PDA

View Full Version : 4A Playoff Projections

Matthew328
10-21-2014, 07:26 PM
https://theoldcoach.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1695019

Saggy Aggie
10-21-2014, 07:32 PM
Are these supposed to represent the brackets as well?

In other words, West Columbia would get Wheatley, Carthage and Navasota in that order assuming they all won to that point?

toddg
10-21-2014, 07:40 PM
So when Alvarado beats Springtown Friday night, just switch their positions?
Still some district games to play

Matthew328
10-21-2014, 07:57 PM
Are these supposed to represent the brackets as well?

In other words, West Columbia would get Wheatley, Carthage and Navasota in that order assuming they all won to that point?

correct

Saggy Aggie
10-21-2014, 08:25 PM
correct

Awesome....

ccmom
10-21-2014, 08:50 PM
A certain unnamed poster on this board said he will eat his socks if MW and Hirschi finish ahead of Gainesville. I'm guessing from these predictions, y'all expect him to be having socks for supper in a couple of weeks. ;)

Leopardfan201
10-21-2014, 08:59 PM
Looks like La Grange and West Orange Stork in Round 3 u can book that date

Rocket Man
10-21-2014, 09:32 PM

Hopefully, if it comes to pass, I'll be going to a Rocket playoff game that same day. But if not, this is a game I'd love to see.

Pudlugger
10-21-2014, 10:55 PM

Columbus then Orangefield then WOS the way I figure but there's plenty of football between now and then.

GUNHO
10-22-2014, 08:13 AM
Columbus then Orangefield then WOS the way I figure but there's plenty of football between now and then.

WO-S and HJ could flip brackets.Wouldn't have been to concerend about this game but WO-S getting beat by Newton makes you rethink a little.You go toe to toe with a 5A rank school and then the next week you get beat by a 3A unrank school.I hope it was just being way over confident on WO-S part but that want be the case when we play HJ.We shall find out Halloween night.

Pudlugger
10-22-2014, 08:20 AM
WO-S and HJ could flip brackets.Wouldn't have been to concerend about this game but WO-S getting beat by Newton makes you rethink a little.You go toe to toe with a 5A rank school and then the next week you get beat by a 3A unrank school.I hope it was just being way over confident on WO-S part but that want be the case when we play HJ.We shall find out Halloween night.

I agree HJ could be the district champion in which case the would be in LG's bracket assuming all else is equal. HJ has shown a lot of strength in their season thus far and WOS seems a little inconsistent although they have a boatload of talent. The Oct 31 match-up of these two teams will be epic.

Sville
10-22-2014, 08:58 AM
Very possible the DC in 3-4A could play the 2nd and 3rd place teams again in the playoffs

Sweetwater Red
10-22-2014, 09:11 AM
Very possible the DC in 3-4A could play the 2nd and 3rd place teams again in the playoffs

No doubt. Graham will be the only team to stop that from happening and they're currently only
a one point favorite over Wylie in the third round.

BB BULLS
10-22-2014, 09:23 AM
ok i am a dummy where can i get the bracket? i thought i saw it on here some where but cant find it

HEMOTOXIC
10-22-2014, 09:33 AM
ok i am a dummy where can i get the bracket? i thought i saw it on here some where but cant find it

lostaussie
10-22-2014, 09:55 AM
Will this be updated every week:D

BB BULLS
10-22-2014, 10:07 AM

Hemo i got that i was looking for the Playoff Bracket. the one that has the lines so i can fill out with what i think. do you know what i am talking about, its kinda like the March madness bracket

d0tc0m
10-22-2014, 11:04 AM
The more I look at this bracket, the more I like some of those 4A DII Reg. I matchups, speaking specifically about Celina. Potentially Monahans in the second round (been wanting to see this matchup for a while). Vernon in the third round — we know what happened last time these two met. And then potentially against Sweetwater for the Regional finals ... I mean, com'on, that'll be a great game. It's hard to believe the postseason is already so close, but it sure does get me jazzed up ... even though I won't be able to see a single game, probably.

Smitty
10-22-2014, 12:25 PM
Hemo i got that i was looking for the Playoff Bracket. the one that has the lines so i can fill out with what i think. do you know what i am talking about, its kinda like the March madness bracket

I have one I made on Excel, if you have excel I can send it to you via private message. You can edit the way you want.

buckeyebob
10-22-2014, 03:42 PM

http://www.utexas.edu/uil/

Take your pick

YTBulldogs
10-22-2014, 03:48 PM

This BB?

All Classifications and divisions http://www.uiltexas.org/football/playoff-brackets

4A-DII http://www.uiltexas.org/football/playoff-brackets/4AD2

4A-DI http://www.uiltexas.org/football/playoff-brackets/4AD1

AggiesAreWe
10-22-2014, 03:54 PM
Region II

Gilmer vs. Texarkana Pleasant Grove

Mexia vs. Shepherd

Fairfield vs. Rusk

Emory Rains vs. Atlanta

Bullard vs. Gladewater

Lorena vs. Cleveland Tarkington

Waco Connally vs. Coldspring

Melissa vs. Tatum

This is incorrect. It only shows 3 teams from District 8 making playoffs. Coldspring, Tarkington and Shepherd.

Truthful Tiger
10-22-2014, 04:37 PM
Region III

Henderson vs. Jasper

Navasota vs. Freeport Brazosport

Houston Wheatley vs. West Columbia

Carthage vs. Little Cypress-Mauriceville

Kilgore vs. Huffman-Hargrave

Sealy vs. Stafford

Houston Furr vs. El Campo

Tyler Chapel Hill vs. Silsbee

For District 11 this is crazy. I don't believe Navasota will be third and Wheatley will be the District Champion. I believe the Wheatley vs. West Columbia game and the Navasota game need to swap spots to better line up with the UIL bracket.

Rocket Man
10-22-2014, 05:06 PM
Region II

Mexia vs. Shepherd

Fairfield vs. Rusk

Emory Rains vs. Atlanta

Bullard vs. Gladewater

Melissa vs. Tatum

This is incorrect. It only shows 3 teams from District 8 making playoffs. Coldspring, Tarkington and Shepherd.

Fairfield v Rusk is incorrect, they are in the same district and I don't think anyone is picking Rusk to make the playoffs.

Matthew328
10-22-2014, 05:11 PM
Region II

Mexia vs. Shepherd

Fairfield vs. Rusk

Emory Rains vs. Atlanta

Bullard vs. Gladewater

Melissa vs. Tatum

Its corrected...Should be Diboll instead of Rusk....got them mixed up

Matthew328
10-22-2014, 05:12 PM
Region III

Henderson vs. Jasper

Navasota vs. Freeport Brazosport

Houston Wheatley vs. West Columbia

Carthage vs. Little Cypress-Mauriceville

Kilgore vs. Huffman-Hargrave

Sealy vs. Stafford

Houston Furr vs. El Campo

Tyler Chapel Hill vs. Silsbee

For District 11 this is crazy. I don't believe Navasota will be third and Wheatley will be the District Champion. I believe the Wheatley vs. West Columbia game and the Navasota game need to swap spots to better line up with the UIL bracket.

Yup another typo had Navasota in the wrong spot...fixed that also...its what I get for working on late at night lol

WOS87
10-22-2014, 05:49 PM

Orangefield barely beat Newton 26-20, Newton had a win over WOS 19-7 and then WOS had a concisive win over Orangefield 42-14. The Newton game was a definite blip as WOS had several major players out with injuries against Newton including D1 Commits Deionte Thompson AND Will Johnson. HJ will have two weeks to prepare for the WOS game since they have a bye and it's AT H-J but so far only one team has beaten the spread compared to our games against them last season (LCM by 1 point) and WOS handily beat HJ (who made it 3 rounds into the playoffs) 46-6 in 2013, so they need to be immensely better than they were last year when we played them because we aren't that much worse if at all. I'm not saying it's a gimme but H-J has given up quite a few points to Orangefield 28 and Hamshire-Fannett 39 in their last two games. Either way WOS would be perfectly happy to play LaMarque if we end up on the other side of the bracket. Good luck to all. Stay healthy!

