PDA

View Full Version : Aggy is way over-rated

BwdLions
10-12-2014, 01:42 PM
Let's look at their remaining schedule to see how this team might finish.

Bama - Loss
Louisiana-Monroe - Win
Auburn - Loss
Missouri - Toss up
L$U - Loss

That looks like 7-5 or 6-6. Not that great with the expectations heading into this season. Let's hear what you think.

Rabid Cougar
10-12-2014, 02:02 PM

Bama - Loss
Louisiana-Monroe - Win
Auburn - Loss
Missouri - Toss up
L$U - Loss

That looks like 7-5 or 6-6. Not that great with the expectations heading into this season. Let's hear what you think.

Yea no argument from me.

Macarthur
10-12-2014, 02:12 PM
They'll be okay. They just played, IMO, the #1 & #2 teams in the country in back to back weeks. I think they beat bama and lose to auburn. I think they prob beat LSU, too.

hookandladder
10-12-2014, 02:22 PM
They'll be okay. They just played, IMO, the #1 & #2 teams in the country in back to back weeks. I think they beat bama and lose to auburn. I think they prob beat LSU, too.

Would you be interested in making a little wager on the Bama game, just do not think they can go into Bama and beat them.

Macarthur
10-12-2014, 02:34 PM
No. I don't bet. Bama certainly is more than capable of beating them. And it may happen. I just don't think this is the same Bama that we've been used to seeing over the last few years. Neither is lsu.

I think with bama, auburn and lsu, they go either 1-3 or 2-3. I don't think they win all three and I don't think they lose all three.

Anyone with reasonable football knowledge knows that A&M was in a bit of a rebuilding mode this year. They beat a pretty good South Carolina team that was def overrated. That got everyone's expectations out of kilter. 8-4 was probably about right for this team from day one.

Saggy Aggie
10-12-2014, 03:09 PM

Bama - Loss
Louisiana-Monroe - Win
Auburn - Loss
Missouri - Toss up
L$U - Loss

I think Bama and Auburn are losses. Think they'll beat LSU and mizzou.

Rabid Cougar
10-12-2014, 04:47 PM
I think Bama and Auburn are losses. Think they'll beat LSU and mizzou.

More confidence than I have.

New Taiton
10-14-2014, 08:46 AM
Not that great with the expectations heading into this season. Let's hear what you think.

I think we're all forgetting that Texas A&M was, at best, an 8 win team this year. Hard to have "high expectations" with new quarterbacks, young defense, new recievers, etc. We just so happen to hope in into Columbia, SC 45 days ago and beat the pants off a, now apparent, soft USC team. Then the expectations started to fly with playoff hopes etc.

Would you be interested in making a little wager on the Bama game, just do not think they can go into Bama and beat them.

Yes. I would be interested. The line is Bama -11.5. What are you thinking?

coach
10-14-2014, 09:28 AM

Bama - Loss
Louisiana-Monroe - Win
Auburn - Loss
Missouri - Toss up
L$U - Loss

What makes you think the LSU game is an automatic loss? They are struggling just as much if not more than ATM right now. This saturday will tell us how the rest of the year will go. Biggest game of the year for sumlin and co. IMO

caleb_mccaig
10-14-2014, 09:56 AM
What makes you think the LSU game is an automatic loss? They are struggling just as much if not more than ATM right now. This saturday will tell us how the rest of the year will go. Biggest game of the year for sumlin and co. IMO

It doesn't matter who A&M has under center or on the field.....they just can't beat the Bayou Bengals. Outscored 99-53 in the last three match-ups with the best quarterback in possibly the history of A&M under center in two of those match-ups and another first round draft pick in the other.

LSU also has the #1 pass defense in the SEC this year. Surprising, I know.

BwdLions
10-14-2014, 11:35 AM

Hey, I'm not saying it's an automatic loss. It's just my hunch that the Tigers win that one. It really is a toss-up.

1st and goal
10-14-2014, 12:31 PM
This is still the SEC West. LSU defeated Florida, in Gainesville, on Saturday night, 30-27. This division is now 26-0 against anyone who resides outside of it.
I do think the SEC West deserves two in the playoff, Ole Miss head coach Hugh Freeze said following the game at Kyle Field.

Nuff said, haters.

hookandladder
10-14-2014, 03:04 PM
Nuff said, haters.

If the sec has two teams finish in the top four ranking then I have no problem with it, if they do not finish in the top four then it's a no. Pretty simple math, what will be interesting if there is an sec team with say two losses ahead of a one loss team in the final ranking then there will be some major issues.

BwdLions
10-14-2014, 03:18 PM
Nuff said, haters.

Yeah sure, SEC West teams have played some real tough teams - Lamar, Rice, SMU, Lou-Laff, UAB, Memphis, Fla-Atl, San Jose St, Lou Tech, Sam Houston, UL-Mon, New Mexico St, Nichols St, N. Ill. Playing teams like that is why you have that lofty record, but also why you won't get the respect you're craving.

The wins over Boise St, West Virginia, Kansas St, Wisconsin & Texas Tech are good wins, but those games are far and few in between the lousy schedules the SEC West plays.

Macarthur
10-14-2014, 03:32 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/ncaaf/sagarin/

New Taiton
10-14-2014, 04:10 PM
If the sec has two teams finish in the top four ranking then I have no problem with it, if they do not finish in the top four then it's a no.

Why? Rankings don't have anything to do with playoff selections.

Yeah sure, SEC West teams have played some real tough teams - Lamar, Rice, SMU, Lou-Laff, UAB, Memphis, Fla-Atl, San Jose St, Lou Tech, Sam Houston, UL-Mon, New Mexico St, Nichols St, N. Ill. Playing teams like that is why you have that lofty record, but also why you won't get the respect you're craving.

The wins over Boise St, West Virginia, Kansas St, Wisconsin & Texas Tech are good wins, but those games are far and few in between the lousy schedules the SEC West plays.

Towson, North Texas, SFA, UTEP, Missouri State, UTSA, La Tech, Tulsa, North Dakota State, Toledo, Samford, SMU, Central Arkansas, SE Missouri State, Central Michigan, Northwestern State, Buffalo.

P5 wins - Tennessee, Iowa, Minnesota
P5 losses - BYU (maybe), UCLA, Arkansas, Auburn, Duke
TBD - Maryland

Really?

Not to mention - the entire Big 12 gets to play Kansas and Iowa State (lost to N. Dakota State).

hookandladder
10-14-2014, 04:11 PM

So true.

BwdLions
10-14-2014, 04:31 PM

Towson, North Texas, SFA, UTEP, Missouri State, UTSA, La Tech, Tulsa, North Dakota State, Toledo, Samford, SMU, Central Arkansas, SE Missouri State, Central Michigan, Northwestern State, Buffalo.

P5 wins - Tennessee, Iowa, Minnesota
P5 losses - BYU (maybe), UCLA, Arkansas, Auburn, Duke
TBD - Maryland

Really?

Not to mention - the entire Big 12 gets to play Kansas and Iowa State (lost to N. Dakota State).

Do you hear Big XII fans whining about getting no respect? My responses have been because I get tired of hearing how great the SEC is. Sure, the SEC the best conference in college football. No one on here is debating that. They should be. They have more teams that any other conference. They are located right in the middle of the states with the best high school talent. I just get tired of hearing how great these teams are. I'm just saying that most of the SEC non-conference schedules are not worth bragging about.

New Taiton
10-14-2014, 04:38 PM
I'll do this one by one for you:

Do you hear Big XII fans whining about getting no respect?

Yes. Baylor. I promise if you go to the their board, they're up in arms about Ole Miss and Mississppi State jumping them.

My responses have been because I get tired of hearing how great the SEC is. Sure, the SEC the best conference in college football. No one on here is debating that. They should be.

It didn't bother any of the Big 12 guys prior to August 1, 2012. Why does it bother you now?

I'm just saying that most of the SEC non-conference schedules are not worth bragging about.

Why so much focus on the OOC games? Why not focus on the conference games.

BwdLions
10-16-2014, 10:15 AM
A&M falls back to reality with back-to-back losses

By Brent Zwerneman October 12, 2014

COLLEGE STATION - Texas A&M long ago shelved its once modest name, the Agricultural and Mechanical College of Texas, but Aggies never stopped priding themselves on rolling up their soiled sleeves and taking a blue-collar approach to tasks at hand.

