PDA

View Full Version : INGLESIDE vs BYE

MustangFootball
10-06-2014, 11:02 AM
The Ingleside Mustangs will be facing a bye week this week, let see how they prepare. I'm really hoping they use this time to rest up and get healthy before entering a tough district battle where each week will be a fight for the 4 playoff spots.....I really hope we get everyone back healthy but last I heard Kyle (MLB) might not be back till the second district game at the earliest. this kid is our best LB and someone we will definitely need come district also losing Isaac (DT) really hurt us the last two games, with the addition of Andy coming back from injury opens up a lot of thing we can do on offense as he is probably our best deep threat WR. and also our best DB. we shall see how we respond on this much need break. I really think once we are healthy we can compete with any team in district, I plan on making the trip to see Sinton and Jourdanton should be a good game.:1popcorn:

99IHSMustang
10-06-2014, 01:46 PM
The Ingleside Mustangs will be facing a bye week this week, let see how they prepare. I'm really hoping they use this time to rest up and get healthy before entering a tough district battle where each week will be a fight for the 4 playoff spots.....I really hope we get everyone back healthy but last I heard Kyle (MLB) might not be back till the second district game at the earliest. this kid is our best LB and someone we will definitely need come district also losing Isaac (DT) really hurt us the last two games, with the addition of Andy coming back from injury opens up a lot of thing we can do on offense as he is probably our best deep threat WR. and also our best DB. we shall see how we respond on this much need break. I really think once we are healthy we can compete with any team in district, I plan on making the trip to see Sinton and Jourdanton should be a good game.:1popcorn:

These next two weeks will be key for the players that are injured to get healed up. The games start counting now so I am sure that last weeks game was a reality check. 4 tough teams in the district and you need to treat every single game as a win or go home situation.

MustangFootball
10-06-2014, 04:07 PM
These next two weeks will be key for the players that are injured to get healed up. The games start counting now so I am sure that last weeks game was a reality check. 4 tough teams in the district and you need to treat every single game as a win or go home situation.

Someone just told me here at work that #7 Sr. Aaron Gilliam was hurt too in the Kingsville game? they said something like a twisted ankle not sure his statues? anyone who has been to our games know how huge that is if he gets hurt, 6-0 220lb TE/LB he definitely has a nose for the ball and getting after QB's......can anyone that was at this game confirm this? what's up with all these seniors getting hurt? any how we need to get healthy in a hurry.

99IHSMustang
10-07-2014, 08:21 AM
Someone just told me here at work that #7 Sr. Aaron Gilliam was hurt too in the Kingsville game? they said something like a twisted ankle not sure his statues? anyone who has been to our games know how huge that is if he gets hurt, 6-0 220lb TE/LB he definitely has a nose for the ball and getting after QB's......can anyone that was at this game confirm this? what's up with all these seniors getting hurt? any how we need to get healthy in a hurry.

Good night. What is up with all of these injuries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pirate4state
10-07-2014, 01:24 PM
injuries have been running rampant for both our teams...should make our game interesting...

MustangFootball
10-07-2014, 03:22 PM
http://i1348.photobucket.com/albums/p725/robbdogg73/5101E9A8-77C0-479B-869A-8E7DB987DE1E_zpsxwifiobu.jpg (http://s1348.photobucket.com/user/robbdogg73/media/5101E9A8-77C0-479B-869A-8E7DB987DE1E_zpsxwifiobu.jpg.html)

this is almost funny now??? I didn't even know 68 Mikey Watkins a 6-1 195lb junior LB was even hurt. he's another guy that makes big plays for us......not sure his what his injury is. not pictured is #7 Aaron Gilliam got hurt that night in Kingsville. not a good year for us with the injury bug flying all over the field.

MustangFootball
10-07-2014, 03:24 PM
injuries have been running rampant for both our teams...should make our game interesting...

yeah hopefully we can represent old district 30-3A well with the injuries that plagues our teams.:dispntd:

99IHSMustang
10-07-2014, 09:01 PM

No good. :dispntd:

pancho villa
10-08-2014, 08:26 AM
I'll bet the beer joints will be hopping this Friday in Ingleside.

Dawgfan64
10-08-2014, 08:29 PM
I think Ingleside can beat Bye...Ingleside by a TD 21-14

MustangFootball
10-09-2014, 04:53 PM
I think Ingleside can beat Bye...Ingleside by a TD 21-14

IDK we are pretty banged up we might even lose that one.....I'm gonna stay away from the homer pick on this one, I have it going either way.

region4fan
10-09-2014, 05:41 PM
Bye by 10, LMAO

99IHSMustang
10-10-2014, 11:21 AM
Bye by 10, LMAO

:iagree: