PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Hill at Wylie

slingshot
09-20-2014, 12:19 PM
Who you got? Slot-T grind it out and control the clock LH at the Spread run and pass Bulldogs (Homecoming BTW=big crowd)...

panfan
09-20-2014, 01:51 PM
Who you got? Slot-T grind it out and control the clock LH at the Spread run and pass Bulldogs (Homecoming BTW=big crowd)...

Wylie gonna have to earn it. We aren't gonna be given it away. Might be fun to spoil another homecoming. Connally had no idea what hit them. It will be a tough fought game regardless.

hollywood
09-20-2014, 02:12 PM
I think this will be another great game this week. Picked Wylie in a close one at home. Liberty Hill passes the eye test so to speak. It will take Wylie to get their offense rolling this week. District is around the corner and Wylie has played a very tough schedule so far to prepare. Wylie by 7

slingshot
09-20-2014, 02:17 PM
...Wylie has played a very tough schedule so far to prepare...Toughest in the state. We're ready. 'Dawgs in a close one. Reg 1 GOTW???

panfan
09-20-2014, 02:21 PM
Toughest in the state. We're ready. 'Dawgs in a close one. Reg 1 GOTW???
So has LH. Looking forward to the challenge.

slingshot
09-20-2014, 02:27 PM
Should be a great game--two very well coached and classy programs meet if front of a packed house. Instant classic...

panfan
09-20-2014, 02:39 PM
Should be a great game--two very well coached and classy programs meet if front of a packed house. Instant classic...
Panthers vs bulldogs. This sounds strangely familiar.........

slingshot
09-20-2014, 02:44 PM
Panthers vs bulldogs. This sounds strangely familiar.........Trust me--we're not Burnet! No green anywhere...

panfan
09-20-2014, 02:53 PM
Trust me--we're not Burnet! No green anywhere...
Well aware of that.

slingshot
09-20-2014, 04:09 PM
Well aware of that.Would certainly hope so...

hollywood
09-20-2014, 05:41 PM
Who's uni's are better?

panfan
09-21-2014, 09:40 PM
Who's uni's are better?
Out of who? Bulldogs?

panfan
09-21-2014, 10:47 PM
We are coming into this game a little banged up. Down a couple offensive starters, defense will have to step up and limit wylie scoring opportunities.

slingshot
09-21-2014, 11:07 PM
We are coming into this game a little banged up. Down a couple offensive starters, defense will have to step up and limit wylie scoring opportunities.So are we... two starters out with knee injuries, several out with concussions, pretty typical for this time of year.

greendawg84
09-22-2014, 08:24 AM
Panthers vs bulldogs. This sounds strangely familiar.........

Man I wish it was us ! Da Hill better get that D ready !

panfan
09-22-2014, 08:37 AM
Man I wish it was us ! Da Hill better get that D ready !

Since you picked against us this week, I'm not talking to you... :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

greendawg84
09-22-2014, 09:57 AM
Since you picked against us this week, I'm not talking to you... :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

:evilgrin::fnypost::stirpot: I had to get you riled up somehow .

panfan
09-23-2014, 07:18 AM
:evilgrin::fnypost::stirpot: I had to get you riled up somehow .

Oh you don't wanna get the panfan riled up.

panfan
09-23-2014, 08:16 AM
Here is what Liberty Hill is bringing to the dance:

1. A moderate to better than average contingent of fans!
2. 410 yards plus of offense per game
3. Average scoring of 36 points per game (over 4 games) including 2nd string offense getting time and scoring.
4. Giving up 33 (over four games). In the last two games, two TDs per game were given up late in the 4th quarter as 2nd string was in so, the mean doesn't reflect starters staying in the game.
5. Nothing fancy, no trick plays, just run at you and make you stop us.
6. Bent out of shape attitude that ya'll schedule us for your homecoming. Just tells us AW thinks they are gonna walk all over us.

Will this be enough against a powerful AW squad who has had a tough predistrict schedule? Ticks, Tick, tick................ Time will tell!!!

nobogey72
09-23-2014, 09:34 AM

3. Average scoring of 36 points per game (over 4 games) including 2nd string offense getting time and scoring.
4. Giving up 33 (over four games). In the last two games, two TDs per game were given up late in the 4th quarter as 2nd string was in so, the mean doesn't reflect starters staying in the game.
6. Bent out of shape attitude that ya'll schedule us for your homecoming. Just tells us AW thinks they are gonna walk all over us.

