PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the Liberty Hill Folks......

panfan
10-14-2014, 08:17 AM
I feel like an island out here. Factory, get on here. LH Panther Mom - I know you're looking - drop a line from time to time (How's Your boy doing, Did he graduate?). All you other LH fans who occasionally post, speak up - good or bad, and finally, all you LH fans I know who are hiding in the shadows - haven't posted but read regularly - time to pony up and get on here and support your team. Never figured myself for a cheer leader. :cheerl::cheerl::cheerl::cheerl::cheerl::cheerl:

Cam
10-14-2014, 12:35 PM
I'm hearin' some are movin' to Burnet!!.....Factory is probably too dang busy with them 8th graders of his!!.....he ain't got time for this high school stuff.....and the rest of the LH folks are layin' low cause they know what's coming in the playoffs!....it's nasty, green, white, and now BLACK!........:stirpot:

greendawg84
10-15-2014, 08:05 AM
panfan as a cheer leader ...... :1omg!:

panfan
10-15-2014, 08:55 AM
panfan as a cheer leader ...... :1omg!:

You are just jealous cause you know I would rock that cheerleading outfit.:eek::eek::eek::eek:

panfan
10-15-2014, 08:56 AM
I'm hearin' some are movin' to Burnet!!.....Factory is probably too dang busy with them 8th graders of his!!.....he ain't got time for this high school stuff.....and the rest of the LH folks are layin' low cause they know what's coming in the playoffs!....it's nasty, green, white, and now BLACK!........:stirpot:

Keep on dreamin' there finger puppet.

HEMOTOXIC
10-15-2014, 09:46 AM
I remember the days when LH, Giddings, and Brownwood fans ruled this board.

Cam
10-15-2014, 09:59 AM
Keep on dreamin' there finger puppet.

Dreamer, you stupid little dreamer;
So now you put your head in your hands, oh no!
I said "Far out, - What a day, a year, a laugh it is!"
You know, - Well you know you had it comin' to you,
Now there's not a lot I can do. -----------------------------------"Dreamer" by Supertramp

don't touch that finger puppet....you don't know where it's been!.....

greendawg84
10-15-2014, 02:51 PM
Dreamer, you stupid little dreamer;
So now you put your head in your hands, oh no!
I said "Far out, - What a day, a year, a laugh it is!"
You know, - Well you know you had it comin' to you,
Now there's not a lot I can do. -----------------------------------"Dreamer" by Supertramp

don't touch that finger puppet....you don't know where it's been!.....

This is NOT my fault ........

Tejastrue
10-15-2014, 07:33 PM
I think some are hanging out with the phantom Wimberley posters...wait..no way!!!

lostaussie
10-15-2014, 08:32 PM
I feel like an island out here. Factory, get on here. LH Panther Mom - I know you're looking - drop a line from time to time (How's Your boy doing, Did he graduate?). All you other LH fans who occasionally post, speak up - good or bad, and finally, all you LH fans I know who are hiding in the shadows - haven't posted but read regularly - time to pony up and get on here and support your team. Never figured myself for a cheer leader. :cheerl::cheerl::cheerl::cheerl::cheerl::cheerl:

They taking a nap:D

bobcat1
10-15-2014, 10:30 PM
They taking a nap:D

Ever since Midlothian. :D

panfan
10-16-2014, 09:09 AM
This is NOT my fault ........

Yep we know. Have to let him wonder off to that "special" place now and then. Once the meds kick in, he'll comeback around...

LHPfactory
10-16-2014, 09:17 PM

I have a Soph on Varsity this year so monitor this site, but I get so much football right now I dont even get to watch College or pro. On top of working around 60hrs per week I

Im the Commissioner for the Hill Country Youth Football League
Im VP of Football for Liberty Hill Youth Football and Cheer
I coach my 6th Graders team (Practice Mondays & Wednesdays & play on Saturdays)
I watch my 3rd graders games (Saturdays)
I watch my 8th graders games on Thursdays
I watch my 10th graders games on Fridays.

Im neck deep in football, if I spend another second on anything football, my wife will leave me.... Noone tell her I was on this site..... :)
The youth league championships are in Fredericksburg on November 1st, after that I will get a more active with my posts.

panfan
10-17-2014, 07:43 AM
I have a Soph on Varsity this year so monitor this site, but I get so much football right now I dont even get to watch College or pro. On top of working around 60hrs per week I

Im neck deep in football, if I spend another second on anything football, my wife will leave me.... Noone tell her I was on this site..... :)
The youth league championships are in Fredericksburg on November 1st, after that I will get a more active with my posts.

Please you all that an excuse? :hand::hand::hand::D

greendawg84
10-17-2014, 07:49 AM

At least he is to busy to be making any more of them little pesky Panthers ! :kiss: