PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Hill vs. Taylor

panfan
10-14-2014, 09:00 AM
The ducks had some athletes, a QB wh liks to put it up high and have their tall receivers go up and get the ball. They also seem to be prone to mistakes. Is it gonna be a track meet like LH vs. Brenham, or will the LH D get it together and put the necessary pressure on the QB to make him make bad decisions. Also, after two weeks of sputtering, will LH offense gets its groove back and start racking up points like they had prior to AW game. Ducks are not to be taken likely.

Cam
10-14-2014, 02:19 PM
...feathers a plucked.....

Rocket Man
10-14-2014, 02:38 PM
When chewing gum, you _ _ _ _ bubbles

When your house is on fire, you get _ _ _

Fill in the blanks, it don't take a Rocket Scientist to figure this one out.

Cam
10-14-2014, 03:20 PM

When your house is on fire, you get _ _ _

Fill in the blanks, it don't take a Rocket Scientist to figure this one out.

uuhhh....uuhhh...ok, I'll give it a shot!!.....

When chewing gum, you "blow" bubbles....(that was easy!)
When your house is on fire, you get "firemen" ....so....."blow firemen"??....holy crap Rocket Man!!...what kind of filth are you promotin'??...:eek::vrycnfsd:.....

Rocket Man
10-14-2014, 10:27 PM
uuhhh....uuhhh...ok, I'll give it a shot!!.....

When chewing gum, you "blow" bubbles....(that was easy!)
When your house is on fire, you get "firemen" ....so....."blow firemen"??....holy crap Rocket Man!!...what kind of filth are you promotin'??...:eek::vrycnfsd:.....

Maybe it does take a Rocket Scientist.:tisk:

YTBulldogs
10-14-2014, 10:34 PM
Maybe it does take a Rocket Scientist.:tisk:

:spitlol:

Leopardfan201
10-14-2014, 10:41 PM
Liberty hill by 10

greendawg84
10-15-2014, 07:44 AM
Da Barney's by 21 or more . Taylor does have a lot of speed but NO discipline what so ever . Barney D will have the QB frustrated by the end of the 1st quarter , all down hill after that for the Ducks .

panfan
10-15-2014, 07:53 AM
Maybe it does take a Rocket Scientist.:tisk: When chewing gum, you "blow" bubbles....When your house is on fire, you get

Blow wet? Blow it? huh? Don't think we need a Rocket Scientist, we need an engrish teacher.

Leopardfan201
10-15-2014, 08:38 AM
I think this game is closer than wat ppl think bcs liberty hill has trouble with speed La Grange and brenham proved that and taylor has speed

panfan
10-15-2014, 08:52 AM
I think this game is closer than wat ppl think bcs liberty hill has trouble with speed La Grange and brenham proved that and taylor has speed

Bad examples.
La Grange game proved one thing - we were wholly unprepared to start the season. I think LH and La Grange play today, and La Grange may win, but by a much thinner margin.
Brenham - we beat them, matched them score for score. And it wasn't speed that killed it was height!!!
Connally - They were very fast - and we blew their doors off.

Against taylor - I fear the same thing we saw against Brenham- and it wasn't speed - it was tall receivers. our guys were on them all night, but 5'10" is no match for 6'3" when they toss the ball up to the highest point. Taylor likes to do that. our job defensively will be to put so much pressure on the QB he either is throwing on the run or he is on the ground.

greendawg84
10-15-2014, 09:05 AM

And yall give me a hard time ...........

panfan
10-15-2014, 09:18 AM
And yall give me a hard time ...........

Yep - lepfan201 needs to learn where to put some comma's or periods or something. I about passed out before I got to the end of that string of words - obviously not a sentence.

Leopardfan201
10-15-2014, 10:07 AM
Taylor does have tall recivers, and sum speed. But la grange was able to handle that and run away with it in the 3rd. Liberty hill is a good team but lacks speed , I would say they have decent speed. I was in liberty hill when they played LG

Rocket Man
10-15-2014, 10:10 AM
Blow wet? Blow it? huh? Don't think we need a Rocket Scientist, we need an engrish teacher.

