PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Hill vs . Fredericksburg

panfan
10-26-2014, 08:50 PM
Panthers coming off big win against Boerne. Will they keep the momentum going? Billies fighting for the number 4 playoff seed. Who ya got in this contest?

Mojo84
10-26-2014, 09:03 PM
Liberty Hill

Tejastrue
10-26-2014, 09:07 PM
I pick "The Hill" as well. How you been Mojo? Miss you guys in our district.

Rocket Man
10-26-2014, 09:14 PM
Okay, I'm gonna try this again and hopefully it won't rain cats and dogs on me this time

A candy sucker that has bubble gum in the center is a _ _ _ _ pop.

When you come home and find Cam sitting in your easy chair eating your popcorn, you tell him to get the heck _ _ _ of your house!

LH in a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ over Fred.

Pudlugger
10-26-2014, 11:07 PM
Is Qb Grona back for Fredericksburg? He injured his knee in our game earlier in the season.

regaleagle
10-27-2014, 04:35 AM
Okay, I'm gonna try this again and hopefully it won't rain cats and dogs on me this time

A candy sucker that has bubble gum in the center is a _ _ _ _ pop.

When you come home and find Cam sitting in your easy chair eating your popcorn, you tell him to get the heck _ _ _ of your house!

LH in a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ over Fred.

Chew out???

Rocket Man
10-27-2014, 06:53 AM
Chew out???

Et tu Regal?

panfan
10-27-2014, 07:28 AM
Et tu Regal?
No cats and dogs, just eagles.

greendawg84
10-27-2014, 09:00 AM
Da Hill will streak to another victory !

panfan
10-27-2014, 09:06 AM
you heard about that huh! I missed it, but they said the kid was fast - covered 120 yards pretty dang quick. Sign him up coach - no uniform needed!

greendawg84
10-27-2014, 09:30 AM
you heard about that huh! I missed it, but they said the kid was fast - covered 120 yards pretty dang quick. Sign him up coach - no uniform needed!

Just was not fast enough to out run the Cops ! I saw the picture and had a flash back to the 70's :doh:! Though it was very common back then to streak , it has to be the first time it has been done during a High School game !

Mojo84
10-27-2014, 06:02 PM
I pick "The Hill" as well. How you been Mojo? Miss you guys in our district.

Doing well. Miss playing you guys as well. I think this year would have been our best fight in a while. Our guys are clicking pretty well with our qb back. Sounds like the Texans are playing ball also. Maybe next realignment.

Mojo84
10-27-2014, 06:04 PM

LOL. I didn't realize streaking was part of the LH tradition.

stardog
10-27-2014, 06:58 PM

That was just one of them redneck cedar choppers headed for the outhouse.

panfan
10-28-2014, 08:15 AM
That was just one of them redneck cedar choppers headed for the outhouse.

Yep common occurrence over there in Burnet County, we just don't see it to often here. :taunt:

panfan
10-28-2014, 08:16 AM

I think it was a Burnet Kid, cause non of our kids knew who it was. :eek::eek: Apparently he had a lone ranger mask on.

Cam
10-28-2014, 09:53 AM
I think it was a Burnet Kid, cause non of our kids knew who it was. :eek::eek: Apparently he had a lone ranger mask on.

...now don't go blamin' it on us decent Burnet folk!....I heard it was a LH kid who was moving away the next day....Also heard his dad bet him $1000.00 he wouldn't do it!.....Now, is this true? I have no idea...but that's what I'm listenin'...uhh, I mean hearin'....:vrycnfsd:

stardog
10-28-2014, 11:59 AM
Yep common occurrence over there in Burnet County, we just don't see it to often here. :taunt:

You must not be a native of the hill. It's where the cedar chopper originated. Didn't you see the one streaking at the game ?
I think it was kin and your sayin you didn't know them.

panfan
10-30-2014, 08:03 AM
You must not be a native of the hill. It's where the cedar chopper originated. Didn't you see the one streaking at the game ?
I think it was kin and your sayin you didn't know them.

Nope - my kin most likely in the mob. Astro, Cedar chopper population in Burnet is at least 3-1 over the hill. May have started down near cedar park, but they all been run out... To Burnet!!!! :eek::taunt::kiss::p:evillol:

panfan
10-30-2014, 08:56 AM
LH needs to maintain focus on this game - and not look past the Billies. Its easy after a big win to have a let down, and the Billies are a good team. A let down against them will be a bad thing for us. They have a solid QB and receivers. If we do what we did to Boerne, and that is simply keep their offense off the field with our offense sustaining drives, then we will be fine. Billies have played Canyon Lake who also runs Slot-t so they will be accustomed to the mis directions stuff. Line needs to sustain blocks, so we can get those couple of yards at a time until a play here and there breaks for a big one. In 3 district games, offense has averaged about 26 points. Not a stellar offensive output, but after last week, I think the offense got their mojo back.

