PDA

View Full Version : Lots of New Folks Registering

Bullaholic
10-12-2014, 09:28 AM
Seems like a lot of new folks are registering on the board today---sure hope all of them will post on a thread or two or make some new ones....Welcome to all who love Texas High School sports and the kids who play them, especially football...

lostaussie
10-12-2014, 10:13 AM
I see that alot. But they never come on. I have been curious about that before. May be to big of a pain to get finished??

Sweetwater Red
10-13-2014, 09:05 AM
I've noticed alot of people registering since the season started. It was about the same last season.
My guess is that the registering stops when they're asked for a paid email address.

SHSBulldog00
10-13-2014, 10:08 AM
Don't forget to register @ www. setx sports .com to return the favor.

caleb_mccaig
10-13-2014, 10:17 AM
I've noticed alot of people registering since the season started. It was about the same last season.
My guess is that the registering stops when they're asked for a paid email address.

I always thought that was strange. Why is that a requirement?

Old Green
10-13-2014, 10:58 AM
My guess is that the registering stops when they're asked for a paid email address.No longer a requirement

pirate4state
10-13-2014, 11:02 AM
I always thought that was strange. Why is that a requirement?

It used to be to stop ejected players from signing up under new names (that never really worked either) ask Jason, Kyle & Casey! LOL

Sweetwater Red
10-13-2014, 11:07 AM
It used to be to stop ejected players from signing up under new names (that never really worked either) ask Jason, Kyle & Casey! LOL

Especially Casey

No longer a requirement

Ah okay. Didn't know it had changed.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
10-13-2014, 12:11 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing a little more RGV representation here, especially more PI and Rio Hondo folks. I know there's more registered but I think I'm the only one that posts on a regular basis.

The problem is, though, the Valley folks don't feel all that welcome here.

SHSBulldog00
10-13-2014, 12:34 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing a little more RGV representation here, especially more PI and Rio Hondo folks. I know there's more registered but I think I'm the only one that posts on a regular basis.

I'll welcome them with open arms. Some really good football down in the valley that goes unnoticed.

Bullaholic
10-13-2014, 12:52 PM

Tarpon, sometimes I try to create threads that will invite fans in different parts of the state (and maybe beyond) to respond. I try to make sure they know that I am not trolling, or trying to stir new folks up (although I do some of both with some of the board regulars for a little fun.) I think we all have to remember that, we, the current members, are the best ambassadors that this board has, and we should work hard to make new folks feel welcome and comfortable about posting anytime--- no matter who they are or where they are from--and show a genuine interest in their teams and their views. That is the way that we can broaden our board coverage for the maximum enjoyment of all. I also admit that I ask questions in some threads to which I may know the answer, and maybe even what replies I will probably get---but you know what?---they are not MY replies---they are uniquely someone else's and just as valuable as mine or anybody else's, and it may even serve to spark someone else to think about a reply and post which in turn triggers other posts. Regular posting is the lifeblood of any forum---without it the board "river" simply dries up. This board is a lot more ecumenical in spirit and content than most, and that is a strength that we all need to promote more for greater mutual enjoyment.

"I don't always post on high school sports sites, but when I do it is on the Texas Downlow. Stay active, my friends."

Cam
10-13-2014, 01:01 PM
Tarpon, sometimes I try to create threads that will invite fans in different parts of the state (and maybe beyond) to respond. I try to make sure they know that I am not trolling, or trying to stir new folks up (although I do some of both with some of the board regulars for a little fun.) I think we all have to remember that, we, the current members, are the best ambassadors that this board has, and we should work hard to make new folks feel welcome and comfortable about posting anytime--- no matter who they are or where they are from--and show a genuine interest in their teams and their views. That is the way that we can broaden our board coverage for the maximum enjoyment of all. I also admit that I ask questions in some threads to which I may know the answer, and maybe even what replies I will probably get---but you know what?---they are not MY replies---they are uniquely someone else's and just as valuable as mine or anybody else's, and it may even serve to spark someone else to think about a reply and post which in turn triggers other posts. Regular posting is the lifeblood of any forum---without it the board "river" simply dries up. This board is a lot more ecumenical in spirit and content than most, and that is a strength that we all need to promote more for greater mutual enjoyment.

