PDA

View Full Version : Godley visit Dallas Roosevelt Thursday night.

Gen.Pat
10-26-2014, 05:30 PM
The Cats saw their home win streak come to a end as they lost another player to injury.

This week's opponent is winless on the year and maybe the Wildcats got enough pride and players left to win this one.

Gen.Pat
10-26-2014, 05:42 PM
This been a ruff for the Wildcats we are 3-5 on the year and as beat up as any Wildcat team in 20years. Not even our 0-10 lost as many players .

GodleyEast
10-27-2014, 11:48 AM
I dont think pride is an issue. If we had all the players we started with this year we'd be fine.Not great, but ok. We would have rolled through this soft district with flying colors, and had a an easy playoff win against ANNA.Then Who knows?

THIS GAME HERE will be a battle. A battle of two teams fighting for the right to play Celina in the first round. With what we have left, I believe Celina could beat us 100-0.(if they felt like it)

I am a bonafide Godley Football Lover, and Always Will be. Duke Dalton and his staff are good coaches. They are doing the best they can with what they got. Its all they can do.

It may be time to pull up all the JV guys who they think will help the varsity next year. Get them a couple three games of varsity competition. a few plays for them here & there might do some good.

Go get em cats

Gen.Pat
10-28-2014, 08:56 AM
I feel for this team and Staff ,Lady Luck and her sister Good Fortune have Abandoned them this year. I want to finish out the year strong.

GodleyEast
10-28-2014, 06:35 PM
I'd like to win the next two if possible! Dont want to lose to venus at all.

Gen.Pat
10-29-2014, 07:44 PM
Heard Davis just twisted his ankle and it hurt more in the moment than it should. YMMV on that point , He was on the field today running around and looked fine when I drove by today.

GodleyEast
10-30-2014, 08:05 AM
thats good news pat!

Gen.Pat
11-01-2014, 07:06 AM
Wildcats put up 55 holds the Mustangs to 6, cause and recover 1-2 fumbles and picked off 3 passes to win their first road game of the year.

Gen.Pat
11-02-2014, 07:58 PM
Great win for the Cats .