PDA

View Full Version : Missing Downlowers!

Cam
10-14-2014, 12:33 PM
Not for sure....but I think I saw BLEEDZGREEN logged in if only for a brief moment!!!....What the heck BLEEDZ....where are you?...haven't seen or heard from you in over a year!!...Are you still in Burnet??....and speakin' of missin', where's the BEAST??...I wanna know how that stud boy of his doing!!.....

44INAROW
10-14-2014, 01:21 PM
speaking of missing - where's G2?

hollywood
10-14-2014, 02:05 PM
Not for sure....but I think I saw BLEEDZGREEN logged in if only for a brief moment!!!....What the heck BLEEDZ....where are you?...haven't seen or heard from you in over a year!!...Are you still in Burnet??....and speakin' of missin', where's the BEAST??...I wanna know how that stud boy of his doing!!.....

BEAST doesn't get on TDL much. He reads some and so does Rocket. I talked to them both this past Friday night. They were trying to razz the Yeller Jacket faithful. :eek: They suddenly went MIA in the 4th qtr.

refereedoc
10-14-2014, 02:50 PM
BEAST doesn't get on TDL much. He reads some and so does Rocket. I talked to them both this past Friday night. They were trying to razz the Yeller Jacket faithful. :eek: They suddenly went MIA in the 4th qtr.

:fnypost:

Cam
10-14-2014, 03:01 PM

ya'll are such bullies!!!.....

coach
10-14-2014, 03:07 PM
What ever happened to I_DONT_CARE and that harry potter lookalike and emerson1 and eagles_victory?

Gsquared
10-14-2014, 03:07 PM

Hello :)

coach
10-14-2014, 03:11 PM
and kieth7 and du stud and crzyjournalist and aggiejohn and p4s

Cam
10-14-2014, 03:22 PM
Hello :)

....not even a happy hump day outta you anymore!!....:bigcry:

Cam
10-14-2014, 03:23 PM
What ever happened to I_DONT_CARE and that harry potter lookalike and emerson1 and eagles_victory?

and the fella who can't spell....oh wait....Greendawg is still here!......

Gsquared
10-14-2014, 03:30 PM
....not even a happy hump day outta you anymore!!....:bigcry:

Ill start hump daying again Cam

Sweetwater Red
10-14-2014, 03:36 PM
adidas410s...Green Monster...gobbla2001

Phantom Stang
10-14-2014, 03:44 PM
Sinton Fan and Old Cardinal

Sweetwater Red
10-14-2014, 03:49 PM

Apparently Sinton Fan and I were working out at the same time at the
South Texas Athletic Center in Sinton last weekend and didn't know it. :doh:

44INAROW
10-14-2014, 03:54 PM

Glad to see you're OK...

movethechain
10-14-2014, 04:13 PM

He's been layin low. He lost his "Taith in Fadum" last week. Gladewater will do that to your team.

Sweetwater Red
10-14-2014, 04:16 PM
Glad to see you're OK...

I figured he was looking for more baby pics to humiliate his sister with on FB.

BLEEDZGREEN
10-14-2014, 04:40 PM

Hey Cam! Yeah I was on, I mostly just check in from time to time just to read or vote..I see since I've been gone you've developed quite the fan base! ☺...I'm still here moved from Bertram to Burnet we ain't going anywhere until my sophomore graduates he 's made a lot friends plus I landed a good job right before we about gave up and moved back to Houston.

Cam
10-14-2014, 08:59 PM
Hey Cam! Yeah I was on, I mostly just check in from time to time just to read or vote..I see since I've been gone you've developed quite the fan base! ☺...I'm still here moved from Bertram to Burnet we ain't going anywhere until my sophomore graduates he 's made a lot friends plus I landed a good job right before we about gave up and moved back to Houston.

Man you sure know how to hide!....I haven't even seen you around town!.....How are the boys? PM me if you wish....Isn't your soph running cross country?? I thought I saw him...I don't know about a fan base!....it's more like a hate club!!!....:D.....you need to chime in more often...you always had some good insight.....Check you PM sometime....

SintonFan
10-14-2014, 10:03 PM

I'm here. Just busy and enjoying life!

SintonFan
10-14-2014, 10:04 PM
Apparently Sinton Fan and I were working out at the same time at the
South Texas Athletic Center in Sinton last weekend and didn't know it. :doh:

SW.... what? Please tell me you didn't see me shaking my butt. lol

Txbroadcaster
10-14-2014, 10:09 PM
Glad to see you're OK...

he posts our shows every week.

Sweetwater Red
10-15-2014, 08:58 AM
SW.... what? Please tell me you didn't see me shaking my butt. lol

Nope but there were some women and a dude doing a dance work out to cumbia music down on the
bottom floor. Two old men were up by the treadmills on the second floor and were watching them which
I thought was a little creepy.

When my ride came to pick me up I was asked if I saw you in there. I guess she saw you walk in
after me.

YTBulldogs
10-15-2014, 09:22 AM
Two old men were up by the treadmills on the second floor and were watching them which

Pancho Villa one of them?

SintonFan
10-15-2014, 09:33 AM
Nope but there were some women and a dude doing a dance work out to cumbia music down on the
bottom floor. Two old men were up by the treadmills on the second floor and were watching them which

When my ride came to pick me up I was asked if I saw you in there. I guess she saw you walk in
after me.

lol It's called cardio. (at least thats what i call it) Yeah, that dude downstairs was me. About the creepy old men... prolly was pancho and a friend. :D

Snotbubbles
10-15-2014, 09:36 AM
lol It's called cardio. (at least thats what i call it) Yeah, that dude downstairs was me. About the creepy old men... prolly was pancho and a friend. :D

I thought PV worked out in Ingelside?

Sweetwater Red
10-15-2014, 10:35 AM
Pancho Villa one of them?

Nah, Ingleside is where he likes to party. Something about having really trashy women
over there I think.

pirate4state
10-15-2014, 01:16 PM
and kieth7 and du stud and crzyjournalist and aggiejohn and p4s

I'm here ... just don't always chime in. All the belly aching made me bust out my "mean girl" posts :D

hollywood
10-15-2014, 01:41 PM
Nah, Ingleside is where he likes to party. Something about having really trashy women
over there I think.

Oh the drama has been stirred up in the Coastal Bend and Rio Grande Valley area, that's for sure. LOL

maestro
10-15-2014, 03:46 PM
I miss the insights of JohnnyPaycheck and Raider red 2000

But they are not missing, just off doing the 6a and adm thing, and being successful at it.

toddg
10-15-2014, 03:49 PM
Cobrafootball recently got married..so he is busy with the honeydo's!

defense51
10-16-2014, 08:15 AM
Cobrafootball recently got married..so he is busy with the honeydo's!

That and fishing...