"I don't always post on high school sports sites, but when I do it is on the Texas Downlow. Stay active, my friends."

Jonathan Goldsmith?...is this really you???......:D

GodleyEast
10-13-2014, 02:44 PM
WELL...I can tell you it took me about 8 years to get on here. I'm here now.

Thanks yall! Love the place!

TarponFanInNorthTexas
10-13-2014, 03:08 PM
I'll welcome them with open arms. Some really good football down in the valley that goes unnoticed.

Well, I'll give it a try and get some more of the PI and Rio Hondo folks from the 956 site over here. But I can tell you this, I know they aren't fond of being made fun of just because of where they are from or what their school's racial makeup is. Especially during the playoffs. And I know there's a few posters on this site that seem to really enjoy taking jabs at RGV folks. Pancho Villa I'm looking right at you, you're one of 'em.

MUSTANG69
10-13-2014, 04:50 PM
Well, I'll give it a try and get some more of the PI and Rio Hondo folks from the 956 site over here. But I can tell you this, I know they aren't fond of being made fun of just because of where they are from or what their school's racial makeup is. Especially during the playoffs. And I know there's a few posters on this site that seem to really enjoy taking jabs at RGV folks. Pancho Villa I'm looking right at you, you're one of 'em.

Pancho Villa is the reason I have not posted in about 2-3 weeks. Also, 2 friends I invited to the DownLow decided not to participate because of him.

MustangFootball
10-13-2014, 05:13 PM
I'd like to see some Orange Grove, Rockport and Kingsville folks on here to get their take on 4a football around the Coastal Bend.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-13-2014, 05:17 PM
I'd like to see some Orange Grove, Rockport and Kingsville folks on here to get their take on 4a football around the Coastal Bend.There was a good amount of OG fans in first few years til about 2008 then they all seem to left in 2009. Lot of Mathis fans also but now all gone.

SHSBulldog00
10-13-2014, 05:37 PM
I'd like to see some from Zapata, Hidalgo, Raymondville and Grulla

SHSBulldog00
10-13-2014, 05:39 PM
WELL...I can tell you it took me about 8 years to get on here. I'm here now.

Thanks yall! Love the place!

Are you the only poster from Godley?

WOS87
10-13-2014, 05:42 PM
Having run or adminned several football websites you get a a lot of fair-weather fans that post when their teams do well... then disappear when they don't.

SHSBulldog00
10-13-2014, 05:48 PM
Or some posters don't have kids in school anymore and quit visiting the site.

GodleyEast
10-13-2014, 06:45 PM
I think there have been 3

gen.pat, ElGato, and myself.

GodleyEast
10-13-2014, 06:47 PM
this^^^^

GodleyEast
10-13-2014, 06:50 PM
and even moreso this.^^^^

The real heros of the football forums are the ones who have no kids left playing, and still hang around for years.

they are the true fans.

AggiesAreWe
10-13-2014, 07:05 PM
Don't forget to register @ www. setx sports .com to return the favor.

Appreciate it.

GodleyEast
10-13-2014, 07:07 PM
Pancho Villa is the reason I have not posted in about 2-3 weeks. Also, 2 friends I invited to the DownLow decided not to participate because of him.

really? What did he say? ive been trying to see this pancho villa's posts......were they so bad that your having to speak for others who never posted here?

someone please direct me to where i can find his posts. please

canno
10-13-2014, 07:09 PM
True lovers of high school football Will always follow the game.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
10-13-2014, 07:27 PM
really? What did he say? ive been trying to see this pancho villa's posts......were they so bad that your having to speak for others who never posted here?

