PDA

View Full Version : Krum@Bridgeport

Bullaholic
10-06-2014, 03:17 PM
Very big 1st District game for both these teams. Both teams 3-2 and wins/losses are very similar margins, also. Krum is the better running team, and I give the passing edge to the Bulls. As usual---I think it will come down to the defense making the most stops will win. I always like the Bulls chances in a shootout, but my guess is that Krum will try to keep that from happening with a ball-control ground attack. Loser will be in a hole in the district, as the district odds-on fav is Celina right now, with Krum and Bridgeport fighting it out for the 2nd slot (With all due respect to the rest of the District). Hope the Bulls can work some magic and come out on fire for this one. Go Bulls!

Bullaholic
10-11-2014, 08:40 AM
Nice big district win for the Bulls. I got to brag on the Bulls in this one---they came out smoking and never looked back---the defense made several stops and didn't give up many big plays. Krum never gave up and played hard, but this one was just not their night, and the Bulls could do almost no wrong. Best of luck to the Bobcats the rest of the way.

bobcat1
10-11-2014, 09:07 AM
What was the final score Bull?

Bullaholic
10-11-2014, 09:09 AM
What was the final score Bull?

32-13 Bulls, after a rain delay.

bobcat1
10-11-2014, 09:10 AM
Awesome! Congrats!

regaleagle
10-11-2014, 12:35 PM
Good showing for the Bulls this week....congrats.