PDA

View Full Version : Sideline to Sideline Week 8 Show

Gsquared
10-14-2014, 06:45 AM
https://theoldcoach.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1424329

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sideline-to-Sideline/173097212777541?ref=hl

Twitter: @Grantandterry

regaleagle
10-14-2014, 04:39 PM
FYI>>>Kennedale is in District 5 and Argyle is in District 6. There are only 4 districts per region with the new divisions, so Argyle and Kennedale are both in Region 2 DI.....to answer your query. It is highly possible, if not probable, for these two teams to meet for the regional finals. I'll have to look at the bracket breakdown to see how things would break out if both teams go undefeated.

Txbroadcaster
10-14-2014, 04:40 PM
FYI>>>Kennedale is in District 5 and Argyle is in District 6. There are only 4 districts per region with the new divisions, so Argyle and Kennedale are both in Region 2 DI.....to answer your query. It is highly possible, if not probable, for these two teams to meet for the regional finals. I'll have to look at the bracket breakdown to see how things would break out if both teams go undefeated.

That is what I thought, just could not remember off top of my head.

icu812
10-14-2014, 05:26 PM
Argyle vs. Van is also a match up that could happen in Round 3. IMO that game would be a shoot out. Van's offense is really good, good passing QB, good OL, two good backs and good receivers. They have scored easily on every team they played including Athens. Athens just limited their plays by keeping them off the field. Van scored 35 points on I think 34 offensive plays. Van's weakness is their smallish front 7 on D vs. a good OL with a big powerful RB. Argyle's RB would likely give us fits. Anyway, I hope we get a chance to find out.

Thanks for doing the show guys!

bobcat1
10-14-2014, 06:19 PM
So Terry and Grant. What about the Celina-Bridgeport game? Terry you have permission to talk again. Your timeout is over. You got Grant off track talking about J Date ??? Whatever that is. Good show but give us a prediction please.

Smitty
10-14-2014, 08:57 PM

I'm thinking they will meet in the area round.

buckeyebob
10-14-2014, 09:22 PM
Argyle vs. Van is also a match up that could happen in Round 3. IMO that game would be a shoot out. Van's offense is really good, good passing QB, good OL, two good backs and good receivers. They have scored easily on every team they played including Athens. Athens just limited their plays by keeping them off the field. Van scored 35 points on I think 34 offensive plays. Van's weakness is their smallish front 7 on D vs. a good OL with a big powerful RB. Argyle's RB would likely give us fits. Anyway, I hope we get a chance to find out.

Thanks for doing the show guys!

Yep...Argyle's offensive line can present a problem to the D...gotta be quick

Gen.Pat
10-14-2014, 10:00 PM
They will talk about Godley and Lincoln in a few weeks.

Gsquared
10-15-2014, 07:11 AM

Man, id pay top $$ to see that game

panfan
10-15-2014, 07:57 AM
Blah, Blah, Blah... Argyle. Blah, Blah, Blah, Stephenville, Blah, Blah, Blah, Kennedale. Blah, Blah, Blah...

toddg
10-15-2014, 10:16 AM

thats if they both win their district...Kennedale still has to face an old friend in district.

bobcat1
10-16-2014, 05:00 PM
thats if they both win their district...Kennedale still has to face an old friend in district.

Who might that be?

TarponFanInNorthTexas
10-16-2014, 06:22 PM
By the way Grant & Terry, the offer for you and your families to move to the Port Isabel / South Padre Island area (Intern Nohe too I suppose) to get away from Ebola Central aka Dallas still stands.

Margaritas at the beach while recording your show.

toddg
10-16-2014, 06:40 PM
Who might that be?
Fear the Spear...:)

Txbroadcaster
10-17-2014, 12:03 AM
By the way Grant & Terry, the offer for you and your families to move to the Port Isabel / South Padre Island area (Intern Nohe too I suppose) to get away from Ebola Central aka Dallas still stands.

Margaritas at the beach while recording your show.

Man I would love that