum win out, 1. Sinton 2. Yoakum 3. Cuero seeding wise and another tri champ year.

....:tisk:

SintonFan_inAustin
10-29-2014, 04:25 PM
Ingleside plans to throw a wrench in that.

:D come on don't start throwing wrenches you're going to make things go everywhere :crazy1:

MustangFootball
10-29-2014, 05:32 PM
Sinton...... we are coming and hells coming with us!!!!! :crazy1:

Ranger354
10-29-2014, 07:20 PM
Sinton...... we are coming and hells coming with us!!!!! :crazy1:

Easy there.... Don't get your leggings all tight you might pull a hamstring!! Your team needs to win this week first.!!

And when y'all make it to Sinton our boys will be here ready and waiting..

YTBulldogs
10-29-2014, 07:30 PM
Easy there.... Don't get your leggings all tight you might pull a hamstring!! Your team needs to win this week first.!!

And when y'all make it to Sinton our boys will be here ready and waiting..

:spitlol:

GobblersUnite
10-29-2014, 08:59 PM
If you wanna see the true character of a man give him some success and a sense of power.

MustangFootball
10-30-2014, 07:44 AM
since 2004 the Ingleside Mustangs have not finished worse than 2nd in district with 5 district titles along the way (3shared) tomorrows game is huge to keep this winning tradition alive, hosting one of the states best traditional programs in Cuero. Cuero is Ingleside's biggest hurdle the last 2 decades, the Mustangs going 0-5 against the Gobblers all time. could this be the year we get it done? a win tomorrow night keeps our streak of top finishes alive a loss would mean we finish in the bottom 2 playoff spots. Cuero Is a really good team with a really talented running back, it wont be easy but it should be a great game.:nerd:

99IHSMustang
10-31-2014, 07:15 AM
Gameday!! Go Mustangs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SintonFan_inAustin
10-31-2014, 07:41 AM
Gameday!! Go Mustangs!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkRaining right now in Corpus might be some wet, muddy fields for tonight.

99IHSMustang
10-31-2014, 08:05 AM
Raining right now in Corpus might be some wet, muddy fields for tonight.

It is not supposed to rain past 11 a.m. in Ingleside according to the Weather Channel.

MustangFootball
10-31-2014, 08:28 AM
Gameday!!!!!

yeah it stopped raining already we just got a little this a.m., not sure if we will see anymore. the weather man said this morning that it should be bone dry around 7pm I'm not even sure the field seen any rain. but it should be nice Mosquito weather tonight. cant wait go Mustangs.

Safe travels to all the Cuero fans heading down here for the game and also you Ingleside fan coming from out of town to see this game.

44INAROW
10-31-2014, 09:15 AM
Gameday!!!!!

yeah it stopped raining already we just got a little this a.m., not sure if we will see anymore. the weather man said this morning that it should be bone dry around 7pm I'm not even sure the field seen any rain. but it should be nice Mosquito weather tonight. cant wait go Mustangs.

Safe travels to all the Cuero fans heading down here for the game and also you Ingleside fan coming from out of town to see this game.

I can't make the game (going to a Rosary for my bosses mother) but I will be home in time to listen and will be getting text updates from Mr44.. Safe travels everyone :)

GO MEAN GREEN :cheerl:

MUSTANG69
10-31-2014, 10:29 AM
I can't make the game (going to a Rosary for my bosses mother) but I will be home in time to listen and will be getting text updates from Mr44.. Safe travels everyone :)

GO MEAN GREEN :cheerl:

I saw Mr44 this morning. I slipped him a little cash to go sabotage the Cuero buses. Cuero will have to forfeit.:evilgrin:

MustangFootball
10-31-2014, 03:12 PM
:1omg!:Almost that time!!!!:evillol:

SintonFan_inAustin
10-31-2014, 03:49 PM
:1omg!:Almost that time!!!!:evillol:
OG/PI got reschedule for tomorrow so watching this D15 showdown!