Will this be enough against a powerful AW squad who has had a tough predistrict schedule? Ticks, Tick, tick................ Time will tell!!!

As far as "scheduling Liberty Hill for Homecoming" goes, for as long as I can remember, Homecoming has always been the last non-district home game, which this year just happens to be Liberty Hill. But, it is always good incentive for a team to go in and mess up someones Homecoming. We will be here waiting.

panfan
09-23-2014, 09:45 AM
As far as "scheduling Liberty Hill for Homecoming" goes, for as long as I can remember, Homecoming has always been the last non-district home game, which this year just happens to be Liberty Hill. But, it is always good incentive for a team to go in and mess up someones Homecoming. We will be here waiting.

Dang I wish ours was like that, seems to float around each year. No matter. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S COMING!! (in my best Rocket voice!). :p

nobogey72
09-23-2014, 10:22 AM
Dang I wish ours was like that, seems to float around each year. No matter. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S COMING!! (in my best Rocket voice!). :p

I wonder what ever happened to that little moron. Brownwoods first year in 3A and he started all that talk about "YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S COMING" bS. Turns out he was right. We had NO IDEA they would go 3-7. That was priceless.

hollywood
09-23-2014, 10:30 AM
I wonder what ever happened to that little moron. Brownwoods first year in 3A and he started all that talk about "YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S COMING" bS. Turns out he was right. We had NO IDEA they would go 3-7. That was priceless.

LOL... no clue. I need to give that dude a call.

Brownwood 08 had one of their all time best offenses but one of their worst defenses ever. Not a good combination obviously.

BwdLions
09-23-2014, 10:50 AM
I'd like for this to be a good game (and I hope it will be), but it's difficult to win in Abilene (Wylie or Shotwell). I think most of you know what I'm talking about.

slingshot
09-23-2014, 11:59 AM
I'd like for this to be a good game (and I hope it will be), but it's difficult to win in Abilene (Wylie or Shotwell). I think most of you know what I'm talking about.No... please elaborate.

regaleagle
09-23-2014, 06:56 PM
Wylie has a delimma.....two capable qb's. There's the senior J.T.Cary(6'0", 180) who has more experience(???). Then there's the junior Tyler Ward(6'2",195) who seems to have more upside potential. Ward is taller and therefore has a better vision of the field and his recievers, and he appears to be the better running threat. Then there's the big TE/DE Baylen Baker(6'5", 260) that should be getting more throws his direction....if for no other reason than he is a threat to the secondary. He's virtually uncoverable with his size(unless you have someone on him 6'3" or better....good luck on that). The million dollar question is which qb will the coaches decide on. They can't just keep alternating them forever....it's not good for the rest of the offense, and Sandifer knows that. There's 4-5 recievers/backs that Wylie has as weapons, and a bigger than most O-line. I thought they would defeat Graham, but that didn't happen. They've played a murderer's row early schedule, but Wylie should be the team doin' the murdering...just sayin'. Now they've got a very good Liberty Hill coming in to say "hello". Will this be the week the Wylie Bulldogs offense plays up to its potential? If so, LH will go home crying.

BTW>>>>I'm picking Wylie, again.

slingshot
09-23-2014, 07:03 PM
Good points all. Our offense played it's best game last week IMHO. Balanced run/throw and controlled the clock with good long drives. Only one turnover and the D played stellar as it has all season--was told today all our opponets have been held to season lows scoring. IF our offense can put it all together (all the pieces are there) this team can have a VERY successful campaign...

panfan
09-23-2014, 10:33 PM
Wylie has a delimma.....two capable qb's. There's the senior J.T.Cary(6'0", 180) who has more experience(???). Then there's the junior Tyler Ward(6'2",195) who seems to have more upside potential. Ward is taller and therefore has a better vision of the field and his recievers, and he appears to be the better running threat. Then there's the big TE/DE Baylen Baker(6'5", 260) that should be getting more throws his direction....if for no other reason than he is a threat to the secondary. He's virtually uncoverable with his size(unless you have someone on him 6'3" or better....good luck on that). The million dollar question is which qb will the coaches decide on. They can't just keep alternating them forever....it's not good for the rest of the offense, and Sandifer knows that. There's 4-5 recievers/backs that Wylie has as weapons, and a bigger than most O-line. I thought they would defeat Graham, but that didn't happen. They've played a murderer's row early schedule, but Wylie should be the team doin' the murdering...just sayin'. Now they've got a very good Liberty Hill coming in to say "hello". Will this be the week the Wylie Bulldogs offense plays up to its potential? If so, LH will go home crying.

