PDA

View Full Version : oh Blackflag

lostaussie
10-16-2014, 04:39 PM
For some stupid reason......must have lost my mind for a minute, I went to the "other site" to read up on GW/ATL. Man those guys are on you like some rabid spider monkeys:D

waterboy
10-16-2014, 04:53 PM
They are? Can't help they're stupid...:D They're from Gladewater. I would expect nothing less.

bobcat1
10-16-2014, 05:01 PM
Is Gilmer putting Aledo on the schedule next year after they win state this year?

waterboy
10-16-2014, 05:06 PM
Went back and read one of the Bear fans post about St. Thomas More:

"I don't think there is a team in 4A division 2 that is on their level."

My response:

"You might want to rethink that statement. The playoffs haven't even begun yet. I can guarantee you there's teams out there on St. Thomas More's level, possibly even better. I'm not talking about any specific team or teams when I say that either."

Gladewater logic: we beat Tatum by so many points, and Gilmer struggled with three weeks earlier, so we're the best team in the state. Of course, the Carthage score was never mentioned, which was in back to back weeks. I laugh at their logic.

They don't get it, so I just let it go with:

Y'all keep thinking STM is better than anybody in 3A-D2... You'll see different come the third or fourth round of the playoffs just like last year. Just saying...

I didn't mention Gilmer, but since you did, the Tatum team Gladewater beat was NOT the same team that Gilmer beat. Tatum hasn't played anything resembling the way they played in the first two games of the year. I'm not trying to bust anybody's bubble, but I wouldn't get too excited about one game, no matter how impressive a win it was. It will get harder. I'll guarantee you that. We've been down that road many times, and have been surprised a time or two.

waterboy
10-16-2014, 05:08 PM
Is Gilmer putting Aledo on the schedule next year after they win state this year?

But, but, Gladewater is the best team in the state! Maybe Gladewater should schedule Aledo, maybe even Allen. Nobody in 4A-D2 is on their level...

Bwahahaha...

lostaussie
10-16-2014, 08:15 PM
Go over there and fight, fight for the good of all mankind....... But my money is on them. You are outnumbered by thousands Bro:D

waterboy
10-16-2014, 09:17 PM
Go over there and fight, fight for the good of all mankind....... But my money is on them. You are outnumbered by thousands Bro:D

Shut your piehole! Let 'em think what they think even though you and I both no better.

bansheefan03
10-16-2014, 09:23 PM
In gladewater defense there style of play has been gilmers weakness for serval years strong big defense and a power running game. If they meet in the playoffs and both teams r healthy its a coin flip on who would win in my opinion. They could turn into the argyle replacement to knock gilmer out

toddg
10-16-2014, 09:48 PM
Isn't Gilmer one of their farm teams...all of us are their farm teams!! which why they didn't schedule Stephenville!! Ok oki get it now!! carry on! My wayward son

waterboy
10-17-2014, 07:52 AM
In gladewater defense there style of play has been gilmers weakness for serval years strong big defense and a power running game. If they meet in the playoffs and both teams r healthy its a coin flip on who would win in my opinion. They could turn into the argyle replacement to knock gilmer out

Uh......no. Gladewater is nowhere near the level of an Argyle, or a Kilgore last year. Gladewater hasn't beaten us in over a decade. We beat them 52-17 last year. That coin would be a double heads in favor of Gilmer.

pancho villa
10-17-2014, 08:26 AM
Gladewater would own Gilmer this year. "GO BEARS"

lostaussie
10-17-2014, 08:32 AM
They need all the help they can get Pancho.

Sweetwater Red
10-17-2014, 08:48 AM
I visited the other site when Sweewater was on the verge of playing Tatum back in 2005.
I didn't stay long because I'm a little smarter than General George A. Custer was.

pancho villa
10-17-2014, 09:12 AM
I just looked at it. Some inbred East Texas folks on that form for sure.