This is what happens when a Rocket Scientist tries to communicate with cats & dogs, dumb animals. :tisk::doh::D

greendawg84
10-15-2014, 10:16 AM
This is what happens when a Rocket Scientist tries to communicate with cats & dogs, dumb animals. :tisk::doh::D

:1popcorn: This is fixing to get good .

panfan
10-15-2014, 10:23 AM

Watch it there einstein. :hairpunk::hairpunk::hairpunk: I know a few of their types, and while physics and math occupies a big part of their frontal lobe, they gots no common sense.

So Rocket man - enlighten us on your little puzzle, and how its is relevant to this thread!:helpme::helpme::helpme:

panfan
10-15-2014, 10:46 AM
Taylor does have tall recivers, and sum speed. But la grange was able to handle that and run away with it in the 3rd. Liberty hill is a good team but lacks speed , I would say they have decent speed. I was in liberty hill when they played LG

Not a characteristic showing for us at all when we played ya'll. I don't disagree on the speed part, but we have managed teams with speed, and done well. What we can't do is put our secondary on stilts while covering guys 5 inches taller than them.

Cam
10-15-2014, 10:48 AM
Ok Mr. Rocket scientist...let's see how much you really know:D....I happen to work in the high tech industry...one of our customers in the U.S. Navy.....specifically related to the Trident missile....so, can you tell me what method is used to activate the millions of explosive pellets that help push the Trident missile out of it's submarine tube BEFORE main engine ignition??......:1popcorn:

....of course, you're gonna tell me that a missile is not a rocket and vice versa so my question is really irrelevant.........and in case you didn't know, a missile is a self-propelled guided weapon system, as opposed to an unguided self-propelled munition, referred to as just a rocket........but I'm sure you knew that already being that you're a rocket man!....:D:crazy1:.....anyways, I'm just hoping your Rockets are "unguided" this Friday!!!...:D......

Rocket Man
10-15-2014, 11:45 AM
Watch it there einstein. :hairpunk::hairpunk::hairpunk: I know a few of their types, and while physics and math occupies a big part of their frontal lobe, they gots no common sense.

So Rocket man - enlighten us on your little puzzle, and how its is relevant to this thread!:helpme::helpme::helpme:

I was trying to say, in a humorous way, that this game will be a BLOW OUT, by LH that is.

I didn't know it would start a posting frenzy raining cats and dogs...........:cool:

panfan
10-15-2014, 11:54 AM

Well -while I like your approach - your second sentence made no _________. Fill in the blank

When your house is on fire, you get _ _ _ (out)?

When your house is on fire, you put it___ out!

OK - nuff ribbin of the rocket. I like your style, just not your sentence structure. Stop talking to G-dawg.

Rocket Man
10-15-2014, 12:00 PM
Ok Mr. Rocket scientist...let's see how much you really know:D....I happen to work in the high tech industry...one of our customers in the U.S. Navy.....specifically related to the Trident missile....so, can you tell me what method is used to activate the millions of explosive pellets that help push the Trident missile out of it's submarine tube BEFORE main engine ignition??......:1popcorn:

....of course, you're gonna tell me that a missile is not a rocket and vice versa so my question is really irrelevant.........and in case you didn't know, a missile is a self-propelled guided weapon system, as opposed to an unguided self-propelled munition, referred to as just a rocket........but I'm sure you knew that already being that you're a rocket man!....:D:crazy1:.....anyways, I'm just hoping your Rockets are "unguided" this Friday!!!...:D......

I haven't a clue Dr. von Braun, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express a few months ago but missed the lecture on propellants.

Rocket Man
10-15-2014, 12:03 PM
Well -while I like your approach - your second sentence made no _________. Fill in the blank

When your house is on fire, you get _ _ _ (out)?

When your house is on fire, you put it___ out!

OK - nuff ribbin of the rocket. I like your style, just not your sentence structure. Stop talking to G-dawg.

You cats are so finicky..........:catredx:

Cam
10-15-2014, 12:07 PM
I haven't a clue Dr. von Braun, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express a few months ago but missed the lecture on propellants.

Ol' Werner von Braun ain't got nothin' on me!!!...I have been insulted!...:D.....

stardog
10-15-2014, 03:30 PM

Cam - dog I think Rocket Man may only be a Bottle Rocket !

Rocket Man
10-15-2014, 04:26 PM
Cam - dog I think Rocket Man may only be a Bottle Rocket !

Et tu moonpup?