The guy is a Richard, and that's me being nice. I could also call him a "cool arrow" but I think a few of the gringos on the site would pick up on that one. lmao

GodleyEast
10-13-2014, 08:04 PM
lol

I saw his body of work.

some may say "he's a tool."

MUSTANG69
10-13-2014, 08:25 PM

Just look at the Ingleside game threads the last couple of years. His posts get very tiresome. It's not worth the effort to come on here and put up with his kind of crap.

toddg
10-13-2014, 08:25 PM
I have a junior, a freshman, and a 10 year old ... So folks around here better get used to me for a while...unless Karma bites me square on the... Well, you know..

Lion70
10-13-2014, 08:27 PM
Need some more henderson folks of course that lion 88 guy probably ruined it for this site.

pirate4state
10-13-2014, 10:42 PM
Pancho isn't for everyone, but he is harmless...you MEN need to grow some thicker skin. Good grief. I'll say this about the few RG posters that have tried to come on this board with big talk and/or chips on their shoulders and then run & cry cause they can't stand the heat. Isn't there an ignore feature on the board? I recommend some of you tender hearts use it!

WOS87
10-13-2014, 10:58 PM
Pancho isn't for everyone, but he is harmless...you MEN need to grow some thicker skin. Good grief. I'll say this about the few RG posters that have tried to come on this board with big talk and/or chips on their shoulders and then run & cry cause they can't stand the heat. Isn't there an ignore feature on the board? I recommend some of you tender hearts use it!

...and ^^^^ THIS is why I love you, and Kellye and Debbie and Lorey :ditto:

TarponFanInNorthTexas
10-13-2014, 11:27 PM
Just so you moderators know, this is a quote from one of the Port Isabel folks (and also happens to be a Moderator on the 956 forum)

Nah not in the mood for insults, tough week for me and it's barely Monday

But cool for you that you got them to nominate the game so I will go over and vote

This is a reputation on this site that really needs to get cleaned up.

FB-fanatic
10-14-2014, 12:07 AM
VarsityDad and I are still around even though our youngest are away spending our hard earned money at college. I gave a shout out to my Lorena folks to come over and give us a try. I've had my chops busted a few times, went away and swore off the forum. But after a few days of licking my wounds I always return. Didn't know if I would still be "into" high school football, but found out it's real hard to put down. (Would still like to put up an avatar though...)

GodleyEast
10-14-2014, 07:33 AM
Just look at the Ingleside game threads the last couple of years. His posts get very tiresome. It's not worth the effort to come on here and put up with his kind of crap.

I did see that when I learned how to search a persons posts over here. Yes, the poster is a tool, but at least if you are overly sensitive or easily offended, you can use the option of putting him on your foe list and this offensive posters posts wont EVER show up on your computer screen. Its a great feature.

I have a philosophy that trolls, tools, and posters that tell the truth, or ask investigative and probing questions are a necessary evil for a message board to grow, survive and not become stagnant. If all of us are the good guys, we will run out of fun. I have watched this board from afar and have seen ups and downs, good times and bad times. it seems this board is on an upward trend lately. I have also seen at the lower classification boards where regionn 4 posters became dominant in a short amount of time and have remained dominant over the years due to one thing......good professional trolling.

ponch is no professional, just a tool, and has nothing to do with what i said above. But i dont think texasdownlow shouldn't change the way they do business for a very small handfull of posters, or potential posters that may wear their hearts on there coat sleeves.

just my opinion

GodleyEast
10-14-2014, 07:35 AM
we need some hoodini in here! lol

TarponFanInNorthTexas
10-14-2014, 07:41 AM
I did see that when I learned how to search a persons posts over here. Yes, the poster is a tool, but at least if you are overly sensitive or easily offended, you can use the option of putting him on your foe list and this offensive posters posts wont EVER show up on your computer screen. Its a great feature.

