PDA

View Full Version : Demarco Murray

caleb_mccaig
09-30-2014, 10:40 AM
I said all off-season and pre-season that the Cowboys have one of the best O-line's in the league, well they have the best, bar none after these first four games and Demarco Murray has a 150+ yard lead on the rushing title as of now.

I just saw a ridiculous stat on Twitter......Alfred Morris is second in the NFL with rushing yards on 1st down with 191. Demarco is first with 418.......

Now I'll never believe Demarco will stay healthy for 16 games, but even when Dunbar or Randle go into the game they're getting good carries with plenty of room. If the defense can stay mediocre and the running game stays strong they may be a force to be reckoned with.

#DemarcoForMVP

orange machine
09-30-2014, 10:50 AM
Murray is in beast mode!!

pancho villa
09-30-2014, 11:00 AM
JJ is going to hurt him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

caleb_mccaig
09-30-2014, 12:57 PM
JJ is going to hurt him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate the Texans, but I'd be lying if I said he wasn't the best DE in the league. However, I think the Cowboys have the best LT in the league and if Watt has to line up against Tyron, I think he'll have a long day.

pancho villa
09-30-2014, 01:18 PM
I hate the Texans, but I'd be lying if I said he wasn't the best DE in the league. However, I think the Cowboys have the best LT in the league and if Watt has to line up against Tyron, I think he'll have a long day.

JJ will kill him!!!!

caleb_mccaig
09-30-2014, 01:42 PM
JJ will kill him!!!!

Whoah, whoah. Lets slow the roll a little bit. No one wants to see an actual murder occur on the field Sunday. :tisk:

caleb_mccaig
09-30-2014, 09:11 PM
This is what Tyron Smith will do to J.J. Watt.

https://vine.co/v/OmB3Dt9Mlh0

Saggy Aggie
09-30-2014, 09:27 PM
LOL, if anyone ever does that to JJ, he'll prolly hang em up.

Best defensive lineman in the league vs one of the best tackles

pancho villa
10-01-2014, 08:08 AM
Anyone who wants the Dallas Cowgirls to win is a (Politically incorrect term) Yeah I said it!!!

bobcat1
10-01-2014, 08:48 AM

He will most likely line up on Doug "Set 'em" Free. Poor Tony

pancho villa
10-01-2014, 08:55 AM
JJ Watt is going to have a field day. The cowgirl organization will have to bring in crisis counselors after JJ gets done with Romo and buddies.

Rabid Cougar
10-01-2014, 09:34 AM
Houston Oilers or Texans.... they are still from Houston.

caleb_mccaig
10-13-2014, 09:37 AM
Demarco became only the fourth player to run for 100 yards against the Seahawks since Pete Carroll become their head coach. Before yesterday, the most yards a RB had ran for in a game against Seattle was 38 yards. Joseph Randle had that on one run.

Jump on the train guys. There's something special brewing at Valley Ranch.