Leopardfan201
10-22-2014, 06:22 PM
Orangefield barely beat Newton 26-20, Newton had a win over WOS 19-7 and then WOS had a concisive win over Orangefield 42-14. The Newton game was a definite blip as WOS had several major players out with injuries against Newton including D1 Commits Deionte Thompson AND Will Johnson. HJ will have two weeks to prepare for the WOS game since they have a bye and it's AT H-J but so far only one team has beaten the spread compared to our games against them last season (LCM by 1 point) and WOS handily beat HJ (who made it 3 rounds into the playoffs) 46-6 in 2013, so they need to be immensely better than they were last year when we played them because we aren't that much worse if at all. I'm not saying it's a gimme but H-J has given up quite a few points to Orangefield 28 and Hamshire-Fannett 39 in their last two games. Either way WOS would be perfectly happy to play LaMarque if we end up on the other side of the bracket. Good luck to all. Stay healthy!

Its ether going to be west Orange or LG on the other side of the.bracket playing La Marque

Gen.Pat
10-22-2014, 06:42 PM
Looks good to me. We just need to circle the Wagons and fight our way to the playoffs.

Matthew328
10-22-2014, 08:40 PM
Looks good to me. We just need to circle the Wagons and fight our way to the playoffs.

The link is updated with seed and district

hollywood
10-22-2014, 09:50 PM
The link is updated with seed and district

I know you worked hard on this, just noticed you have Abilene Wylie and Decatur switched in districts. AW should be T3 and Decatur R4. ;)

buckeyebob
10-23-2014, 08:03 AM
This BB?

All Classifications and divisions http://www.uiltexas.org/football/playoff-brackets

4A-DII http://www.uiltexas.org/football/playoff-brackets/4AD2

4A-DI http://www.uiltexas.org/football/playoff-brackets/4AD1

My bad...when I gave you the link, it used to have the brackets in PDF that you could print off...now it is the Widget Format.

http://www.utexas.edu/uil/alignments/2014/RR_Packet.pdf

Found 'em...they are included in the packet

j_dog
10-27-2014, 06:51 PM
T9Carthage vs. R10 Little Cypress-Mauriceville

R9Tyler Chapel Hill vs. T10 Jasper

-------------------------

At the very list, these will flip for District 10. Jasper took out LCM 29-13 this past Friday night. Barring a pretty big upset, Jasper shouild at least become the Runner-Up. The district championship will be on the line this Friday night when Jasper travels to Huffman to play the undefeated Falcons. Jasper is now 5-3, and also undefeated in district.

Matthew328
10-27-2014, 08:53 PM
T9Carthage vs. R10 Little Cypress-Mauriceville

R9Tyler Chapel Hill vs. T10 Jasper

-------------------------

At the very list, these will flip for District 10. Jasper took out LCM 29-13 this past Friday night. Barring a pretty big upset, Jasper shouild at least become the Runner-Up. The district championship will be on the line this Friday night when Jasper travels to Huffman to play the undefeated Falcons. Jasper is now 5-3, and also undefeated in district.

updated projection will be out tomorrow

stardog
10-27-2014, 10:55 PM
updated projection will be out tomorrow

Do not use The OldCoach Projections - they are out of order. The matchups for bidistrict might be right but matchups for second round are not. Refer to the UIL Brackets for matchups.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
10-28-2014, 05:16 AM
Well, District 16 D2 playoff teams are pretty much set. It's now just all a matter of seeding.

There's EIGHT (yes, 8) different scenarios that could play out, and it's pretty much down to 3 games (barring some monumental upset occurring) two of which involve Port Isabel.

ccmom
10-28-2014, 09:48 AM
Do not use The OldCoach Projections - they are out of order. The matchups for bidistrict might be right but matchups for second round are not. Refer to the UIL Brackets for matchups.

Matt, I'm sure he meant that in a caring, non-critical way.:p

poisoned10
10-28-2014, 03:16 PM

Yes, everything the UIL does is WAYYYY better.

