PDA

View Full Version : College coaches polled on toughest environments to play in

caleb_mccaig
10-13-2014, 12:46 PM
Went about how I thought. Kind of funny because my girlfriend, who went to A&M, was talking mess to me about Kyle Field being the toughest place to play. Made my day being able to let her know that coaches feel strongly that Baton Rouge is the toughest.
http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2014/10/11/6961779/lsu-most-difficult-gameday-atmosphere-texas-am-oregon-oklahoma-wisconsin

Rabid Cougar
10-13-2014, 08:22 PM
I played a night game in Death Valley... It was fun. The only difference in Death Valley and Kyle is that they boo very heartily at Tiger Stadium . Kyle is actually louder and that was before the closed in the endzones. It is REALLY loud now. Been to Denny Bryant and the "other" Death Valley. They both a cool places to watch a game but they don't compare noise wise to Kyle.

By the way.. the very BEST tailgate?????? The University of Louisiana!

caleb_mccaig
10-14-2014, 12:54 PM
I played a night game in Death Valley... It was fun. The only difference in Death Valley and Kyle is that they boo very heartily at Tiger Stadium . Kyle is actually louder and that was before the closed in the endzones. It is REALLY loud now. Been to Denny Bryant and the "other" Death Valley. They both a cool places to watch a game but they don't compare noise wise to Kyle.

By the way.. the very BEST tailgate?????? The University of Louisiana!

I'm trying to get tickets to LSU vs. A&M on Thanksgiving. The only game I've been to at Kyle Field was a Baylor game and then when I was on the field. Hopefully I'll get to experience the SEC environment in College Station sooner, rather than later.

Rabid Cougar
10-14-2014, 02:48 PM
I'm trying to get tickets to LSU vs. A&M on Thanksgiving. The only game I've been to at Kyle Field was a Baylor game and then when I was on the field. Hopefully I'll get to experience the SEC environment in College Station sooner, rather than later.

Good luck on the secondary market. It is sold out and they are the highest priced tickets of the year.

The noise at Kyle last Saturday was deafening. So loud that you could not even hear the person next to you talking in a loud voice. Ears were ringing.

1st and goal
10-14-2014, 04:40 PM
Good luck on the secondary market. It is sold out and they are the highest priced tickets of the year.

The noise at Kyle last Saturday was deafening. So loud that you could not even hear the person next to you talking in a loud voice. Ears were ringing.

I know where there might be 1 ticket available in the north endzone.