Along the way, Aggies bemusedly chuckled at others tucked away in ivory towers, pontificating on how to get things done - while they simply went about actually getting things done, often among fields of green on that agricultural front.

Quote:

The type of hard-nosed defense No. 3 Mississippi plays had no problem handling A&M's finesse-oriented offense Saturday night at Kyle Field, including a stuffing of running back Tra Carson during the second half.
Bringing us to the state of Texas A&M football, a decided exception to anything old-school, agricultural, mechanical or modest in its approach to trying to triumph on its own field of green. The Aggies are bursting at the seams with swagger, glitter and glamour, but what they're lacking three years into the Kevin Sumlin Swagxperiment is the substance needed to truly compete in the Southeastern Conference West Division.

That's been unglamorously evident in the last two weeks, when Mississippi State (48-31) and then Mississippi (35-20) swatted the swag right out of the Aggies, who are regressing each week in Sumlin's third season (and at this rate, annually as well). A&M football's official ode to conceit and swag, @AggieFBLife on the social media website Twitter, enjoys repetitively posting "#WRTS" - standing for We Run This State.

Last league title: 1998

In truth, the Aggies haven't won anything in league play since 1998, when they took their lone Big 12 title under coach R.C. Slocum behind blue-collar leaders like linebacker Dat Nguyen and tight end Dan Campbell. Sumlin has strung together a couple of strong recruiting classes, but for now that alleged talent is not showing up on the field save for receiver Speedy Noil and defensive end Myles Garrett, a fellow freshman.

There's no shame in losing to the current No. 1 and No. 3 teams in the nation, of course, but it's the manner in which the Aggies have gone about it in the past two weeks that has most upset their fans, who stepped up in a big way in the past year for a $450 million renovation of Kyle Field that's resulted in steeper ticket prices and a more expensive game-day experience in general.

A&M, with its sweet uniforms and catchy slogans and sophisticated use of social media, has looked as if it's going through the motions early in what should be its biggest games of the season, all where it counts the most: that field of green.

Sumlin, both at the University of Houston and A&M, has proved himself to be a good coach, one with a flair for a festive lifestyle off the field that's worth keeping an eye on by A&M brass but also quite cool to recruits. For instance, rapper Stalley recently on ESPN described Sumlin as "the life of the party" at a bash at rapper Rick Ross' Miami digs that both Sumlin and Johnny Manziel attended while the latter was still quarterbacking the Aggies, Stalley said.

Quote:

Mississippi quarterback Bo Wallace, left, scored twice in the first quarter as A&M got off to a slow start for the second straight game.
Even those old-school Aggies who believe in substance over style have mostly turned their weathered cheeks in the first couple of years, realizing style and swag (and an artsy barbershop in a plush new locker room) can help land some of the land's top talent.

It's true - it can. Still, Sumlin's challenge moving forward is transitioning such swagger and glitter into actual toughness on the field - the kind old A&M players long prided themselves on while changing into their uniforms in the oft-described dungeons under the west-side stands of Kyle.

Questions abound

There are many pressing, less big-picture questions, of course, to answer about this backpedaling program a little more than halfway through the regular season:

Can this type of finesse offense, minus a playmaking quarterback like Manziel, regularly succeed in the SEC? Why does the defense get rolled early before finally semi-adjusting, and why are A&M's defenders perpetually young in Sumlin's third season? Where are all the touted receivers in a suddenly stumbling offense, and what about the supposed handful of talented running backs? How overrated is this porous offensive line, and was its early success in the SEC due to the prior toughness and recruiting of fired coach Mike Sherman, whose specialty was the offensive line?

The Aggies have multiple specific inquiries to answer moving forward, but perhaps most troubling for fans is the bigger-picture aspect of what's going on of late with the blowout losses. A&M stunned South Carolina 52-28 in the season opener, prompting a satisfied Sumlin to proclaim that A&M certainly wasn't a "one-trick pony" in the absence of the 2012 Heisman Trophy winner Manziel, now with the Cleveland Browns.

South Carolina has since shown itself as a poor team, so whether the Aggies (5-2, 2-2), currently fifth in the SEC West, own more than one trick is still to be determined.