Hope Mustangs can win but as a Pirate fan still hoping for this year Pirate team to have a shot at another district title.

44INAROW
10-31-2014, 04:58 PM
I saw Mr44 this morning. I slipped him a little cash to go sabotage the Cuero buses. Cuero will have to forfeit.:evilgrin:

lol......... I guess he made all his 'runs' today and got back in time to leave with his gang for the game..

I went to the post office at 3:30 - the Gonzales busses were coming through town.. wonder who they're playing..........

SintonFan_inAustin
10-31-2014, 05:42 PM
lol......... I guess he made all his 'runs' today and got back in time to leave with his gang for the game..

I went to the post office at 3:30 - the Gonzales busses were coming through town.. wonder who they're playing..........Robstown

44INAROW
10-31-2014, 05:50 PM
Robstown

Dang, the band will get there EARLY.

99IHSMustang
10-31-2014, 06:15 PM
OG/PI got reschedule for tomorrow so watching this D15 showdown!

Hope Mustangs can win but as a Pirate fan still hoping for this year Pirate team to have a shot at another district title.

You support your team, nothing wrong with that.

sinfan75
10-31-2014, 06:27 PM
This game is a toss-up as it seems to be with any of the top 4 teams in this district. Cuero seems to have the better defense of the 4. Ingleside needs to make plays on special teams and get a TO or 2 to win this game. Cuero needs to stop the TO's and cut back on the penalties and get good special teams play. Goin with Cuero by 3 points or less.

Ranger354
10-31-2014, 07:31 PM
Is this game being broadcast on the radio or web???

99IHSMustang
10-31-2014, 07:40 PM
Cuero QB takes 55 yd TD to house. Cuero 7 Ingleside 0

Ranger354
10-31-2014, 07:45 PM
direct snap to Hopkins and took it 50+. these guys on this Gobbler Radio are a Hoot... Wish I could have heard them call the Sinton game!

99IHSMustang
10-31-2014, 07:56 PM
End of 1: Cuero 7 Ingleside 0

99IHSMustang
10-31-2014, 08:07 PM
Cuero RB takes in 1 yd run TD. Cuero 14 Ingleside 0

99IHSMustang
10-31-2014, 08:15 PM
Cuero RB takes 50 yd TD to the house. Cuero 21 Ingleside 0

99IHSMustang
10-31-2014, 08:26 PM
3 yd TD run Cuero 28 Ingle 0

sinfan75
10-31-2014, 08:27 PM
Damn! Thought it'd be closer!

Ranger354
10-31-2014, 08:29 PM
Me too! Ouch!! Still another 1/2 of football to play!!!

99IHSMustang
10-31-2014, 08:32 PM
With 20 secs left in half Cuero RB takes off for 50 yd TD. Cuero 35 Ingl 0

SintonFan_inAustin
10-31-2014, 08:33 PM
Half time?

Went to Rio Hondo/Raymondville game instead

99IHSMustang
10-31-2014, 08:35 PM
Halftime: Cuero 35 Ingleside 0

sinfan75
10-31-2014, 08:46 PM
I guess Cuero's gonna win by more than 3! LOL

99IHSMustang
10-31-2014, 08:49 PM
I guess Cuero's gonna win by more than 3! LOL

Old fashion a$$ whoopin. :)

SintonFan_inAustin
10-31-2014, 08:49 PM
Ingleside offense?

99IHSMustang
10-31-2014, 08:51 PM
Ingleside offense?

Cuero D playing good pass coverage and they are stopping what little running we are attempting.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-31-2014, 08:53 PM
Yoakum 14 Jourdanton 9 half

Hmmmmmm...........

99IHSMustang
10-31-2014, 08:56 PM

Hmmmmmm...........

Dang!!!!

Ranger354
10-31-2014, 09:05 PM

Hmmmmmm...........

Something not right with that!! Come on Jourdanton!!!!!!!