I have a philosophy that trolls, tools, and posters that tell the truth, or ask investigative and probing questions are a necessary evil for a message board to grow, survive and not become stagnant. If all of us are the good guys, we will run out of fun. I have watched this board from afar and have seen ups and downs, good times and bad times. it seems this board is on an upward trend lately. I have also seen at the lower classification boards where regionn 4 posters became dominant in a short amount of time and have remained dominant over the years due to one thing......good professional trolling.

ponch is no professional, just a tool, and has nothing to do with what i said above. But i dont think texasdownlow shouldn't change the way they do business for a very small handfull of posters, or potential posters that may wear their hearts on there coat sleeves.

just my opinion

It's not so much that we can just "block" or "ignore" him, it's the fact that nothing seems to be done about it.

GodleyEast
10-14-2014, 07:48 AM
what should be done about it?

Slyone
10-14-2014, 08:05 AM
I have read the board for years and have just started posting a few times in the last year about Needville games. I like the different personalities that are on this board.

pancho villa
10-14-2014, 08:29 AM
I didn't know people from Ingleside had such thin skin. I won't talk about the trashy women in Ingleside anymore. (Done)

MustangFootball
10-14-2014, 11:50 AM
we need some hoodini in here! lol
I've come a cross Hoodini on the 2A boards also a Cochino might give him a run for his money.....some people on here know what I'm talking about a man with many alias's.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
10-14-2014, 12:03 PM
I've come a cross Hoodini on the 2A boards also a Cochino might give him a run for his money.....some people on here know what I'm talking about a man with many alias's.

Ugh, Cochino.....the blight of the 956 forum. I SOOOOOO want him gone, but he knows how to just "toe the line" if you know what I mean.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-14-2014, 12:34 PM
I've come a cross Hoodini on the 2A boards also a Cochino might give him a run for his money.....some people on here know what I'm talking about a man with many alias's.Think Hoodini is from SA or Victoria? and we all know where Cochinoo is from lol.

pirate4state
10-14-2014, 01:06 PM
Just so you moderators know, this is a quote from one of the Port Isabel folks (and also happens to be a Moderator on the 956 forum)

This is a reputation on this site that really needs to get cleaned up.
LOL :bigcry: Sorry, but I am so sick of the belly aching from RG. Stay over on your board and quit crying about it over here. {mean girl out}

Bullaholic
10-14-2014, 01:20 PM
LOL :bigcry: Sorry, but I am so sick of the belly aching from RG. Stay over on your board and quit crying about it over here. {mean girl out}

If i go to war, I want you in my foxhole, Rita....:D Quit sugarcoating everything and tell em' how you really feel...:inlove:

MustangFootball
10-14-2014, 01:23 PM
Think Hoodini is from SA or Victoria? and we all know where Cochinoo is from lol.
yeah I first came across him(Cochino) on caller.com, then on the 4Aboards and now 956sports I warned everyone on there but it didn't take him long to leave his mark....lo hes been banned from everywhere he's been.

99IHSMustang
10-14-2014, 01:55 PM

I think the point is it get's annoying for some people. Some may not read about the ignore feature and just decide not to post. Not everyone is "coooold-bloooded".

pancho villa
10-14-2014, 02:11 PM
Some people on here need to get some cheese to go with their whine.

MUSTANG69
10-14-2014, 10:26 PM

just my opinion

I don't wear my heart on my sleeve . I just don't care to read the chicken **** crap he posts.

MUSTANG69
10-14-2014, 10:32 PM
Some people on here need to get some cheese to go with their whine.

And some people need to get some balls to go with their mouth. On another thread you called somebody a coward. You are the coward. Big tough guy on the internet.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
10-14-2014, 11:29 PM
And some people need to get some balls to go with their mouth. On another thread you called somebody a coward. You are the coward. Big tough guy on the internet.

Couldn't agree more. Just another "Cochino" problem that needs to get nipped in the bud.

hollywood
10-14-2014, 11:46 PM
Are you guys serious?