Matthew328
10-28-2014, 05:57 PM
Yes, everything the UIL does is WAYYYY better.

Actually the UIL changed the bracket without telling anyone this year....they went with a different format in 4A and 3A....everyone was caught off guard

Sweetwater Red
10-28-2014, 07:18 PM
Actually the UIL changed the bracket without telling anyone this year....they went with a different format in 4A and 3A....everyone was caught off guard

Including pigskin preps.

Saggy Aggie
11-01-2014, 09:07 AM
Updated projections? lol

rb585
11-01-2014, 11:51 AM
Here's my guess for R4D2:

W13 Navarro
F14 Really, really bad team

R16 Rio Hondo (?)
T15 Cuero

W14 Devine
F13 Hondo/Lytle loser

R15 Yoakum
T16 Port Isabel (?)

W15 Sinton
F16 Raymondville

R14 Crystal City
T13 Hondo/Lytle winner

W16 Orange Grove (?)
F15 Ingleside

R13 Wimberley
T14 Pearsall

D16 should be cleared up tonight when PI-OG play, but those are my best guesses.

D13 and 14 are pretty set. I'm assuming Sinton beats Ingleside next week.

Devine
11-01-2014, 07:31 PM
Here's my guess for R4D2:

W13 Navarro
F14 Really, really bad team

R16 Rio Hondo (?)
T15 Cuero

W14 Devine
F13 Hondo/Lytle loser

R15 Yoakum
T16 Port Isabel (?)

W15 Sinton
F16 Raymondville

R14 Crystal City
T13 Hondo/Lytle winner

W16 Orange Grove (?)
F15 Ingleside

R13 Wimberley
T14 Pearsall

D16 should be cleared up tonight when PI-OG play, but those are my best guesses.

D13 and 14 are pretty set. I'm assuming Sinton beats Ingleside next week.

Navarro should face Poteet in the first ronnd.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-01-2014, 07:41 PM
Doesn't look like PI is coming back vs. Orange Grove.

With tonight's result, in D16 D2, Orange Grove locks up #1 (barring upset vs. West Oso), Rio Hondo locks up #2 (barring upset elsewhere). Port Isabel vs. Raymondville winner determines #3 & #4 seeds.

rb585
11-01-2014, 09:21 PM
Navarro should face Poteet in the first ronnd.

That's what I said. :)

Would you guys rather play Hondo or Lytle?

And where would those games probably be played?

Devine
11-01-2014, 11:58 PM
That's what I said. :)

Would you guys rather play Hondo or Lytle?

And where would those games probably be played?

if it were up to me, i would like to play Hondo (which is the team we will play). We would play somewhere in SA.

WOS1
11-02-2014, 09:35 AM
So is this brkt correct or not????

http://www.uiltexas.org/football/playoff-brackets/4AD2

Los Owls
11-02-2014, 11:28 AM
Hondo vs Devine in the playoffs would be awesome...It's already a good rivalry game as is,just imagine in bi-district...Better play in a big stadium for this one....

AggiesAreWe
11-02-2014, 12:23 PM
So is this brkt correct or not????

http://www.uiltexas.org/football/playoff-brackets/4AD2

Yes it is.

Ranger354
11-02-2014, 06:36 PM
Sinton still has a very important game to play before I make any predictions. But I see Sinton, Cuero, Yokum and Ingelside all making a run and possibly two of them meeting each other again

Dawgfan64
11-02-2014, 09:57 PM
Looking more like Raymondville and Yoakum in the Bi-district match. Guess it depends on the health of the Port Isabel QB. Happy not to be in the top of that bracket. D15 could possible meet in rounds 3 and 4...wouldn't that be a slap to the head.:stirpot:

Rattler
11-03-2014, 11:07 AM
DISTRICT 4-4A DIVISION I

IN: Graham, Decatur

IN WITH A WIN: Mineral Wells, Hirschi

OUT: Burkburnett

THE SKINNY: Graham and Decatur will square off the district title at Newton Field. The other two playoff spots are tricky, but Hirschi is all but guaranteed in as long as it beats Burkburnett. Mineral Wells will take the three seed with a win over Gainesville. If the Leopards beat the Rams and Hirschi wins, there’s a three-way tie at 2-3. Hirschi is a zero on points, and so while it can’t grab the third seed, it also can’t fall out on a tiebreaker unless Gainesville beats Mineral Wells exactly by 10 points, then all three will be at zero points and a coin flip will decide two spots, but that’s unlikely. So Gainesville has to win by 11 or more to lock up a spot. Burkburnett is out even if it maxes out on Hirschi and Mineral Wells wins and there’s a potential three-way tie at 1-4 because Gainesville is a +4 in that situation and can’t be caught by the Bulldogs.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-03-2014, 12:50 PM
Looking more like Raymondville and Yoakum in the Bi-district match. Guess it depends on the health of the Port Isabel QB. Happy not to be in the top of that bracket. D15 could possible meet in rounds 3 and 4...wouldn't that be a slap to the head.:stirpot:

Marco Colorado is OUT, done for the year. He had a very bad bone break in his right hand (throwing hand) that poked out through the skin. Soph. QB Trey Mock was taken to a hospital as a precaution for concussion testing by his parents. No word on the results yet.

So PI is down to their #3 QB Javier Hernandez. And PI's #1 RB JJ Gonzalez may be out too. The #2 back is still good, but he doesn't have the speed the #1 back does (well, Valley speed anyway) but the #2 back can and will hit you. Very much more of a power back.

PI is also hurting on defense with a couple linemen injured and questionable, and Marco Colorado was our Strong Safety.

Right now, Raymondville is actually favored over PI in most people's opinions down in the RGV.

Third
11-03-2014, 06:33 PM
Marco Colorado is OUT, done for the year. He had a very bad bone break in his right hand (throwing hand) that poked out through the skin. Soph. QB Trey Mock was taken to a hospital as a precaution for concussion testing by his parents. No word on the results yet.

So PI is down to their #3 QB Javier Hernandez. And PI's #1 RB JJ Gonzalez may be out too. The #2 back is still good, but he doesn't have the speed the #1 back does (well, Valley speed anyway) but the #2 back can and will hit you. Very much more of a power back.

PI is also hurting on defense with a couple linemen injured and questionable, and Marco Colorado was our Strong Safety.

Right now, Raymondville is actually favored over PI in most people's opinions down in the RGV.

Wow, tough to hear. I was hoping to make a trip and catch PI in the second or third round. Sounds like that'll be a stretch now.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-03-2014, 07:23 PM
Wow, tough to hear. I was hoping to make a trip and catch PI in the second or third round. Sounds like that'll be a stretch now.

Would be an absolute miracle if Port Isabel won it's opening round game even if PI was at full strength. Now, next year and the year after are looking good. Most of the team are Sophs. and Juniors.

Ranger354
11-04-2014, 09:13 AM

So these folks are predicting Sinton to loose to Ingelside and be the number 4 seed? Then face OG in the first round? Not gonna happen! Sinton beats Ingelside then most likely faces PI in the first round. Sorry PI, but you guys beating Raymondville is a long shot.

GATA Pirates!

SintonFan_inAustin
11-04-2014, 12:32 PM
So these folks are predicting Sinton to loose to Ingelside and be the number 4 seed? Then face OG in the first round? Not gonna happen! Sinton beats Ingelside then most likely faces PI in the first round. Sorry PI, but you guys beating Raymondville is a long shot.

GATA Pirates!no they have Ingleside as 4th and Sinton as 3rd ........ They must not realize Sinton gets 1 seed with a win as they have them listed as 3rd seed and bracket layout is upper teams should be in bottom of the bracket. W15 and W16 go in the bottom, W13 and W14 on top.

this was done back on oct 21st

Weebe
11-04-2014, 01:32 PM
So, at least for Region III division 1, Matt's bracket doesn't match up with the Uil's bracket.

The District 11 winner is in the top half of Region III of Matt's bracket, but the bottom half of the UIL bracket.

Makes a big difference when that team is Navasota.

