PDA

View Full Version : China Spring Vx Burnet

Rabid Cougar
10-05-2014, 08:30 PM
:redX:CAM

greendawg84
10-06-2014, 08:03 AM
Gonna be a heck of a ball game , cant wait !

CaribouLou
10-06-2014, 08:18 AM
This could be an interesting one. Where is it at?

Bosqueville
10-06-2014, 08:32 AM
This could be an interesting one. Where is it at?

This one is in China Spring and China Spring takes this one!

Bosqueville
10-06-2014, 08:33 AM
http://www.texasbob.com/stadium/stadium.php?id=56

lv2937
10-06-2014, 08:47 AM
Burnet by17.

caleb_mccaig
10-06-2014, 08:50 AM
Burnet by17.

If that happens at least all I'll be thinking about is that 17-0 win back in 2008 :cool:

Rabid Cougar
10-06-2014, 09:10 AM
If that happens at least all I'll be thinking about is that 17-0 win back in 2008 :cool:

24-0. Mikey ran wild.

http://www.sportsstarsoftomorrow.com/articles/detail/TX/Bi-District-Playoffs:-China-Spring-vs-Burnet

Get some Bubba Caleb!

The stone wall that Bubba ran into on 4th and 1 is my son (55).

That CS team had the No. 2 Receiver in Total Yards in Texas Highschool Football history ( No. 1 Burnet's Jordan Shipley) run for 221 yards and the State Record holder for consecutive PAT's(147).

And our own Calen_McCaig No. 18 in your program.

Ah the good ol'days.

caleb_mccaig
10-06-2014, 09:23 AM
24-0. Mikey ran wild.

http://www.sportsstarsoftomorrow.com/articles/detail/TX/Bi-District-Playoffs:-China-Spring-vs-Burnet

Get some Bubba Caleb!

The stone wall that Bubba ran into on 4th and 1 is my son (55).

That CS team had the No. 2 Receiver in Total Yards in Texas Highschool Football history ( No. 1 Burnet's Jordan Shipley) run for 221 yards and the State Record holder for consecutive PAT's(147).

And our own Calen_McCaig No. 18 in your program.

Ah the good ol'days.

Those concussions must be getting to memory........

varsity parent
10-06-2014, 01:21 PM
Haven't heard much out of Burnet. Are they any good this year? Gonna have to go with CS on this one.

Rabid Cougar
10-06-2014, 01:34 PM
Haven't heard much out of Burnet. Are they any good this year? Gonna have to go with CS on this one.

Yea, they are good. 4-1

Cam
10-06-2014, 02:04 PM
Yea, they are good. 4-1

...we're OK...boys are still a work in progress...the offense is scoring lots of points now and the D is starting to click pretty good....injured are slowly coming back...I don't know what to expect vs Chinese Springs....but I'm guessin' CS is in for a whoopin'!...:D:stirpot:....(that whoopin' part is just to get the juices flowin' in Chinaland!).......but nevermind this game dangit!....Rabid, I need to know how the CS freshman group is doing seeing that my boy has to do battle with them pretty baby blue uni's this Thursday!....give me the scoop dude!....

Rabid Cougar
10-06-2014, 02:48 PM
...we're OK...boys are still a work in progress...the offense is scoring lots of points now and the D is starting to click pretty good....injured are slowly coming back...I don't know what to expect vs Chinese Springs....but I'm guessin' CS is in for a whoopin'!...:D:stirpot:....(that whoopin' part is just to get the juices flowin' in Chinaland!).......but nevermind this game dangit!....Rabid, I need to know how the CS freshman group is doing seeing that my boy has to do battle with them pretty baby blue uni's this Thursday!....give me the scoop dude!....

Don't know, I haven't seen them play. They were plenty good last year as 8th Graders. I haven't even seen the varsity play. I Ref on Thursday and Fridays. I just got on here to poke you with a stick.