TarponFanInNorthTexas
10-14-2014, 11:48 PM
Are you guys serious?

As a heart attack. I'll say it again, the mods here need to step it up. Over on the 956 boards, if anyone starts any racist crap it gets reported and stopped right away. They run a tight ship over there. I should know, I'm one of the moderators there.

YTBulldogs
10-15-2014, 12:25 AM
I didn't know people from Ingleside had such thin skin. I won't talk about the trashy women in Ingleside anymore. (Done)

Now you did it. :crying:

I like his talk of unfit mothers, telling fan's their women folk need to go brush that tooth of theirs, snuff dipper babes, women who order from McDonalds, hind quarters with cheese. Not gonna be the same. Please, post about Yoakum trash if need be PV, but don't call it quits.

IMO, getting mods involved in meaningless BS will ruin the downlow, and just be like the other 1000's available.

hollywood
10-15-2014, 12:51 AM
This is a message board. Posters can voice their opinions within the rules (go read them) and have some fun. If things get out of control, they get taken care of. Period. If some wear their feeling on their shoulders, have thin skin, feel their region doesn't get respect (mostly Reg 1 and Reg 4), go grab a Coke and smile. It's a freakin message board!! Lol Good-ness

Snotbubbles
10-15-2014, 12:53 AM
Some make it sound like Lulac, NAACP, NOW, KKK needs to get involved over Villa's post's here on the Downlow. Wanna see a racist board, go wherever I ran across Refugio posters earlier. Yikes!!! Somewhere in Corpus area. Grow some nut's or tit's. This ain't kindergarten. All don't win a trophy here.

Now, more important stuff. I still have ringing in my ear's from last year's playoff game against Sinton. Yoakum, get prepared for AC/DC as those ex-Pirates roadies from the 70's-80's, spin some tunes, with a couple Sparkomatic mega size speakers pointed your direction.:stirpot:

Da'Bears:clap:

pancho villa
10-15-2014, 08:09 AM
OMG I guess everything I say about the sweet things in Ingleside hits to close to home.

Sweetwater Red
10-15-2014, 08:31 AM
just wow

GodleyEast
10-15-2014, 08:35 AM
I don't wear my heart on my sleeve . I just don't care to read the chicken **** crap he posts.

then dont. simple enough.

pancho villa
10-15-2014, 08:39 AM

I might be, but I’m not scared to drink Lone Star beer with women from Ingleside.

GodleyEast
10-15-2014, 08:40 AM
As a heart attack. I'll say it again, the mods here need to step it up. Over on the 956 boards, if anyone starts any racist crap it gets reported and stopped right away. They run a tight ship over there. I should know, I'm one of the moderators there.

The people on here are on here. I dont think they give a dang about 956 or who moderates there.

Why do you come here to hijack threads?

panfan
10-15-2014, 08:59 AM
I might be, but I’m not scared to drink Lone Star beer with women from Ingleside.

Now if you had said Pearl, we might be thinking differently about you.

BwdLion73
10-15-2014, 09:09 AM
Wow is right!
When I joined 6 years ago I received a PM from Old Green who welcomed me to the board. I was told to read the rules, have fun, and be prepared for some of their more boisterious posters. I don't know what a 956 is as this is the only forum or site that I post on or am a member of. I'm sure some of the loud crowd on here are not as caustic in real life.
I have heard people on here say they have not decided what type of personality they are going to be yet. I always wonder why not just be yourself?
I would like to see a Downlow poster reunion someday. I sure there might be some embarrassed members who regret some of their actions in the past. You might be surprised at what some of the posters on here are like and what they have done or did in their life.

ronwx5x
10-15-2014, 10:47 AM
Some people on here need to get some cheese to go with their whine

pirate4state
10-15-2014, 01:12 PM
Some make it sound like Lulac, NAACP, NOW, KKK needs to get involved over Villa's post's here on the Downlow. Wanna see a racist board, go wherever I ran across Refugio posters earlier. Yikes!!! Somewhere in Corpus area. Grow some nut's or tit's. This ain't kindergarten. All don't win a trophy here.

Now, more important stuff. I still have ringing in my ear's from last year's playoff game against Sinton. Yoakum, get prepared for AC/DC as those ex-Pirates roadies from the 70's-80's, spin some tunes, with a couple Sparkomatic mega size speakers pointed your direction.:stirpot:

Da'Bears:clap:

You need to go see the doctor about that ringing and while you are there you might have him remove the stick from your butt :eek: :evillol: :tongue: HAHA I crack myself up :D I know you secretly love the music. I think next year, just for YOU, we will buy 2 extra speakers!

99IHSMustang
10-15-2014, 01:31 PM
I might play the devils advocate and develop a new personality and be a complete dirt bag. I am curious to see how long I would last.... :devil:

pancho villa
10-15-2014, 01:42 PM
I might play the devils advocate and develop a new personality and be a complete dirt bag. I am curious to see how long I would last.... :devil:

Lighten up Francis

hollywood
10-15-2014, 01:43 PM

:cheerl:

99IHSMustang
10-15-2014, 01:46 PM
Lighten up Francis

I thought it might be fun to bring some more spice to the forum. Now you want people to lighten up... haha that is funny coming from you.

99IHSMustang
10-15-2014, 01:46 PM
:cheerl:

:2thumbsup

pancho villa
10-15-2014, 01:53 PM
I thought it might be fun to bring some more spice to the forum. Now you want people to lighten up... haha that is funny coming from you.

I was being sarcastic

pancho villa
10-15-2014, 01:56 PM

I love spice like hot wings, tacos and ladies from (wait for it) Ingleside

99IHSMustang
10-15-2014, 02:01 PM
I was being sarcastic

I didn't catch it... sarcasm misssed. My bad.

Snotbubbles
10-15-2014, 03:00 PM
You need to go see the doctor about that ringing and while you are there you might have him remove the stick from your butt :eek: :evillol: :tongue: HAHA I crack myself up :D I know you secretly love the music. I think next year, just for YOU, we will buy 2 extra speakers!

Please have them play some country at least P4S.:wave:

BwdLion73
10-15-2014, 03:07 PM

:thinking:....well if your from Ingleside you should not have to change muc.....never mind.;):)

99IHSMustang
10-15-2014, 03:20 PM
:thinking:....well if your from Ingleside you should not have to change muc.....never mind.;):)

If Texas needed an enima, Brownwood is where it would be placed.

Bullaholic
10-15-2014, 03:32 PM
Boys and girls---you're going to get the "Doesn't play well with others" box checked on your report cards....naughty, naughty....:D

OldBison75
10-15-2014, 04:53 PM
I can't believe that these things are being said and Old Tiger is not here to comment. They think this bunch is bad, OT could make a lot of these poster look like choirboys!!!

BwdLion73
10-15-2014, 05:34 PM
If Texas needed an enima, Brownwood is where it would be placed.

:weeping::p

Tejastrue
10-15-2014, 08:02 PM
Region 4 - No Respect...lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYW7GnYEAik

TarponFanInNorthTexas
10-16-2014, 06:28 PM
The people on here are on here. I dont think they give a dang about 956 or who moderates there.

Why do you come here to hijack threads?

Wasn't intended to "hijack" anything. But thanks for making me look like the jackass around here. Much appreciated.

People wondered why there weren't more folks from my neck of the woods on the forum, I explained why, and no one liked hearing the truth.

Good thing is, though, I can act a bit more like a rectal cavity around here and not get in trouble for it. Good to know! <eg>

hollywood
10-16-2014, 08:10 PM
Wasn't intended to "hijack" anything. But thanks for making me look like the jackass around here. Much appreciated.

