PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Hill Bulldogs?

Rocket Man
10-24-2014, 10:36 AM
Uh oh, the Dave Campbell guys are sure to hear about this one:

Boerne (6-1) at Liberty Hill (5-2)

Here we have two teams with very contrasting styles. Boerne loves to air out the football with star quarterback Quinten Dormady, a Tennessee pledge. Dormady missed all of last season due to injury but has been on a tear this season. How much did Boerne miss Dormady in 2013? The Greyhounds finished a mere 2-8. Yep, this is a completely different team when he’s under center. Liberty Hill is on the opposite end of the spectrum. The Bulldogs run the ball early and often out of the Slot-T with Jon Shannon and Hunter Lindsay. In fact, Liberty Hill has thrown the ball a total of 16 times this season. Both teams should score in different ways, so the determining factor might be defense. Liberty Hill is battle tested and has an absolute monster at defensive end in Jacob Covington.

EJ’s pick: Liberty Hill 38, Boerne 35

panfan
10-24-2014, 10:53 AM

Here we have two teams with very contrasting styles. Boerne loves to air out the football with star quarterback Quinten Dormady, a Tennessee pledge. Dormady missed all of last season due to injury but has been on a tear this season. How much did Boerne miss Dormady in 2013? The Greyhounds finished a mere 2-8. Yep, this is a completely different team when he’s under center. Liberty Hill is on the opposite end of the spectrum. The Bulldogs run the ball early and often out of the Slot-T with Jon Shannon and Hunter Lindsay. In fact, Liberty Hill has thrown the ball a total of 16 times this season. Both teams should score in different ways, so the determining factor might be defense. Liberty Hill is battle tested and has an absolute monster at defensive end in Jacob Covington.

There goes the neighborhood, bulldogs????:dispntd::dispntd::dispntd:

Dr. Peter Venkman: This city is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions.
Mayor: What do you mean, "biblical"?
Dr Ray Stantz: What he means is Old Testament, Mr. Mayor, real wrath of God type stuff.
Dr. Peter Venkman: Exactly.
Dr Ray Stantz: Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling!
Dr. Egon Spengler: Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes...
Winston Zeddemore: The dead rising from the grave!
Dr. Peter Venkman: Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!
Mayor: All right, all right! I get the point!

Aesculus gilmus
10-24-2014, 11:53 AM
This is what happens when you're out of the limelight for too long.

Bulldogs is the most common mascot name, though. So it's the best guess you can make if you don't know.

http://lubbockonline.com/stories/111305/sta_111305106.shtml

Rocket Man
10-24-2014, 11:59 AM
This is what happens when you're out of the limelight for too long.

Bulldogs is the most common mascot name, though. So it's the best guess you can make if you don't know.

http://lubbockonline.com/stories/111305/sta_111305106.shtml

Very cool, one of my favorite school + mascot combinations is the Frost Polar Bears

Cam
10-24-2014, 12:18 PM

Yep I noticed that yesteday!....I almost threw up when I read it!....but instead I just got the chits!...........

ccmom
10-24-2014, 12:59 PM
Very cool, one of my favorite school + mascot combinations is the Frost Polar Bears

I have a friend who coaches there. I always thought that was a "cool" combination, too...much like the Winters Blizzards.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
10-24-2014, 05:33 PM
I know the guy that wrote the article. I tweeted him and notified him of the error. He fixed it right away.