Cam
10-06-2014, 03:05 PM
Don't know, I haven't seen them play. They were plenty good last year as 8th Graders. I haven't even seen the varsity play. I Ref on Thursday and Fridays. I just got on here to poke you with a stick.

...well...as long as you ain't refin' our game!!....anybody monitoring RC's whereabouts this Friday?..he best better be refin' somewhere in West Texas!....Burnet coaches are you aware of this fella??......he's a CS homer!....BEWARE!!......:D

Rabid Cougar
10-06-2014, 03:44 PM
...well...as long as you ain't refin' our game!!....anybody monitoring RC's whereabouts this Friday?..he best better be refin' somewhere in West Texas!....Burnet coaches are you aware of this fella??......he's a CS homer!....BEWARE!!......:D

You will never know!:evillol:

Cam
10-06-2014, 03:52 PM
You will never know!:evillol:

Oh don't you worry Mr. JTB!....we know exactly who you are and what you look like!....I have my ways!.......:crazy1:

FB-fanatic
10-06-2014, 08:31 PM
Burnett by 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Rocket Man
10-06-2014, 08:45 PM
Ok, ok Martha, I'm gonna pick a side without equivocating....get off my back.....

I pick the China Spring Cougars to win.

defense51
10-06-2014, 09:43 PM
Is the Burnet QB the same as last year, or is he new?

Rocket Man
10-06-2014, 09:47 PM
Rabid,

I hope you don't mind a small hijack here, but does anyone know what type of field Lampasas has, turf or grass?

Cam
10-06-2014, 09:52 PM
Rabid,

I hope you don't mind a small hijack here, but does anyone know what type of field Lampasas has, turf or grass?

...it's a mixture of both....they planted zoysia grass on the fake stuff....and it worked!.....you'll like it!!!.....:D.....and speakin' of Lamp, ya'll best beware of them!.....

Cam
10-06-2014, 09:56 PM
Is the Burnet QB the same as last year, or is he new?

Last years QB, Derek Kiser, is now playing at Tarleton St....new QB is junior Austin Moore who led JV to a 10-0 record last season.....he's doing well this year.....

Rocket Man
10-06-2014, 10:06 PM
...it's a mixture of both....they planted zoysia grass on the fake stuff....and it worked!.....you'll like it!!!.....:D.....and speakin' of Lamp, ya'll best beware of them!.....

Thanks Cam.....we now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.

greendawg84
10-07-2014, 07:39 AM
Rabid,

Grass field and it sucks , parking sucks , dressing rooms suck , bleachers are small and suck , will be the worst place you guys have probably ever played at .

panfan
10-07-2014, 08:14 AM
Grass field and it sucks , parking sucks , dressing rooms suck , bleachers are small and suck , will be the worst place you guys have probably ever played at .

Damn G-dawg, tell us how you really feel.

panfan
10-07-2014, 08:17 AM
If Burnet is healthy, China Spring will have to play their best game to win. This year's Burnet team is likely better than last years. I hear tell, they haven't been 100% since the beginning of the season, but many of the guys are finally getting back into action. Burnet By two TDs.

greendawg84
10-07-2014, 01:54 PM

I did , guess I should have been more PC on that ! Sorry to the Lampasas folks . I did leave out that they do have a brand new turf field at the new High School but cant use is due to the lack of a press box ! WTH up with that .....
??

greendawg84
10-07-2014, 01:55 PM
By the way panfan , that is one awesome picture you have there ! :2thumbsup:2thumbsup

Cam
10-07-2014, 03:52 PM

...looks like Barney ventured into Burnet!....either that, or he tried to wipe his arse with Baby Bop's beloved yellow blanky!!....and we all know how much Baby Bop loves her yellow blanky!.....

Rocket Man
10-07-2014, 05:19 PM
I did , guess I should have been more PC on that ! Sorry to the Lampasas folks . I did leave out that they do have a brand new turf field at the new High School but cant use is due to the lack of a press box ! WTH up with that .....
??