99IHSMustang
10-31-2014, 09:08 PM
Direct snap to RB goes for 25 yd TD. Cuero 42 Ingleside 0

Ranger354
10-31-2014, 09:10 PM
I don't recall him taking a direct snap too many times against Sinton. Sounds like he has done it a few times tonight!

99IHSMustang
10-31-2014, 09:12 PM
Ingleside QB takes 45 yd Run to the house. Cuero 42 Ingl 7

99IHSMustang
10-31-2014, 09:18 PM
Cuero RB goes for 15 yd TD. Cuero 49 Ingl 7

99IHSMustang
10-31-2014, 09:23 PM
Backup Cuero RB takes 80 yd TD to the house. Cuero 56 Ingl 7

TXWZRD
10-31-2014, 09:23 PM
56-7 Cuero 3:40 3Q

TXWZRD
10-31-2014, 09:24 PM
Yoakum - Jourdanton score?

99IHSMustang
10-31-2014, 09:29 PM
Ingleside RB runs in 1 yd TD. Cuero 56 Ingleside 14

Ranger354
10-31-2014, 09:39 PM
Last I heard jourdanton leads 17-14 but don't know if that's fact or fiction...

99IHSMustang
10-31-2014, 09:44 PM
Last I heard jourdanton leads 17-14 but don't know if that's fact or fiction...

Can anyone confirm?

Saggy Aggie
10-31-2014, 09:46 PM
WTH..... Cuero laid an egg last week or what? I cant make any sense of this district

Saggy Aggie
10-31-2014, 09:49 PM
Yoakum 31
Jourdanton 24

Ranger354
10-31-2014, 09:50 PM
24-24 late in fourth qtr yokum and Jourdanton

99IHSMustang
Final: cuero 56 ingl 14

Ranger354
ouch

region4fan
10-31-2014, 10:01 PM
Crasssie DISTRICT

44INAROW
10-31-2014, 10:03 PM
WTH..... Cuero laid an egg last week or what? I cant make any sense of this district

We were just flat last week and Sinton was the better team that night... I guess we could " what if" all night but damn, talk about tale of two teams. You're right, no predicting this district. And Jourdanton taking Yoakum to the wire tonight....go figure.

Ranger354
10-31-2014, 10:20 PM
There are 4 good teams in this district.. And anyone of them can beat the other on any given night. Jourdanton has really not been that good, and kind of the ugly step sister in this district. Not that they are not good folks there, just if you look at who they have played before district started those teams don't compare to the teams the rest of this district has faced. I imagine Yokum had an off night as well. That make sense? Been awake too long!

99IHSMustang
10-31-2014, 10:31 PM
D'Anthony Hopkins was a beast. Congrats Cuero. You guys are going to rep D15 very well.

MustangFootball
10-31-2014, 11:03 PM
Congrats Cuero you guy were every bit as advertised..... I can't remember the last time we were whipped that bad, we are usually on the other side of the butt whipping. It's humbling.... Cuero was my pick to win this district and they showed why tonight. Congrats again Gobblers.

tango
11-01-2014, 12:19 AM
Stats: http://www.victoriaadvocate.com/sports/games/results/football/cuero-at-ingleside/5602/

Not bad numbers for D Hopkins for 2 1/2 quarters.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-01-2014, 12:24 AM
Stats: http://www.victoriaadvocate.com/sports/games/results/football/cuero-at-ingleside/5602/

pretty much the same amount of yards against Sinton. 289 against us and 299 against Ingleside.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-01-2014, 12:25 AM
lol yea the opposing team had nothing to do with it.

99IHSMustang
11-01-2014, 10:59 AM

haha yeah right... Those were great numbers. I hear he might be going to UTSA, is that true?

Old Green
11-01-2014, 11:28 AM
haha yeah right... Those were great numbers. I hear he might be going to UTSA, is that true?
Yes. He verbally committed last year to UTSA.

99IHSMustang
11-01-2014, 11:41 AM
Yes. He verbally committed last year to UTSA.

Nice. I will definitely watch to see how he does. He has good breakaway speed for his size.