PDA

View Full Version : college or pro

lobo12
12-24-2003, 11:50 PM
which do you like to watch more, not just football but all sports? i like college a lot better than pro, i dont know why.

smustangs
12-24-2003, 11:59 PM
i like college better, i think its cuz in the pros most dont play for love of the game its cuz they get paid to, dont get me wrong i would play for money too, but in college they give everthing they have so they can make the big bucks as well i think thats y

kaorder1999
12-25-2003, 12:27 AM
i like both...during parts of the season all i want to watch is college football and at times all i want to watch is pro. I hate college baseball and basketball. Love pro basketball...hate pro baseball..

poncho
12-25-2003, 12:51 AM
Pro football, except during bowl season. College baseball over pro baseball. For laughs pro wrestling.

Buccaneer
12-25-2003, 01:08 AM
Love pro and college football. Never miss a Cowboys game. Have Sunday ticket and am able to keep up with ever game. Did I mention I was divorced. Love March Madness more than NBA . I can watch an Astros game every night.

BurnetBacker
12-25-2003, 10:11 AM
High School and College ball definitely. The pros stink, too much money and the team concept does not exist. Its all about the money. At least in college its about money for the program and school not the players who have heart and are playing to still get somewhere.

poncho
12-25-2003, 10:16 AM
Buccaneer:
Love pro and college football. Never miss a Cowboys game. Have Sunday ticket and am able to keep up with ever game. Did I mention I was divorced. Love March Madness more than NBA . I can watch an Astros game every night.Hey Buccaneer! Sounds like you should of bought a second receiver for your satellite like I did. Just kidding...Hehe :cool: :D

jason
12-25-2003, 10:25 AM
Buccaneer:
Love pro and college football. Never miss a Cowboys game. Have Sunday ticket and am able to keep up with ever game. Did I mention I was divorced. Love March Madness more than NBA . I can watch an Astros game every night.I think March Madness goes above anything else as far as sports are concerned...

Keith7
12-25-2003, 12:51 PM
I like pro, but only because i know it better

District303aPastPlayer
12-25-2003, 12:53 PM
March Madness owns all the title for best postseason in any sport, any level

Keith7
12-25-2003, 03:46 PM
District303aPastPlayer:
March Madness owns all the title for best postseason in any sport, any levelMakin it to the final four in H.S. Basketball is pretty exciting as well though