Region 1

Brownwood @ Abilene Wylie
Gainesville @ WF Hirschi
Bushland @ Iowa Park
Dalhart @ Vernon

Sweetwater Red
10-13-2014, 11:27 AM
I voted for BW vs. AW

Who would've thought AW would just be a 7 point favorite before the season started?
Of course, Wylie's power rating dropped some because they only beat Vernon 21-13 last week.

regaleagle
10-13-2014, 11:35 AM
There's some very good football teams playing each other every week in Region 1, and somebody's gonna lose. That doesn't make Vernon a bad team just because they have lost to some of these teams. I think they are a work in progress getting better each game and do have a good ball club.

Sweetwater Red
10-13-2014, 11:50 AM
There's some very good football teams playing each other every week in Region 1, and somebody's gonna lose. That doesn't make Vernon a bad team just because they have lost to some of these teams. I think they are a work in progress getting better each game and do have a good ball club.

Who said anything about Vernon being a bad team?

fury900
10-17-2014, 04:57 PM
I voted for BW vs. AW

Who would've thought AW would just be a 7 point favorite before the season started?
Of course, Wylie's power rating dropped some because they only beat Vernon 21-13 last week.

Vernon 4 players out Hurt all starters QB NG CB TE bye week TE out 4 the yr Freak accident injury at practice