People wondered why there weren't more folks from my neck of the woods on the forum, I explained why, and no one liked hearing the truth.

Good thing is, though, I can act a bit more like a rectal cavity around here and not get in trouble for it. Good to know! <eg>

The more the merrier TFINT! It's not all roses and confedi. Stir it up. Be proud. Dish it out. We want to hear it. Get it off your chest.

:wave:

Tejastrue
10-16-2014, 08:37 PM
Hey Tarponfan...I second Hollywood. I will say honestly that most of what is said here is all in good fun. Whether you believe it or not we are in this together. R-4..that is.. I get tired of the bashing but I also understand a bit about where you are coming from.. Have you seen what they have done to Brownwood over the past several years? lol..It may not be your nature to dish out the same you may encounter here. Funny thing is..and if you do a little research you will find it is all the same old rhetoric...old material that when the opportunity arises, the same people are saying the same dang thing. Everyone who decides to participate on this site has the opportunity to make a difference for their respective areas. Believe me when I tell you that we are more diverse here than you give credit. Keep posting...keep encouraging others to join us and post..and don't let the few screw things up for the majority. Go Texans!! Go Tarpons!!

lostaussie
10-16-2014, 08:47 PM
Hey Tarponfan...I second Hollywood. I will say honestly that most of what is said here is all in good fun. Whether you believe it or not we are in this together. R-4..that is.. I get tired of the bashing but I also understand a bit about where you are coming from.. Have you seen what they have done to Brownwood over the past several years? lol..It may not be your nature to dish out the same you may encounter here. Funny thing is..and if you do a little research you will find it is all the same old rhetoric...old material that when the opportunity arises, the same people are saying the same dang thing. Everyone who decides to participate on this site has the opportunity to make a difference for their respective areas. Believe me when I tell you that we are more diverse here than you give credit. Keep posting...keep encouraging others to join us and post..and don't let the few screw things up for the majority. Go Texans!! Go Tarpons!!

I kind of wanted to say the same thing but you said it well. It takes all types to keep this thing running. Don't let them get to you.

pancho villa
10-17-2014, 08:03 AM

Did you move to Houston so you could watch some good football? Not that two below they play down in South Texas.

Smitty
10-17-2014, 12:05 PM
Hmmmm.....I didn't even know there was a Region 4! :)

pirate4state
10-17-2014, 12:24 PM
Please have them play some country at least P4S.:wave:

We DO play some Texas country...you just gotta get there early enough to hear it :)

Bullaholic
10-17-2014, 12:54 PM
We DO play some Texas country...you just gotta get there early enough to hear it :)

He told me he couldn't hear it because of some crazy gal and her cowbell......:D

LV_Bearfan
10-17-2014, 01:06 PM

I love AC/DC when the Bears are winning......not so much when they ain't! Grr... Very racist!

pirate4state
10-17-2014, 02:37 PM
I love AC/DC when the Bears are winning......not so much when they ain't! Grr... Very racist!

I missed something...what's racist?

LV_Bearfan
10-17-2014, 03:23 PM
I missed something...what's racist?

I was just being silly. It's not at all.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
10-17-2014, 06:04 PM
Did you move to Houston so you could watch some good football? Not that two below they play down in South Texas.

Pancho, seriously, do you have a "Stop Being an Asshole" button? If so, please press it.

BwdLion73
10-17-2014, 06:47 PM
[QUOTE=Snotbubbles; Sparkomatic mega size speakers pointed your direction.:stirpot:

Da'Bears:clap:[/QUOTE]

TG&Y's best brand of speakers!:D

LV_Bearfan
10-17-2014, 06:49 PM
TG&Y's best brand of speakers!:D

Ha! TG&Y...I like that! Brings back memories of my childhood for sure.

1st and goal
10-17-2014, 07:21 PM
Pancho, seriously, do you have a "Stop Being an Asshole" button? If so, please press it.

Pancho, he just wanted to see what Bellville women look like for himself.