PDA

View Full Version : To all the "Ya Ya" fans

bulldawg89
06-29-2003, 01:19 PM
First of all, what the heck does it mean?

Bandera YaYa
07-01-2003, 02:15 PM
I can't believe you don't know!! Let me explain one more time.....we are a small group of women, bound by our friendship, loyal to each other and those we trust, defenders of what's right and slayers of the evil in this world!! We have rituals in the dark of night, dancing around the mighty oak tree, chanting and swaying....(not to mention sticking pins in our vodoo dolls!! eek! ) We stand together against all odds(and oddballs) to proclaim justice and peace and love!! ...are you getting the picture!!! We will not be denied!! Ya Ya!!

bulldawg89
07-02-2003, 10:45 AM
Bandera Ya Ya...You must be a sad.. sad.. Little Man!

sinton66
07-02-2003, 06:15 PM
Bulldawg89, your powers of observation AMAZE me! I have to wonder if you even bothered to read her explanation of what a Ya Ya was. :D :D :D (Heh,heh, at least she claims to be a female).

<small>[ July 02, 2003, 07:29 PM: Message edited by: sinton66 ]</small>

BULLDOGFAN
07-02-2003, 09:18 PM
Yes, and they make incredible Chips and Dip.

Bandera YaYa
07-02-2003, 10:43 PM
...but you make a mean gumbo!! WE have to have a party soon....I'm having withdrawals!! By the way, loved #55's little picture in the paper last week...he was so cute!!!

Anyway, we are women.....did I ever say we weren't?? Duh....get with the program!!

Ya Ya!!

BULLDOGFAN
07-02-2003, 10:47 PM
Was that the best pic or what. I never knew that had came out B4, and then to mention the State Championship was so classy. I want to have a final party of all parties soon. We need to unload the barrels and do a major ho-down.....

BULLDOGFAN
07-02-2003, 10:49 PM
Oh yeah, you Ya Ya's must do that strip tease again, like last time. Classic.

Bandera YaYa
07-02-2003, 11:09 PM
...well, I guess we could, for old times sake. :rolleyes:
Too bad PPHSfan won't be there to see it!!LOL!! Don't think he could handle us tho..do you??
Yeah, we need a party for sure...before the kids go off to school....they get such a kick out of watching us dance around in the firelight!! Ya Ya!!

PhiI C
07-02-2003, 11:34 PM
I know you would all have a nice time at the party but that is for the young ones like you all. :) Boy the Spurs sure did have a big celebration over their NBA championship win over the Nets didnt' they?

BEST NBA SERIES WE EVER HAD!!