Ranger354
11-04-2014, 07:38 PM
no they have Ingleside as 4th and Sinton as 3rd ........ They must not realize Sinton gets 1 seed with a win as they have them listed as 3rd seed and bracket layout is upper teams should be in bottom of the bracket. W15 and W16 go in the bottom, W13 and W14 on top.

this was done back on oct 21st

My head hurts trying to figure this all out.... So I have a UIL blank bracket on my desk and I think I printed off of here from a link to Max Preps.... Is this good or bad. Or should I just wait until Saturday when all the Teams fall into place?

stardog
11-04-2014, 08:12 PM
My head hurts trying to figure this all out.... So I have a UIL blank bracket on my desk and I think I printed off of here from a link to Max Preps.... Is this good or bad. Or should I just wait until Saturday when all the Teams fall into place?

That's the best way. District 13-4A Div. 1 - All six are still in the running. 2 are in the playoffs - other 4 for the other 2 spots. None are definite for any seed position. Last Friday all the underdogs beat the favorites so there are a bunch of if and or senariors. So just going to wait till dust settles and see how they all fall into place Saturday morn.

Matthew328
11-04-2014, 08:51 PM
This link is 3 weeks old ya'll...I've posted two different projections since....here's todays

https://theoldcoach.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1700110

stardog
11-04-2014, 09:01 PM
This link is 3 weeks old ya'll...I've posted two different projections since....here's todays

These are your guesses not the actual seeding !!!

Matthew328
11-04-2014, 09:13 PM
hence the term projection

SintonFan_inAustin
11-04-2014, 09:43 PM
hence the term projectionSinton, Yoakum and Cuero finish tied, it'll be Sinton 1st seed, Yoakum 2nd seed and Cuero 3rd seed. Rest of projection looks right in R4

Matthew328
11-04-2014, 10:05 PM
is that the tiebreak? I knew Sinton had points...wasn't sure if the district went back to head to head w/Cuero/Yoakum

Dawgfan64
11-04-2014, 10:22 PM
Everyone will just have to wait for Friday...#3 in D15 has a hard row to hoe though...whoever it is. Navarro in the 2nd round???...they can expect to beat up trying to stop that Slot T. And even if they win they might get a tough District rematch in round 4

SintonFan_inAustin
11-04-2014, 10:25 PM
is that the tiebreak? I knew Sinton had points...wasn't sure if the district went back to head to head w/Cuero/YoakumH2H only if two were tied but with 3 its the point system. Sinton can get 1st seed with a win and 4th seed if they lose. Either way Sinton is in the bottom bracket. Sinton loss then Cuero gets the top seed and Yoakum 2nd seed, Ingleside the 3rd seed.

Matthew328
11-04-2014, 10:38 PM
I knew Sinton had an edge on points just wasn't sure if they stayed points to break the tie w/Cuero or Yoakum or went back to H2H

YTBulldogs
11-05-2014, 12:20 AM
I knew Sinton had an edge on points just wasn't sure if they stayed points to break the tie w/Cuero or Yoakum or went back to H2H

PP if three are tied, H2H if two are tied. If IS beats Sinton Friday, Cuero #1 seed, unless they lose to Jourdanton (unlikely) then Yoakum is #1 seed.

gobbla4life
11-05-2014, 09:50 AM
Guys , who cares if your a 1 seed or a 4 seed. 3 times Cuero has had to play a district champ all five weeks to make it to state. Not just Cuero , other teams have done the same. Once your in anything can happen. If you wanna be the best , you should wanna beat the best. The heck with a district title , ITS ALL ABOUT THAT PLAQUE AT JERRY WORLD !

Aesculus gilmus
11-05-2014, 10:33 AM
"W8 Van vs. F7 Texarkana Liberty-Eylau"

In reality, Liberty-Eylau will win that district's championship should it beat Princeton there Friday night.

Are you saying you think they're going to lose and this will somehow drop them to fourth through tiebreakers?

Matthew328
11-05-2014, 07:01 PM
exactly

hollywood
11-05-2014, 08:35 PM

I kinda like Stephenville's road if this holds true. May be a blessing in disguise. ;)

CLASS 4A DIVISION I

Region I

W1 Lubbock Estacado vs. F2 Clint Mountain View

R4 Decatur vs. T3 Stephenville

W2 Andrews vs. F1 Borger

R3 Big Spring vs. T4 Mineral Wells

W3 Abilene Wylie vs. F4 Wichita Falls Hirschi

R2 Clint vs. T1 Levelland

W4 Graham vs. F3 Brownwood

R1 Seminole vs. T2 Fabens

GobblersUnite
11-05-2014, 09:43 PM
Guys , who cares if your a 1 seed or a 4 seed. 3 times Cuero has had to play a district champ all five weeks to make it to state. Not just Cuero , other teams have done the same. Once your in anything can happen. If you wanna be the best , you should wanna beat the best. The heck with a district title , ITS ALL ABOUT THAT PLAQUE AT JERRY WORLD !

Nuff said....I like the best competition throughout....I've seen alot of teams run rough shot through an easy schedule in the playoffs and then get blown out when a seasoned team gets the best of them.

GobblersUnite
11-05-2014, 09:48 PM

Nuff said....I've seen a ton of teams that run rough shot through an easy draw and then get bounced by a seasoned team! Sorry, didn't mean to post this twice but the recent raindrops have made my internet connection get screwy.

YTBulldogs
11-05-2014, 10:22 PM
Nuff said....I've seen a ton of teams that run rough shot through an easy draw and then get bounced by a seasoned team! Sorry, didn't mean to post this twice but the recent raindrops have made my internet connection get screwy.

Congrats to D'A. Best RB in state IMO.

http://www.victoriaadvocate.com/news/2014/nov/05/cuero-running-back-wins-class-4a-ford-tough-award/

GobblersUnite
11-05-2014, 10:42 PM
[QUOTE=YTBulldogs;1838041]Congrats to D'A. Best RB in state IMO.

Huge tribute to Hopkins, the big nasties and the wide outs as well. He's averaged over 315 per game in district play thus far. He would have over 2k for the year so far if he didn't miss 1.5 games this season. Great accomplishment.

Ranger354
11-06-2014, 07:12 AM
[QUOTE=YTBulldogs;1838041]Congrats to D'A. Best RB in state IMO.

Huge tribute to Hopkins, the big nasties and the wide outs as well. He's averaged over 315 per game in district play thus far. He would have over 2k for the year so far if he didn't miss 1.5 games this season. Great accomplishment.

He is a BIG Kid and Runs the ball like a Freight Train out of Control. Good luck to him and Cuero this weekend and in the Playoffs. Maybe Sinton will meet you again.

buckeyebob
11-07-2014, 11:37 AM
Mmmmmm...like to meet him...we have a few that run around you...no real power

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEnXmL7RIIU&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqzW0toBgyk&feature=youtu.be

region4fan
11-07-2014, 12:15 PM

Amen

hollywood
11-07-2014, 12:38 PM

hollywood
11-07-2014, 12:38 PM

GobblersUnite
11-07-2014, 12:49 PM

Search 2014 Cuero Gobblers Part 1 on youtube and you can see some highlights of the first 5 games.

Aguilafanatico
11-07-2014, 01:26 PM

I know one that break a tackle or two...

SintonFan_inAustin
11-07-2014, 01:29 PM
Search 2014 Cuero Gobblers Part 1 on youtube and you can see some highlights of the first 5 games.good video, games 6-10 be out before playoffs?

GobblersUnite
11-07-2014, 01:33 PM
good video, games 6-10 be eout before playoffs?

I was told at the Booster Club this past Wednesday that it would be uploaded this weekend sometime.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-07-2014, 01:38 PM
I was told at the Booster Club this past Wednesday that it would be uploaded this weekend sometime.
thanks, they did a good job on music and video

Aesculus gilmus
11-08-2014, 11:48 AM
exactly

Even if Liberty-Eylau had lost last night, they had already beaten Pittsburg earlier. Both would've been 3-2 and so I don't see how L-E could have fallen all the way to fourth.

It's all moot now, though. The Leopards are district champions.

Texarkana Liberty-Eylau 48, Princeton 27