PDA

View Full Version : Ian sadler

Aguilafanatico
10-21-2014, 01:02 PM
Argyle's Ian Sadler caught the first touchdown of his collegiate career in Texas Tech's win Saturday over Kansas. Ian is a true Frosh but starting to make a mark as he ended the day with 4 catches for 68yds and 1 TD. Ian will be back home this week as TCU hosts Tech Saturday. There will be no shortage of Argyle fans in the stands on Saturday.

Big Congrats to a great kid.....and family.

lostaussie
10-21-2014, 01:18 PM
When they get Maholms chunking to Sadler TT gonna be on to something!!

Aguilafanatico
10-21-2014, 02:01 PM
When they get Maholms chunking to Sadler TT gonna be on to something!!

Yep. Sounds like Kingsbury has a decision to make at QB next year.

GodleyEast
10-21-2014, 02:06 PM
saw that young man on the picture box in my house last year....he WAS realgood!

coach
10-21-2014, 03:00 PM
Argyle's Ian Sadler caught the first touchdown of his collegiate career in Texas Tech's win Saturday over Kansas. Ian is a true Frosh but starting to make a mark as he ended the day with 4 catches for 68yds and 1 TD. Ian will be back home this week as TCU hosts Tech Saturday. There will be no shortage of Argyle fans in the stands on Saturday.

Big Congrats to a great kid.....and family.

This name makes me vomit lol. Good for him. You guys need to check out Larry Rose from New Mexico State. He is their leading rusher and had a 79 yard td last week and 150+ yards on 18 carries.

Aguilafanatico
10-21-2014, 03:41 PM
This name makes me vomit lol. Good for him. You guys need to check out Larry Rose from New Mexico State. He is their leading rusher and had a 79 yard td last week and 150+ yards on 18 carries.

LR made some of our defenders vomit in the sc game last year. Yes I saw him the other day on my "picture box". He is starting, correct?