BTW>>>>I'm picking Wylie, again.

Won't be no crying. If we come up short then we'll take the experience and learn from it. Knew coming in AW would be the toughest regular season game.

regaleagle
09-24-2014, 05:02 AM
Won't be no crying. If we come up short then we'll take the experience and learn from it. Knew coming in AW would be the toughest regular season game.

Bad figure of speech....I apologize to the team and the fanbase. They will be going home "disappointed". It should be one whale of a game.

panfan
09-24-2014, 07:37 AM
Bad figure of speech....I apologize to the team and the fanbase. They will be going home "disappointed". It should be one whale of a game.

No apologies needed there Regal. I'm sure most got the jist of the meaning as did I. It was just a nice platform to start a response!!!!
Most people will be disappointed with a loss since you go and play the game for the win, right. But I sure as hell won't be disappointed with a tough fought, close loss to a very good team. Now, if we lose because of too many mistakes, poor game planning, poor execution, etc. Then yes I'll be disappointed. But if we execute, keep the mistakes to a minimum, puts points on the board like we have been, then it will come down to whose defense makes the timely stops and gets their offense back out there or creates a turnover for that scoring opportunity. Against Brenham, we went score for score all night long, then they missed an extra point. That was the difference in the game. They had a six foot too tall receiver that despite our 5 foot too short guy covering him tight, had too much reach and they knew it and passed to him all night long. Anyway, your original post was good. Nice to know they got a big 'ol tight end that we need to be thinking about, but I'm sure the coaches have been looking at the film and taking that into consideration.

regaleagle
09-24-2014, 08:44 AM
No apologies needed there Regal. I'm sure most got the jist of the meaning as did I. It was just a nice platform to start a response!!!!
Most people will be disappointed with a loss since you go and play the game for the win, right. But I sure as hell won't be disappointed with a tough fought, close loss to a very good team. Now, if we lose because of too many mistakes, poor game planning, poor execution, etc. Then yes I'll be disappointed. But if we execute, keep the mistakes to a minimum, puts points on the board like we have been, then it will come down to whose defense makes the timely stops and gets their offense back out there or creates a turnover for that scoring opportunity. Against Brenham, we went score for score all night long, then they missed an extra point. That was the difference in the game. They had a six foot too tall receiver that despite our 5 foot too short guy covering him tight, had too much reach and they knew it and passed to him all night long. Anyway, your original post was good. Nice to know they got a big 'ol tight end that we need to be thinking about, but I'm sure the coaches have been looking at the film and taking that into consideration.

I hate to tell ya, but that ain't the only tall receiver they got. #83 Dickinson WR/DB(6'5", 225), #85 Taylor TE/DE(6'3"), #86 Herndon TE/DE(6'2"), #87 Long WR/DB(6'4"), and #88 Gilliam WR/DE(6'4", 215) are a few others your Panthers might need to deal with. I don't know what kind of Gatorade they got over there in Wylie, but they better hang on to the supplier, haha.

regaleagle
09-24-2014, 08:54 AM
Evidently, some of the basketballers are also the receivers in football. I reckon they'll be tough in basketball this year, too.

panfan
09-24-2014, 08:57 AM
Evidently, some of the basketballers are also the receivers in football. I reckon they'll be tough in basketball this year, too.

That's cool. I like a pass happy team, just means we get to rush and pound the QB or at least make him hurry and make mistakes! Everybody we play is bigger than us.

regaleagle
09-24-2014, 09:02 AM
Well, now that's another thing I forgot to tell ya about....their line. At least their biggest boy is only 290. NOPE....here's another one at 295. The rest are only about 250 or so. NOPE....here's one at 255 and another at 260. Hey, I'm not joking....it's right here in my Argyle program.

panfan
09-24-2014, 09:59 AM
Well, now that's another thing I forgot to tell ya about....their line. At least their biggest boy is only 290. NOPE....here's another one at 295. The rest are only about 250 or so. NOPE....here's one at 255 and another at 260. Hey, I'm not joking....it's right here in my Argyle program.

I guess we are doomed then.

regaleagle
09-24-2014, 10:27 AM
I guess we are doomed then.

I'm telling you....this is one of the biggest, tallest teams I've seen fielded in quite a while at this level. I just don't know how Graham handled them, but the score was pretty darn close. Maybe there was some turnovers that played a big part, I dunno. But neither team made much headway on the other, and them Graham boyz ain't exactly small either.

LHPfactory
09-25-2014, 12:18 AM
We are Very Proud of our 8th grade A team for beating a very good 6A Westlake (HMS) 8th A team in an extremely physical ball game. What a great group of dedicated young men.
They made LH proud!

hollywood
09-25-2014, 08:48 AM
I'm telling you....this is one of the biggest, tallest teams I've seen fielded in quite a while at this level. I just don't know how Graham handled them, but the score was pretty darn close. Maybe there was some turnovers that played a big part, I dunno. But neither team made much headway on the other, and them Graham boyz ain't exactly small either.

regal, have you seen the LH team? They have got some good size and athletes as well. This should be a really good game.

Snotbubbles
09-25-2014, 08:58 AM
beating a very good 6A Westlake (HMS) 8th A team

:doh:

panfan
09-25-2014, 09:33 AM
regal, have you seen the LH team? They have got some good size and athletes as well. This should be a really good game.

We have a couple of boys that can play some ball.

panfan
09-25-2014, 09:36 AM
We are Very Proud of our 8th grade A team for beating a very good 6A Westlake (HMS) 8th A team in an extremely physical ball game. What a great group of dedicated young men.
They made LH proud!
Sounds like good things to come there factory - how's your oldest? heard he scrambled his noodle last week. Didn't hear that til this morning. I hope he's doing better.

LHPfactory
09-25-2014, 09:47 AM
Sounds like good things to come there factory - how's your oldest? heard he scrambled his noodle last week. Didn't hear that til this morning. I hope he's doing better.

Yes, when he jumped that screen and hit the receiver during the 4th quarter last week, Doc caught him covering his eyes, he had a minor concussion. He is zeroed out now and will be back in action to practice during the Bye week(next week). I told him he is soft, we used to play with concussions in the 80's.... LOL

Cam
09-25-2014, 01:25 PM

on #2....that would be 409 yards rushing and 1 yd passing!!....:D

greendawg84
09-25-2014, 01:37 PM
on #2....that would be 409 yards rushing and 1 yd passing!!....:D

Nope 410 yards rushing -1 yards passing !!! :kiss:

panfan
09-25-2014, 02:03 PM
Nope 410 yards rushing -1 yards passing !!! :kiss:

That would be an average of 43 yds passing per game thank you very much. Heck - we even threw enough in one game for an interception :eek:

greendawg84
09-25-2014, 02:22 PM
That would be an average of 43 yds passing per game thank you very much. Heck - we even threw enough in one game for an interception :eek:

I am impressed ! Thats like more yards per game than all of last years games combined ! :dispntd:

panfan
09-25-2014, 05:22 PM
I am impressed ! Thats like more yards per game than all of last years games combined ! :dispntd:

Disappointed in what? We said we were gonna throw more, and we are. :p:p:p

ccmom
09-25-2014, 11:36 PM
Can't wait to see all that purple and gold at Bulldog Stadium tomorrow night!! Safe travels to all. By the way, I voted "Wylie by a bunch!" Duh! If I'm wrong, then slingshot must have forgotten to pay the refs...again!!! :)

Good luck to all! Gonna be a fun night and a great game!!

hollywood
09-26-2014, 08:00 AM
Can't wait to see all that purple and gold at Bulldog Stadium tomorrow night!! Safe travels to all. By the way, I voted "Wylie by a bunch!" Duh! If I'm wrong, then slingshot must have forgotten to pay the refs...again!!! :)

:cheerl:

panfan
09-26-2014, 08:58 AM

It's gonna be a good game but one side won't be too happy at the end. Who remains to be seen. Just hope we provide more competition than a certain other team that won't be stated here.

hollywood
09-26-2014, 09:08 AM
It's gonna be a good game but one side won't be too happy at the end. Who remains to be seen. Just hope we provide more competition than a certain other team that won't be stated here.

Can I guess?! Are their school colors green? :wave:

panfan
09-26-2014, 09:10 AM
Can I guess?! Are their school colors green? :wave:
That Holly is a real sharp one. :)

defense51
09-26-2014, 09:53 AM
Both of these teams are very well coached, well supported by their fans, and have great programs. I haven't seen Wylie play this year, so I'm going to go with LH by a touchdown. If this was our bye week, I think I'd make the trip to watch this one, should be a great game.

greendawg84
09-26-2014, 10:20 AM

Lets hope so :rolleyes: They will be the best team you guys have faced this year .

hollywood , get back over to the Ville thread and quit getting panfan all fired up !

hollywood
09-26-2014, 10:25 AM
Both of these teams are very well coached, well supported by their fans, and have great programs. I haven't seen Wylie play this year, so I'm going to go with LH by a touchdown. If this was our bye week, I think I'd make the trip to watch this one, should be a great game.

You've got better things to do tonight D51! You get to try and fight off the stinging crickets! ccmom may elaborate if she feels the need. Haha

Cam
09-26-2014, 12:41 PM

.....here I am just one day removed from a long week in Atlanta.....and here you are taking pot shots at your "real" favorite team!!.....:foul:......just wait till the playoffs Barney boys!!....

slingshot
09-26-2014, 02:38 PM
...If I'm wrong, then slingshot must have forgotten to pay the refs...again!!! :)I don't pay the refs... I just give them spiked Abilene water on the sidelines!

LH Panther Mom
09-26-2014, 08:33 PM

Sometimes that just takes one pass. :doh: ;)

slingshot
09-26-2014, 10:51 PM
Great game--about what I expected... very physical LH team that ran the ball well, got our D gassed in the second half. We jumped out early then lost our leading rusher with an injury and had gut it up in the second half and scored the winning TD on a hook-n-ladder. Great D by both teams. I think both teams will go several rounds in the playoffs...

panfan
09-27-2014, 06:56 AM
Great game--about what I expected... very physical LH team that ran the ball well, got our D gassed in the second half. We jumped out early then lost our leading rusher with an injury and had gut it up in the second half and scored the winning TD on a hook-n-ladder. Great D by both teams. I think both teams will go several rounds in the playoffs...
Yep - it was an exciting game. Proud of or guys for kicking it into gear and only allowing AW one score in the second half and putting 13 on the board during that half. We had our opportunities to take this game. But we can't turn it over on interceptions and fumbles.

I'll never say refs beat us in a game, but they didn't help. We had several long runs and a TD called back due to "phantom holding" calls. Like I said, they didn't beat us, we and a very physical AW defense beat us. And you will never convince me that the first personal foul of the game was a legitimate personal foul for roughing the passer. 1. because the rougher was my son, and 2 cause it was so bang bang that just happened to occur right on top of the ref, he felt obligated to toss his laundry on the field. :dispntd:

AW - good solid game - best of luck to ya'll down the road - and maybe we might see you again!!!:2thumbsup

slingshot
09-27-2014, 10:27 AM
Yep - it was an exciting game. Proud of or guys for kicking it into gear and only allowing AW one score in the second half and putting 13 on the board during that half. We had our opportunities to take this game. But we can't turn it over on interceptions and fumbles.

