PDA

View Full Version : Burnet at taylor

BullDawgDad
09-26-2014, 11:01 PM
Burnet puts it on Taylor tonight with a win!!! FINAL SCORE Burnet 43 - Taylor 13

BullDawgDad
09-27-2014, 08:29 PM
Well it's a bye week before Burnet travels to China Spring on Oct 10 to start the grind of district play. Burnet this season has to travel to Waco Robinson, Waco La Vega and China Spring. Time to kick the tires and light the the fires!!!

Rocket Man
09-27-2014, 08:58 PM
Well it's a bye week before Burnet travels to China Spring on Oct 10 to start the grind of district play. Burnet this season has to travel to Waco Robinson, Waco La Vega and China Spring. Time to kick the tires and light the the fires!!!

Just FYI, we would rather be called Robinson w/o the Waco. See y'all in a few weeks, travel safe.

Rabid Cougar
09-27-2014, 09:37 PM

Do you prefer Round Rock Burnet or Leander Burnet? RHS is in the City of Robinson and LVHS is in the City of Bellmead

Cam
09-28-2014, 12:27 AM
Do you prefer Round Rock Burnet or Leander Burnet? RHS is in the City of Robinson and LVHS is in the City of Bellmead

...I'd prefer Bertram-Burnet!....:D......hey, at least BullDawgDad got China Spring right!!.....I always thought it was China Springs!.....and some folks call it Chinese Spring......:D....this new district I tell ya....it's got everyone so confused......

.....this is all Greendawg's fault!.....

BullDawgDad
09-28-2014, 06:02 AM

Those don't bother me at all.,,,at least you didn't say Liberty Hill Burnet or Marble Falls Burnet. LOL. BTW that's how The Austin American Statesman reports them when listing scores from around the state. Sorry to hear about your loss last Friday night.

Rabid Cougar
09-28-2014, 08:23 AM
Those don't bother me at all.,,,at least you didn't say Liberty Hill Burnet or Marble Falls Burnet. LOL. BTW that's how The Austin American Statesman reports them when listing scores from around the state. Sorry to hear about your loss last Friday night.

Well there you have it.......the Austin American Statesman.......

Driving for the tieing score and fumbled...scoop and score... it happens. Not bad for 38 underclassman out of 42 on the team.

Rabid Cougar
09-28-2014, 08:25 AM
...I'd prefer Bertram-Burnet!....:D......hey, at least BullDawgDad got China Spring right!!.....I always thought it was China Springs!.....and some folks call it Chinese Spring......:D....this new district I tell ya....it's got everyone so confused......

.....this is all Greendawg's fault!.....

And we are the only one that is actually in the City of Waco...... Go figure.

But don't go there! :tisk: