PDA

View Full Version : Thursday Night game S.A. Antonian @ Boerne

Old Green
09-18-2014, 09:49 PM
Boerne winning 34 - 0 over Antonian with 5:00 left in the 4th.
Game was broadcast over TV.
The QB Dormandy is everything He's hyped up to be.
The head coach of the Tennesee Vols was in attendance scouting him.

Mojo84
09-19-2014, 11:03 AM
Yeah, Head Coach Jones and offensive coordinator/qb coach Bajakian flew in. Dormady is the real deal and should have a bright future.

It was kind of strange to see several Tenn fans show up wearing their orange. Fun night.

Snotbubbles
09-19-2014, 11:56 AM
Dormady is the real deal and should have a bright future.

It was kind of strange to see several Tenn fans show up wearing their orange. Fun night.

He isn't bad, but -- throws way too many passes in triple coverage. He locks on a WR (secondary goes to where he looks, cause he don't look off) at the snap, and dropping back. Don't go through the progression very well. I think he already has 8 or 9 picks on the young season against some teams not known for defense in: Hondo, Medina Valley, Marble Falls and now Antonian. If they can get that changed at the next level, with his nice throwing mechanics, he could be a good one for the Vols.

bag-o-chips
09-19-2014, 12:39 PM
I agree with snotty! I was not very impressed at all. Looks like he will be a project.

Mojo84
09-19-2014, 04:35 PM
Interesting how you guys see things so differently than guys that make millions coaching these kids and that have national championship rings see him.

His int to TD rato is not good right now. I'm sure he would own up to that as that's the kind of kid he is. However, there is more to picking talent than looking at stats or picking up on a quick one liner comment an opposing coach makes after a game. Just so you know and contrary to what the MF coach said, he reads the defenses just fine. Does he try to force things sometimes, yes he does. What high school qb doesn't?

He'll do fine at Tenn.