Sumlin, 50, is 25-8 over his first three seasons at A&M, and the Aggies' 11-2 finish in 2012, capped by a Cotton Bowl whipping of Oklahoma, has earned him goodwill even well in his third season, although a coach like Sherman was expected to start competing for league titles by his third year at A&M.

The first signs the Aggies still had a ways to go occurred a year ago. They started the 2013 season ranked in the Top 10 but finished 9-4 in Manziel's final year, thanks primarily to a squishy defense. Along the way, Sumlin and his agent turned overtures from the likes of Southern California and the NFL into a $2 million dollar raise to the tune of $5 million annually, making Sumlin among the nation's highest-paid college coaches who've never so much as sniffed a conference title.

Alabama up next

The Aggies will hit the road to face No. 7 Alabama on Saturday, with another chance to show they've got much more in their satchels than self-pomp and pageantry.

More bite and less bark at this point would certainly help reassure those old, deep-pocketed Aggies who've spent a lifetime actually producing results instead of simply yapping about things to date unachieved.

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/spor...es-5818565.php

caleb_mccaig
10-16-2014, 11:20 AM
So true.

I won't lie, the only team who usually schedules a ranked opponent in out of conference is LSU, I.E. Oregon, TCU, Wisconsin to name a few over the past few years. But they do this solely because they know it takes an absolute act of God to go undefeated in the SEC West. Why schedule another difficult game when everyone who votes in the polls and what not already see you as the best conference? It's not their fault every other conference let them win 7 or 8 straight national championships. They deserve the bias right now to be called the best conference in the country until they go 2-3 years without even getting a team in the National Championship game.

caleb_mccaig
10-16-2014, 11:21 AM

Yes. Baylor. I promise if you go to the their board, they're up in arms about Ole Miss and Mississppi State jumping them.

It didn't bother any of the Big 12 guys prior to August 1, 2012. Why does it bother you now?

As someone who went to Baylor, I'm not crying at all about Baylor getting jumped. I don't think they're that good and Ole Miss and Mississippi State have added multiple quality wins to Baylor's one quality win over what I think to be a mediocre TCU team.

hookandladder
10-16-2014, 12:35 PM

Does all this really mean anything as long as atm continues to suck in the sec, you can bragg all you want about being in the sec and continue to be middle of the pack all you want. Whoop, sec, sec , what good does that do for atm, It's like the old saying goes the cream will always rise to the top and it does not matter how you got there. You can dog the Big 12 all you want but all that matters is getting in the playoff, no doubt that will be easier to do coming out of the Big 12. Who gives a ratts ass, you still got to beat the best to win a NC. Hookem.

New Taiton
10-16-2014, 01:46 PM
Does all this really mean anything as long as atm continues to suck in the sec, you can bragg all you want about being in the sec and continue to be middle of the pack all you want. Whoop, sec, sec , what good does that do for atm, It's like the old saying goes the cream will always rise to the top and it does not matter how you got there. You can dog the Big 12 all you want but all that matters is getting in the playoff, no doubt that will be easier to do coming out of the Big 12. Who gives a ratts ass, you still got to beat the best to win a NC. Hookem.

Why post this drivel when you can respond to the questions posed?

I answered Bwd question in that response and then you post a bunch of non-sense. Why?

Is it selfsish of me that I wish you had 39,500 posts instead of only 3,950? Lol.

You can dog the Big 12 all you want but all that matters is getting in the playoff, no doubt that will be easier to do coming out of the Big 12.

If the sec has two teams finish in the top four ranking then I have no problem with it, if they do not finish in the top four then it's a no.

There is a playoff committee of real people to pick who will make the playoffs. Rankings have nothing to do with the committee's decision. There could be a time when the Big 12 champion does not make the playoff. There will never be a time when the SEC champion does not make the playoffs.

caleb_mccaig
10-16-2014, 02:15 PM
What does A&M's OOC schedule look like for the next few years?

I just saw on Twitter that LSU has a team from a power five conference scheduled for the next decade, including this year. I hope other SEC teams continue to do the same.

New Taiton
10-16-2014, 02:38 PM
What does A&M's OOC schedule look like for the next few years?