Card table, lamp and megaphone............oughta work, right?

greendawg84
10-08-2014, 07:29 AM
Card table, lamp and megaphone............oughta work, right?

Thats kinda like what they have at the old field !

Rabid Cougar
10-08-2014, 08:33 AM
Rabid,

MUD! Beware of the stray monsoon!

Rabid Cougar
10-08-2014, 08:38 AM

Pretty much covered it.

panfan
10-08-2014, 12:18 PM
...looks like Barney ventured into Burnet!....either that, or he tried to wipe his arse with Baby Bop's beloved yellow blanky!!....and we all know how much Baby Bop loves her yellow blanky!.....

Your just jealous cause the best you could do was draw a finger puppet! :spitlol::spitlol::spitlol:

Cam
10-08-2014, 01:09 PM
Your just jealous cause the best you could do was draw a finger puppet! :spitlol::spitlol::spitlol:

:eek:...hey....I happen to like my finger puppet!...it goes everywhere I go and points me in the right direction!!...and it ain't drawn....I had it tattooed!!!.....

....don't touch that finger...you don't know where it's been.......

Rabid Cougar
10-08-2014, 06:40 PM
:eek:...hey....I happen to like my finger puppet!...it goes everywhere I go and points me in the right direction!!...and it ain't drawn....I had it tattooed!!!.....

....don't touch that finger...you don't know where it's been.......

Left Hand????????

Cam
10-08-2014, 08:58 PM
Left Hand????????

....well, I was born left handed...but now I'm ambidextrous.......and I can scratch my arse just as well with either!....:D

Cam
10-08-2014, 09:10 PM
so, what can we expect from the boys in powder blue?.....I know not much about em'.....:vrycnfsd:

stardog
10-08-2014, 09:14 PM
Burnet greendogs 40 China Springs 13

greendawg84
10-09-2014, 08:13 AM

Dont know about all that but the Dawgs will be sporting their new black helmets ! How we went from kelly green and white to grey , green , and black is beyond me ! Guess I am getting old LOL .

Rabid Cougar
10-09-2014, 08:43 AM
so, what can we expect from the boys in powder blue?.....I know not much about em'.....:vrycnfsd:

They will score more than 30 regardless of what Burnet scores.

Bosqueville
10-09-2014, 09:04 AM
Depending on which CS team shows up. The one that played lights out against Cameron Yoe or the one that could do nothing right against Fairfield..

Cam
10-09-2014, 09:51 AM

ain't happenin'......

Cam
10-09-2014, 01:06 PM
Dont know about all that but the Dawgs will be sporting their new black helmets ! How we went from kelly green and white to grey , green , and black is beyond me ! Guess I am getting old LOL .

...dude...the helmets were supposed to be a secret!....now you done did it!!....I thought Burnet wasn't gettin' em' after all??.......yep...some of the old timers don't like the new color schemes..I do!.....and yes..you are gettin' old!....

....this is all Greendawg's fault!......

greendawg84
10-09-2014, 01:40 PM
...dude...the helmets were supposed to be a secret!....now you done did it!!....I thought Burnet wasn't gettin' em' after all??.......yep...some of the old timers don't like the new color schemes..I do!.....and yes..you are gettin' old!....

....this is all Greendawg's fault!......

They gots them yesterday ..... and I aint old ...... at least not as old as you ! :kiss:

Cam
10-09-2014, 01:43 PM
They gots them yesterday ..... and I aint old ...... at least not as old as you ! :kiss:

....yeah...but I'm still prettier!!.....

toddg
10-09-2014, 01:46 PM
....yeah...but I'm still prettier!!..... prettier?...i see how it is with green teams!! burnetttt

Cam
10-09-2014, 01:53 PM

welcome to the Low stardog....where you be's from?....I like the way you think!....but this Chinese Spring team might put up a pretty good fight...I'd say they score more than 13...I think they're averaging around 31 per game or something like that....