Defense has to step up. After 3 district games, LH defense has on average allowed less than 20 points a game. Again, not stellar, but enough. As long as the points for is always greater than points against, we'll be OK. Look for LH to put up some solid offense against Billies this Friday. GO PANTHERS!!

Rocket Man
10-30-2014, 10:45 AM
LH needs to maintain focus on this game - and not look past the Billies. Its easy after a big win to have a let down, and the Billies are a good team. A let down against them will be a bad thing for us. They have a solid QB and receivers. If we do what we did to Boerne, and that is simply keep their offense off the field with our offense sustaining drives, then we will be fine. Billies have played Canyon Lake who also runs Slot-t so they will be accustomed to the mis directions stuff. Line needs to sustain blocks, so we can get those couple of yards at a time until a play here and there breaks for a big one. In 3 district games, offense has averaged about 26 points. Not a stellar offensive output, but after last week, I think the offense got their mojo back.

Defense has to step up. After 3 district games, LH defense has on average allowed less than 20 points a game. Again, not stellar, but enough. As long as the points for is always greater than points against, we'll be OK. Look for LH to put up some solid offense against Billies this Friday. GO PANTHERS!!

So, you're saying that if LH scores more pts than FB then LH will win? Do I understand that correctly?

If so, that'd be great for LH, yes?

lv2937
10-30-2014, 11:00 AM
If the Hill don't win by at least 20 points, something is wrong. I think the Billies would be a 4 the place team in our district also. The Hill would be a 2nd, maybe 3rd place team in our district.

panfan
10-31-2014, 08:23 AM
So, you're saying that if LH scores more pts than FB then LH will win? Do I understand that correctly?

If so, that'd be great for LH, yes?

Thanks for boiling it down Rocket man - I can see you comprehend better than you develop word puzzles! :taunt::taunt::taunt:

panfan
10-31-2014, 08:26 AM
The Hill would be a 2nd, maybe 3rd place team in our district.
:lies:

Of course we would be 2 or 3rd in your district behind Burnet. Only in your own private Idaho. What you smokin' Ivy - the green ganja weed of dis illution.

LHPfactory
10-31-2014, 08:44 AM
If the Hill don't win by at least 20 points, something is wrong. I think the Billies would be a 4 the place team in our district also. The Hill would be a 2nd, maybe 3rd place team in our district.

2nd or 3rd, is Burnet that much better than LH?
Careful, legend has it that in the year 2000 and 14 that a dark cat from the east will rise up and crush the Bulldog in the 3rd round of the Playoffs. .... :)

stardog
10-31-2014, 10:10 AM
2nd or 3rd, is Burnet that much better than LH?
Careful, legend has it that in the year 2000 and 14 that a dark cat from the east will rise up and crush the Bulldog in the 3rd round of the Playoffs. .... :)

you must work at a factory and make Chinese fortune cookies and dreamed this up for a wishful prediction. You need to hope that you will make it to the 3rd round.

lv2937
10-31-2014, 10:32 AM
Who's Ivy? Its LV. Don't smoke nothing. Gave that up years ago. Yes I belive Burnet is that much better than the Hill.

Cam
10-31-2014, 11:01 AM
:eek::1popcorn:....I'm stayin' out of this one!..at least until we have them on the schedule...panfan & LHPfactory are my friendly enemies!....:D......

panfan
10-31-2014, 11:44 AM
Who's Ivy? Its LV. Don't smoke nothing. Gave that up years ago. Yes I belive Burnet is that much better than the Hill.

My bad, L looked like an I in the lower case. Anyway - Burnet thought that last year too - they was blazing a path with high scoring games, then they played us. I've told many people, Burnet year in and year out has typically had a higher number of good athletes when compared to LH, but we somehow figure out a way to win. Guess the only way we'll truly know if to see if both teams make it to that game, then who comes out on top!

Cam
10-31-2014, 12:25 PM
My bad, L looked like an I in the lower case. Anyway - Burnet thought that last year too - they was blazing a path with high scoring games, then they played us. I've told many people, Burnet year in and year out has typically had a higher number of good athletes when compared to LH, but we somehow figure out a way to win. Guess the only way we'll truly know if to see if both teams make it to that game, then who comes out on top!

....Ya don't always win!......what's the series history between Burnet & LH?....just curious.....I'm a transplant...so I have no idea....

panfan
10-31-2014, 12:41 PM
....Ya don't always win!......what's the series history between Burnet & LH?....just curious.....I'm a transplant...so I have no idea....

Burnet takes the overall win series if you go all the way back. Since I've been here starting in 2000 - I think its much closer.

Cam
10-31-2014, 01:11 PM
Burnet takes the overall win series if you go all the way back. Since I've been here starting in 2000 - I think its much closer.

hey...what's the scoop on Fred QB Grona?....I heard a while back he was hurt...but know nothing about the severity....He's a good one!...

panfan
10-31-2014, 01:19 PM
hey...what's the scoop on Fred QB Grona?....I heard a while back he was hurt...but know nothing about the severity....He's a good one!...

Far as I know he's ok and playing tonight. Yep talented QB.