I'll never say refs beat us in a game, but they didn't help. We had several long runs and a TD called back due to "phantom holding" calls. Like I said, they didn't beat us, we and a very physical AW defense beat us. And you will never convince me that the first personal foul of the game was a legitimate personal foul for roughing the passer. 1. because the rougher was my son, and 2 cause it was so bang bang that just happened to occur right on top of the ref, he felt obligated to toss his laundry on the field. :dispntd:

AW - good solid game - best of luck to ya'll down the road - and maybe we might see you again!!!:2thumbsupPretty good assessment but I think ya'll got the better of the poor officiating--no way that was pass interference in the end zone. Absolutely the worst call I've see this year... the no block in the back call on that everyone in stadium except the refs saw on the long run down to the 1 yd line in the 3rd was close. The real difference in this game? No turnovers and our defense was well prepared to slow the Slot-T and hold them to 250-ish yards, force the Panthers to play from behind the entire game and pass the ball. Losing our leading rusher early was a big blow--kid is a talent, a legit 4.4 guy who could take it to the house on any play. Ask Burnet.

BullDawgDad
09-27-2014, 08:25 PM
Pretty good assessment but I think ya'll got the better of the poor officiating--no way that was pass interference in the end zone. Absolutely the worst call I've see this year... the no block in the back call on that everyone in stadium except the refs saw on the long run down to the 1 yd line in the 3rd was close. The real difference in this game? No turnovers and our defense was well prepared to slow the Slot-T and hold them to 250-ish yards, force the Panthers to play from behind the entire game and pass the ball. Losing our leading rusher early was a big blow--kid is a talent, a legit 4.4 guy who could take it to the house on any play. Ask Burnet.

Very true slingshot....AW running back can and did take it to house against us. I had AW taking this game. I imagine if you had not lost your RB the score would have been more. LH just plain and simple got beat by a much better team. To LH credit they will and should have a cake walk through their weak district.

Cam
09-28-2014, 12:12 AM
Pretty good assessment but I think ya'll got the better of the poor officiating--no way that was pass interference in the end zone. Absolutely the worst call I've see this year... the no block in the back call on that everyone in stadium except the refs saw on the long run down to the 1 yd line in the 3rd was close. The real difference in this game? No turnovers and our defense was well prepared to slow the Slot-T and hold them to 250-ish yards, force the Panthers to play from behind the entire game and pass the ball. Losing our leading rusher early was a big blow--kid is a talent, a legit 4.4 guy who could take it to the house on any play. Ask Burnet.

No doubt that #32 (Kleffner??) is a good player.....and like you say, "a big blow" losing him during the LH game.....He definitely had a field day vs Burnet, but Wylie had the benefit of playing a Burnet team missing 4 defensive players that night.....that would be 4 "big blows" to the Burnet defense..(if I may borrow your term)......not trying to make excuses here just stating the facts...the game still has to be played with the cards that are dealt......Wylie whooped Burnet that night...and Burnet learned from it.....like a song says: "When you learn to lose, you know what it takes to win!"...If Wylie saw Burnet now it wouldn't be as easy....I guarantee ya brotha!...Hope whatever happened to Kleffner isn't bad and he'll be back on the field soon....he's fun to watch!!....

BullDawgDad
09-28-2014, 06:15 AM
No doubt that #32 (Kleffner??) is a good player.....and like you say, "a big blow" losing him during the LH game.....He definitely had a field day vs Burnet, but Wylie had the benefit of playing a Burnet team missing 4 defensive players that night.....that would be 4 "big blows" to the Burnet defense..(if I may borrow your term)......not trying to make excuses here just stating the facts...the game still has to be played with the cards that are dealt......Wylie whooped Burnet that night...and Burnet learned from it.....like a song says: "When you learn to lose, you know what it takes to win!"...If Wylie saw Burnet now it wouldn't be as easy....I guarantee ya brotha!...Hope whatever happened to Kleffner isn't bad and he'll be back on the field soon....he's fun to watch!!....

Let's face it Cam....it's just fun to blow up a LH thread and get under their skin after a loss.... I hope for you AW folks that #32's injury is minor...prayers going out to him for a speedy recovery!!!

LHPfactory
09-28-2014, 06:41 AM
Very true slingshot....AW running back can and did take it to house against us. I had AW taking this game. I imagine if you had not lost your RB the score would have been more. LH just plain and simple got beat by a much better team. To LH credit they will and should have a cake walk through their weak district.

13 is pretty weak this year, 3 of your 6 teams enter district play with losing records. 4 of the 6 in 14 have winning records.
LH also had players out, doesnt matter, you play who you can field. . I know that you were looking at the AW game to see how bad its going to be for Burnet if we meet in the play offs. None of that will matter in late November. You will easily make the playoffs from 13.
You should relax and enjoy the season BDD.... Stop lying in bed at night and thinking about LH!
:)

BullDawgDad
09-28-2014, 07:51 AM
13 is pretty weak this year, 3 of your 6 teams enter district play with losing records. 4 of the 6 in 14 have winning records.
LH also had players out, doesnt matter, you play who you can field. . I know that you were looking at the AW game to see how bad its going to be for Burnet if we meet in the play offs. None of that will matter in late November. You will easily make the playoffs from 13.
You should relax and enjoy the season BDD.... Stop lying in bed at night and thinking about LH!

So sorry to disappoint you my day started at five so lying in bed wearing about liberty hill was the least of my worries. Now that my son is off playing Division I football I can concentrate on tormenting liberty Hill fans here on the board along with Cam and GreenDawg. Still..... Sorry about your loss!!! 4 and 1 still sounds better than 3 and 2. Good luck with the rest your season and until playoffs....... later.

Cam
09-28-2014, 09:42 AM

I personally, would be disappointed if we don't play LH this year.....Burnet owes em' one!......:D

panfan
09-28-2014, 02:03 PM
I personally, would be disappointed if we don't play LH this year.....Burnet owes em' one!......:D

And ya'll will be disappointed again just like last year.:taunt::taunt::taunt::taunt::taunt::taunt::ta unt::taunt:

BDD - Still feeling the sting of ya'll getting ya'll butt whipped from last season - in fact, I recall you smacking for two weeks leading up to that game, then not even a word afterwards... So you wanna get on here an now talk smack? AW smoked Burnet - it wasn't even close. Ya'll got beat by a much better team. We got beat by our own mistakes and a good defense. Took a trick play in the end to separate the score by more than 2 (and no offense AW - it was a really well executed play). :dispntd:

Now I'm not one to brag - but I'm looking forward to the bye week - Son, myself, and mamma heading to West Point to meet prospective coach, watch a game, and tour the campus. He is super excited about this opportunity and me and Mom are very proud of him.

Cam
09-28-2014, 04:08 PM
And ya'll will be disappointed again just like last year.:taunt::taunt::taunt::taunt::taunt::taunt::ta unt::taunt:

BDD - Still feeling the sting of ya'll getting ya'll butt whipped from last season - in fact, I recall you smacking for two weeks leading up to that game, then not even a word afterwards... So you wanna get on here an now talk smack? AW smoked Burnet - it wasn't even close. Ya'll got beat by a much better team. We got beat by our own mistakes and a good defense. Took a trick play in the end to separate the score by more than 2 (and no offense AW - it was a really well executed play). :dispntd:

Now I'm not one to brag - but I'm looking forward to the bye week - Son, myself, and mamma heading to West Point to meet prospective coach, watch a game, and tour the campus. He is super excited about this opportunity and me and Mom are very proud of him.

.....feelin' a bit "chippy" today panfan??.....does BDD get under your skin?.....relax....take a deep breath....and have comfort knowing that the new TIDE with bleach the Mrs. switched to will remove your underwear stains!!....it's all gonna be OK my friend!......

BwdLion73
09-28-2014, 07:52 PM

Beautiful area, you should be catching some of the beginning of the folige change. A little too close to D.C. to suit me. Been up here a few weeks between West Point and William and Mary. Has rained at least once a week for the past 3 weeks. Hope to bring some of it back with me. I'll be the one passing you on the Interstate with a I'm going to Texas grin on my face!

ccmom
09-28-2014, 09:01 PM

Brag away! That's awesome!!

BullDawgDad
09-29-2014, 12:41 PM

Enjoy the trip...recruiting visits are a lot of fun. We had lots of fun at all of the ones we went on.

As for last season I wouldn't call the LH win a butt whipping by any stretch of your imagination. As I remember we peaked a little better than LH at the end of the season and had a deeper run in the playoffs.

BB BULLS
09-29-2014, 01:13 PM
Wylie by 10

ccmom
09-29-2014, 01:56 PM
Wylie by 10

LOL....good guess.:doh:

BB BULLS
09-29-2014, 02:10 PM
LOL....good guess.:doh:

yep thats how i am gonna do it from now on, wait till its over then make my pick