Cam
10-09-2014, 01:55 PM
prettier?...i see how it is with green teams!! burnetttt

:spitlol:.....you stay out of this toddg!....or we'll have to go over there and put another whoopin' to them Indians!....:D

greendawg84
10-09-2014, 02:56 PM
welcome to the Low stardog....where you be's from?....I like the way you think!....but this Chinese Spring team might put up a pretty good fight...I'd say they score more than 13...I think they're averaging around 31 per game or something like that....

Chinese SpringS , you forgot the S ..... just for caleb .......

Rabid Cougar
10-09-2014, 03:43 PM
ain't happenin'......

Hide and watch. The Cougar Blue boys can score points. Just a matter of stopping the other guys.

Cam
10-09-2014, 08:51 PM
Hide and watch. The Cougar Blue boys can score points. Just a matter of stopping the other guys.

I'll try to hide behind the refs!....but that could get tricky!....I gotta get a few good pics hopefully in the first half...then I'll head up to the stands to be with my wife....she gets lonely all by herself!.:D....if you haven't noticed, our boys can score points too!...43 avg/game......hey, maybe we're in for a shootout!!.....

Cam
10-09-2014, 08:57 PM
Nice freshman game...just got back....Burnet 21 CS 14.....CS has some nice players....Big boys!....I think the game should've ended at 14 all.....it looked to me like one of our TD receptions might have been trapped...but it was hard to tell and a tough call for the ref since the receiver had his back to him when falling to the ground......
I left the JV game in the 2nd quarter with Burnet up 14-0.....

stardog
10-09-2014, 10:32 PM
Stardog is native Burnet County. Been gone since high school. Made it back 2 yrs ago. Always kept up with Burnet FB though. China Spring may avg 30 + but the Bulldong defense is tuff and getting tuffer. That avg will come down after Burnet shuts em down. Bulldogs will take the Spring out of CS and then it will only be China. The dog colors are Kelly green and white, ok if they throw on a little seconday colors. I like the all white uniforms the best. Bulldogs talk the talk and will walk the walk !!!!!

stardog
10-09-2014, 10:36 PM
The JV game ended Burnet 49 China 0. (JVs took the spring out of em) Subs got to play a lot of 2nd half.

Cam
10-09-2014, 10:57 PM
Burnet freshman MLB #14 Seth Carpenter returning interception while LB #1 Reed Burton looks for a block. In case no one noticed, Seth is a big boy at 6'1" 195 lbs.!!...He had a great game including this pic and a forced fumble....

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/DSC_0905.jpg

Cam
10-09-2014, 11:21 PM
Burnet freshman vs China Spring....First play from scrimmage: Tyler Torres TD run....everyone got their blocks...even I could've jumped roped through that gaping hole!....and that's cause I don't know how to jump rope!.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzYzZc0_9w8&feature=youtu.be

panfan
10-10-2014, 06:37 AM
Bulldong defense is tuff and getting tuffer.

oh lord - not another one. Went to the the G-dawg scool of spellin' and writin'. :spitlol::spitlol::spitlol:

panfan
10-10-2014, 06:39 AM
Where's a picture of Cam Jr. getting some action??

greendawg84
10-10-2014, 08:02 AM

Dont think so .......

panfan
10-10-2014, 08:24 AM
Dont think so .......

Good luck to the Dawgs tonight. G-Dawg when you gonna stop by and take me to lunch. :dispntd:

greendawg84
10-10-2014, 08:35 AM
Son , you know where I work , just drop by any day we eat at 11 ! Thanks and good luck to the Barney's .

Rabid Cougar
10-10-2014, 08:40 AM
Do ya'll get frequent flyer miles to Waco? Three district road trips CS, LV and RR. Someone doesn't like you.

Rocket Man
10-10-2014, 10:16 AM
The JV game ended Burnet 49 China 0. (JVs took the spring out of em) Subs got to play a lot of 2nd half.

It should be taken into consideration that the CS varsity is loaded with underclassmen. They robbed Paul (JV) to pay Peter (Varsity).

I could be wrong about this and if so, Rabid will correct me.

Rabid Cougar
10-10-2014, 11:31 AM
It should be taken into consideration that the CS varsity is loaded with underclassmen. They robbed Paul (JV) to pay Peter (Varsity).

38 underclassmen out of 42 on the team. LOTS are sophmores, four or five of them are starters. 1 or 2 Freshman.

Wouldn't put to much weight in the JV score. Freshman, basically a tie as previously mentioned....

Rocket Man
10-10-2014, 11:37 AM
38 underclassmen out of 42 on the team. LOTS are sophmores, four or five of them are starters. 1 or 2 Freshman.

Wouldn't put to much weight in the JV score. Freshman, basically a tie as previously mentioned....

Good Grief!! As good as they are this year, NEXT year is gonna be fierce.

Hey, I went to Lampasas last night to watch my daughter cheer and I thought the stadium was rather quaint, it reminded me of the way stadiums were back in the 70's and being the old guy I am, I liked it. The grass field looks in very good shape, as good or better than our grass field ever looked back in the day.

Cam
10-10-2014, 12:20 PM
Do ya'll get frequent flyer miles to Waco? Three district road trips CS, LV and RR. Someone doesn't like you.

Yep it stinks!...I'm leaving work from Austin around 2pm..get home to Burnet around 3:30...relax a bit....play with the dog....and hit the road again to Chinese Springs......never been there.....

Cam
10-10-2014, 12:34 PM

ok...we took it into consideration.....and after some lengthy deliberation.....it was decided the final score is still 49-0!....:D.....fyi Rocket Man....Burnet has had to rob not only Paul, but Mary took a hit as well (and she's dead!) in order to give to Peter(Varsity) due to injuries and such, ....maybe it should be taken into consideration to give Burnet just a "little" credit for having a pretty decent JV with plenty of depth....:D...
...so stop you're "Blowin' in the Wind"!!.....:crazy1:

greendawg84
10-10-2014, 12:45 PM

No doubt , but we did have Wylie at home !

Cam
10-10-2014, 12:47 PM
oh lord - not another one. Went to the the G-dawg scool of spellin' and writin'. :spitlol::spitlol::spitlol:

hey wait a minute!...:thinking:....is that not how you spell "tuff"??.....:vrycnfsd:

Rocket Man
10-10-2014, 12:49 PM
ok...we took it into consideration.....and after some lengthy deliberation.....it was decided the final score is still 49-0!....:D.....fyi Rocket Man....Burnet has had to rob not only Paul, but Mary took a hit as well (and she's dead!) in order to give to Peter(Varsity) due to injuries and such, ....maybe it should be taken into consideration to give Burnet just a "little" credit for having a pretty decent JV with plenty of depth....:D...
...so stop you're "Blowin' in the Wind"!!.....:crazy1:

I sit corrected, so to speak...........I was unaware that y'all's varsity had a bunch of underclassmen. No offense (or defense) intended..............y'all travel safe and we'll be seeing you next week in R-town (varsity that is).

Cam
10-10-2014, 01:20 PM
I sit corrected, so to speak...........I was unaware that y'all's varsity had a bunch of underclassmen. No offense (or defense) intended..............y'all travel safe and we'll be seeing you next week in R-town (varsity that is).

I'm just messin' with ya Rocket Man...don't take me too seriously...nobody else on here does!....them sunsabitches!!!....:foul:
I'm looking forward to seeing Robinson....I hear they got plenty of speed/athletes...Someone told me I'm gonna have to crank up my camera shutter speed just to be able to catch one of them Rockets!!.....but no time to worry about the Rockets right now...it's them darn Chinese Springs Cougars Burnet better be ready for tonight!!...In their house...with them ninny powder puff colors....things could get ugly in many ways!!!.....with my luck lately, I'll probably get lost on my way there!..... :vrycnfsd:

Rabid Cougar
10-10-2014, 02:49 PM
I'm just messin' with ya Rocket Man...don't take me too seriously...nobody else on here does!....them sunsabitches!!!....:foul:
I'm looking forward to seeing Robinson....I hear they got plenty of speed/athletes...Someone told me I'm gonna have to crank up my camera shutter speed just to be able to catch one of them Rockets!!.....but no time to worry about the Rockets right now...it's them darn Chinese Springs Cougars Burnet better be ready for tonight!!...In their house...with them ninny powder puff colors....things could get ugly in many ways!!!.....with my luck lately, I'll probably get lost on my way there!..... :vrycnfsd:

Point of comparison- Robinson has 30+ Seniors.

Rabid Cougar
10-10-2014, 03:00 PM
Yep it stinks!...I'm leaving work from Austin around 2pm..get home to Burnet around 3:30...relax a bit....play with the dog....and hit the road again to Chinese Springs......never been there.....

287 to Evant then 84 to McGregor. Turn left onto FM 317 at second Stop light to Crawford. Turn right at the blinking light onto FM 185. Go about 12/13 miles, school in on left.

greendawg84
10-10-2014, 03:13 PM
287 to Evant then 84 to McGregor. Turn left onto FM 317 at second Stop light to Crawford. Turn right at the blinking light onto FM 185. Go about 12/13 miles, school in on left.

Much thanks !

Rocket Man
10-10-2014, 03:20 PM
Hey Rabid,

Is the big parking lot between the football stadium and 185 clear now? Last time I was out that way there was some construction going on and part of the lot was blocked off.

Rabid Cougar
10-10-2014, 03:30 PM
Hey Rabid,

Is the big parking lot between the football stadium and 185 clear now? Last time I was out that way there was some construction going on and part of the lot was blocked off.

Still blocked off with construction materials. Gravel parking lot behind the Home side has been improved. Parking is still a premium at the this point in time and will be for the rest of the season.

Rabid Cougar
10-10-2014, 03:53 PM
8th A Final: China Spring 20 Burnet 0.
7th A Football: China Spring 18 Burnet 12.

Just saying.

Rocket Man
10-10-2014, 04:27 PM
8th A Final: China Spring 20 Burnet 0.
7th A Football: China Spring 18 Burnet 12.

Just saying.

Lampasas whooped our 8th A team 48-18, I think they beat the 8th B & 7th A too, not sure about the 7th B......BUT the Freshman and JV won, 52-48 & 48-0 respectively...........

I had to get in on it too..........catch y'all later, enjoy your game

Rabid Cougar
10-10-2014, 11:19 PM
38 -28 . There is your 30 points!

Cam
10-11-2014, 10:47 AM
man!.....that was a long trip!....and since my boy is one of the four freshman official "flag runners", we decided to follow his bus back.....at about 51 miles per hour average!...then it started raining on us in Gatesville....nevertheless, a stressful drive......but I'm sure my boy wasn't stressed....he and his buds get to ride back with all the cheerleaders!!!....

China Spring is some good folks!!....the few I met were really nice...everybody in China Spring knows how to smile!!.....I'd live there!!!.....:2thumbsup

Cam
10-11-2014, 12:30 PM
How bout those new uni's?....Heck, I like em'!.....I know some of the old timers probably don't.....but I think they're sharp!...especially like the reflective green stripe on the helmet.....

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/DSC_0994.jpg

Rocket Man
10-11-2014, 12:48 PM
man!.....that was a long trip!....and since my boy is one of the four freshman official "flag runners", we decided to follow his bus back.....at about 51 miles per hour average!...then it started raining on us in Gatesville....nevertheless, a stressful drive......but I'm sure my boy wasn't stressed....he and his buds get to ride back with all the cheerleaders!!!....

China Spring is some good folks!!....the few I met were really nice...everybody in China Spring knows how to smile!!.....I'd live there!!!.....:2thumbsup

What's a flag runner?