I just saw on Twitter that LSU has a team from a power five conference scheduled for the next decade, including this year. I hope other SEC teams continue to do the same.

Arizona State in 2015
UCLA in 2016 and 2017
Oregon in 2018 and 2019
Notre Dame in 2024 and 2025

hookandladder
10-16-2014, 02:39 PM
Why post this drivel when you can respond to the questions posed?

I answered Bwd question in that response and then you post a bunch of non-sense. Why?

Is it selfsish of me that I wish you had 39,500 posts instead of only 3,950? Lol.

There is a playoff committee of real people to pick who will make the playoffs. Rankings have nothing to do with the committee's decision. There could be a time when the Big 12 champion does not make the playoff. There will never be a time when the SEC champion does not make the playoffs.

You know what they say about opinions , they are like aholes everybody has one. You are definitely full of sec, you might be more beleiveable if your team had every won anything. Lol

New Taiton
10-16-2014, 02:46 PM
You know what they say about opinions , they are like aholes everybody has one. You are definitely full of sec, you might be more beleiveable if your team had every won anything. Lol

What opinions are you referring to?

What has your team won? I'm not talking about your son's team (which is nothing as well), I'm asking about your team. What have they won?

You haven't answered a question yet, so I assume you'll deflect those as well....

hookandladder
10-16-2014, 02:52 PM

What has your team won? I'm not talking about your son's team, I'm asking about your team. What have they won?

You haven't answered a question yet, so I assume you'll deflect those as well....

Not quite sure what team your referring to, are you talking about my playing days or are you talking about the teams I follow. A little more info. would help, have to admitt I am a little confused.Guess that happens when you get old, Lol

New Taiton
10-16-2014, 02:57 PM
Not quite sure what team your referring to, are you talking about my playing days or are you talking about the teams I follow. A little more info. would help, have to admitt I am a little confused.Guess that happens when you get old, Lol

Who cares about what teams a person "follows". I went to Texas A&M. You went where? That's the team I'm referring to.

Besides - this is standard Longhorn procedure...firing up the Delorean and taking us back in the day when Texas was good. Remind us hook, how good did Texas used to be? Lol. Tell Marty and Doc I said hello.

BwdLions
10-16-2014, 03:00 PM

You have a way of putting things. I like your style.

New Taiton
10-16-2014, 03:02 PM
You have a way of putting things. I like your style.

He also has a way of deflecting questions.

hookandladder
10-16-2014, 03:03 PM
Who cares about what teams a person "follows". I went to Texas A&M. You went where? That's the team I'm referring to.

Besides - this is standard Longhorn procedure...firing up the Delorean and taking us back in the day when Texas was good. Remind us hook, how good did Texas used to be? Lol. Tell Marty and Doc I said hello.

Dude, you are one confusing person. All I am saying is atm has done nothing as far as winning any championships for the last 10 plus years and that includes the Big 12 but still wants to bragg about being better then Texas, untill atm wins something you really have nothing to bragg about except winning the recruiting in Texas. Big freaking deal, do something with it. LMAO

BwdLions
10-16-2014, 03:07 PM

Well, maybe I can help out here. Texas has played in two national title games in the past ten years (2005 & 2009 seasons). They won the game (against supposedly the greatest team in history - USC) after the 2005 season. Sure, Texas has been down for five years now (includes 2014). I'll compare that the A&M's successes in football any day. A&M had better stick with bragging about Agriculture and Military (even though it's not like it's the real military).

New Taiton
10-16-2014, 03:11 PM
Dude, you are one confusing person. All I am saying is atm has done nothing as far as winning any championships for the last 10 plus years and that includes the Big 12 but still wants to bragg about being better then Texas, untill atm wins something you really have nothing to bragg about except winning the recruiting in Texas. Big freaking deal, do something with it. LMAO

Why should one point to the past when comparing the now and the future? Do I think we have a better program than Texas? Yes. Do I think the future is much brighter for A&M than Texas? Yes. Would a lot of national media agree with me? Does Texas have a better defense than A&M? Yes. Will Texas continue to out recruit A&M for top Texas talent? No.

None of that has anything to do with what Texas has done. Your demeanor is very symbolic of Texas' slogan "We're Texas". So what. You want us to bow down to Texas because of how good they used to be? Being Texas get's you nowhere.

hookandladder
10-16-2014, 03:12 PM
Well, maybe I can help out here. Texas has played in two national title games in the past ten years (2005 & 2009 seasons). They won the game (against supposedly the greatest team in history - USC) after the 2005 season. Sure, Texas has been down for five years now (includes 2014). I'll compare that the A&M's successes in football any day. A&M had better stick with bragging about Agriculture and Military (even though it's not like it's the real military).

And do not forget about their chant, sec,sec. That is like 5 wins for their team, Lol

hookandladder
10-16-2014, 03:14 PM
He also has a way of deflecting questions.

Ask me anything that makes sense and I will asnwer best I can, your problem most questions never make sense. Lol

BwdLions
10-16-2014, 03:25 PM
The aggies have an all-time record against a certain team (not saying who) of 37-76-5. That's the real reason they left the Big XII. You can only take so much of a big brother beating you down. Sure, they're out of the shadow of the Horns now, but I'm not really sure it'll do much for their confidence. Now that they're in the $EC (where you'll find some of the best teams money can buy), you have more than a couple of tough teams in Texas & OU (with occasional good KSU, OSU & Tech teams) to deal with.

New Taiton
10-16-2014, 03:30 PM
Ask me anything that makes sense and I will asnwer best I can, your problem most questions never make sense. Lol

You have a tendency of answering the easy ones and deferring the hard ones:

What has your team won? I'm not talking about your son's team (which is nothing as well), I'm asking about your team. What have they won?

Any other thoughts on the Michael Dyer case? Or are you cool with him being a hypocrite this time?

By the way, Hook - are you intentionally not sharing with us your opinions about Coach Strong and Michael Dyer, or do you just concede the point?

hookandladder
10-16-2014, 03:31 PM
The aggies have an all-time record against a certain team (not saying who) of 37-76-5. That's the real reason they left the Big XII. You can only take so much of a big brother beating you down. Sure, they're out of the shadow of the Horns now, but I'm not really sure it'll do much for their confidence. Now that they're in the $EC (where you'll find some of the best teams money can buy), you have more than a couple of tough teams in Texas & OU (with occasional good KSU, OSU & Tech teams) to deal with.

But your missing the point, atm is in the sec,sec. Winning does not matter, it's the sec were talking about. Lol

New Taiton
10-16-2014, 03:35 PM

Lol.

Do you ever wonder why Texas fans are considered arrogant?

You would think that you and hook acutally attended a class on the 40 acres as much as you polish the burnt orange rocket. Lol.

hookandladder
10-16-2014, 03:39 PM
You have a tendency of answering the easy ones and deferring the hard ones:

NT, did you miss the tread topic. It is about atm, I don't give a ratts ass about Michael Dyer- hell I do not even know who the hell he is, thats the past as you say. As for as who gets in the playoff, again with it being the first year and knowing Texas did not have a shot this year I am not even sure what determines who gets in the playoffs. It does matter for Texas or the aggys this year, both teams are out, also I have never seen such butthurt that you have for Coach Strong. Hookem just for you NT.

hookandladder
10-16-2014, 03:39 PM
Lol.

You would think that you and hook acutally attended a class on the 40 acres as much as you polish the burnt orange rocket. Lol.

NT, you mad.

New Taiton
10-16-2014, 03:45 PM
NT, you mad.

Just calling the spade a spade.

Lol. You know it's the truth.

hookandladder
10-16-2014, 03:49 PM
Just calling the spade a spade.

Lol. You know it's the truth.

Dude, you can say what you want about Texas fans but atm fans are no better. Every school has their bad apples, your a fool if you think different.

New Taiton
10-16-2014, 03:53 PM
Dude, you can say what you want about Texas fans but atm fans are no better. Every school has their bad apples, your a fool if you think different.

That's what I thought.

So pathetic.

hookandladder
10-16-2014, 04:01 PM
That's what I thought.

So pathetic.

You are in denial or just that ignorant, you know what they say ignorance is blessed. Nail on the head.

BwdLions
10-16-2014, 04:01 PM
Lol.

I have no problem stating I did not attend Texas. I'd rather have attended a small school and be a lifetime supporter of Texas then be an Aggie. Make fun of us T-shirt fans all you want. I'm okay with that.

New Taiton
10-16-2014, 04:04 PM
You are in denial or just that ignorant, you know what they say ignorance is blessed. Nail on the head.

Yep. Prior to your son enrolling, I bet you couldn't have found DKR without a GPS. Lol.

I have no problem stating I did not attend Texas. I'd rather have attended a small school and be a lifetime supporter of Texas then be an Aggie.

Suit yourself. Your aggie hatred is pathetic, though. I would have no qualms if my kid wanted to attend UT. I would even almost insist that they attend UT given the opportunity between there and "small school".

Make fun of us T-shirt fans all you want. I'm okay with that.

Will do.

hookandladder
10-16-2014, 04:07 PM
I have no problem stating I did not attend Texas. I'd rather have attended a small school and be a lifetime supporter of Texas then be an Aggie. Make fun of us T-shirt fans all you want. I'm okay with that.

I did not attend Texas either however my money is going there right now, aggies like NT are what's wrong with that place. OU is the armpit of Okalahoma and atm is the armpit of Texas, Lol.

New Taiton
10-16-2014, 04:09 PM
I did not attend Texas either however my money is going there right now, aggies like NT are what's wrong with that place. OU is the armpit of Okalahoma and atm is the armpit of Texas, Lol.

I'm "what's wrong with that place" but you've spent 3,950 posts trashing the school?

Ok.

I did not attend Texas

It was obvious.

hookandladder
10-16-2014, 04:13 PM
Yep. Prior to your son enrolling, I bet you couldn't have found DKR without a GPS. Lol.

Suit yourself. Your aggie hatred is pathetic, though. I would have no qualms if my kid wanted to attend UT. I would even almost insist that they attend UT given the opportunity between there and "small school".

Will do.

Been going to Texas games for 40 years, would not set foot at an atm game. That place for losers, Lol

hookandladder
10-16-2014, 04:15 PM
I'm "what's wrong with that place" but you've spent 3,950 posts trashing the school?

Ok.

It was obvious.

I been on downlow a while so got a few post, never had so many ignorant aggy posters till you came on.

BwdLions
10-16-2014, 04:31 PM

Will do.

Oh, I don't hate A&M. Sure they're my least favorite team, but I don't hate them. Aggies are just so easy to argue with. It doesn't take much to set them off. I got in this argument because of the trash talking about Texas. The funny thing is, you're not even the one who was doing it. It was that knucklehead Saggy Aggy. What kind of name is that anyway? It sounds like an elderly woman.

1st and goal
10-16-2014, 05:05 PM
LOL.
You knukkahead horn fans.

Saggy Aggie
10-16-2014, 06:10 PM
It was that knucklehead Saggy Aggy. What kind of name is that anyway? It sounds like an elderly woman.

best name on 3adl. Just flows so nicely

New Taiton
10-17-2014, 08:32 AM
I got in this argument because of the trash talking about Texas.

Please provide a link to the aforementioned trash talk.

Pretty ironic post being that you started a thread to "trash" aggy.

Lol.

Thanks.

New Taiton
10-17-2014, 08:34 AM
I been on downlow a while so got a few post, never had so many ignorant aggy posters till you came on.

Are we ignorant? Or is it because your finally getting called out for your drivel and you've had enough.

Poor hook.

BwdLions
10-17-2014, 11:52 AM
Please provide a link to the aforementioned trash talk.

Pretty ironic post being that you started a thread to "trash" aggy.

Lol.

Thanks.

The dummy put them in the High School Forum because like I said, he's dumb. I know the difference between high school and college, so I came over here to retaliate.

hookandladder
10-17-2014, 01:38 PM
Are we ignorant? Or is it because your finally getting called out for your drivel and you've had enough.

Poor hook.

NT, KMA. Can you figure that out, NT go crawl back in your hole out in BFE.

New Taiton
10-17-2014, 02:10 PM
NT, KMA. Can you figure that out, NT go crawl back in your hole out in BFE.

Lol. You're such a punk. You can dish it but you're not much for taking it.

Pooooooooor hook.

hookandladder
10-17-2014, 08:21 PM
I can take , You sit behind your keyboard and monitor and keep being a little prick. LMAO