Well, don't expect any hospitality in Robinson. We're mean and will spit on you if you try to talk to us; we're almost sub-human - according to the other folks in our district. We especially don't like green or teams with new uniforms, so y'all have a double whammy going against you. One last thing, don't make fun of our school song. Travel safe and if you come up I-35, be sure to roll your window down and spit when you go through Lorena (ha ha, poking at FB on this one).

Cam
10-11-2014, 01:09 PM
What's a flag runner?

Well, don't expect any hospitality in Robinson. We're mean and will spit on you if you try to talk to us; we're almost sub-human - according to the other folks in our district. We especially don't like green or teams with new uniforms, so y'all have a double whammy going against you. One last thing, don't make fun of our school song. Travel safe and if you come up I-35, be sure to roll your window down and spit when you go through Lorena (ha ha, poking at FB on this one).

This:
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/DSC_0229.jpg

Cam
10-11-2014, 01:17 PM
What's a flag runner?

Don't cut yourself short...ya'll ARE sub-human!!....least that's what I was told.......and ya'll best be mean!....Greendawg is coming to town!...He's known to pick fights with women at football games!....and ya'll gonna dislike green and new uni's even more come next Friday!.....Burnet ain't no Lamp!.....:stirpot:.......

Rocket Man
10-11-2014, 01:32 PM
Don't cut yourself short...ya'll ARE sub-human!!....least that's what I was told.......and ya'll best be mean!....Greendawg is coming to town!...He's known to pick fights with women at football games!....and ya'll gonna dislike green and new uni's even more come next Friday!.....Burnet ain't no Lamp!.....:stirpot:.......

Yeah, we know Lampasas history and are looking forward to some real competition. Tell Greendawg good luck if he picks a fight, our women are undefeated against visiting 'Dawgs. Just be sure to travel safe.

stardog
10-11-2014, 05:39 PM
It wasn't 30 and it was an L not a W

stardog
10-11-2014, 05:45 PM
This:
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/DSC_0229.jpg

I chew and like a good spit'n contest, maybe those were part of Burnet's holloween uniforms, and this Friday night you will know what the flag runners are after they dash a few times

FB-fanatic
10-12-2014, 07:52 AM
What's a flag runner?

Hey, I'm on city council.... no spittin' in our fair city, I've got connections!

Rocket Man
10-12-2014, 12:03 PM
I chew and like a good spit'n contest, maybe those were part of Burnet's holloween uniforms, and this Friday night you will know what the flag runners are after they dash a few times

You mean they're gonna run up and down the field several times during pre-game? That's gonna cause the game to start late; couldn't they just wait to do they're running post -game? Hey, you travel safe too Stardog!

Rabid Cougar
10-12-2014, 12:21 PM
What's a flag runner?

a Cromagnion is signing "Oh Christmas Tree" somewhere......

Rabid Cougar
10-12-2014, 12:23 PM
It wasn't 30 and it was an L not a W

REALLY.. I had no clue!

Rabid Cougar
10-12-2014, 12:29 PM
How bout those new uni's?....Heck, I like em'!.....I know some of the old timers probably don't.....but I think they're sharp!...especially like the reflective green stripe on the helmet.....

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/DSC_0994.jpg

Does Todd Dodge and SLC still get royalties on these????

Rocket Man
10-12-2014, 01:15 PM
a Cromagnion is signing "Oh Christmas Tree" somewhere......

Now, that's funny, not original, but funny.

Rabid Cougar
10-12-2014, 02:01 PM
Now, that's funny, not original, but funny.

signing for the deaf and singing for the rest of us. I hate not having spelll check.

Cam
10-12-2014, 05:04 PM
Does Todd Dodge and SLC still get royalties on these????

Does that mean you don't like em'?.....nah....Dodge and company don't get squat anymore....one of our local rich philanthropists bought em' out a long time ago!!....Besides, I didn't know them SLC boys had black helmets.....:vrycnfsd: