PDA

View Full Version : Auburn @ KState on ESPN: 6:30 Thurs.

regaleagle
09-18-2014, 06:31 PM
Okay, the kickoff is coming up shortly. Auburn is heavily favored by all the talking heads, but I hope KState can hang and make it a great game. Naturally, I favor the Big 12 in this one....even though Bill Snyder's boyz are the underdogs.

Saggy Aggie
09-18-2014, 07:53 PM
Auburn will run away with it

regaleagle
09-18-2014, 08:43 PM
So far, Auburn isn't running away with diddly squat. KState is givin' em all they can handle, and missed 2 makeable field goals or they'd be leading. There was also an tipped pass that was intercepted in the end zone by Auburn. Now the KState kicker has missed a 3rd field goal. How many mistakes can a team make and still stay in the game? But it's not from the lack of the rest of the KState offensive and defensive play, that's for sure. Just a bad night for the kicker, or they don't have a quality kicker....one or the other.

Lion70
09-19-2014, 08:20 AM
Kstate has 58 current or former walk ons on this team. That is a crazy stat. Snyder has to be the best coaches in the nation.

BwdLions
09-19-2014, 10:15 AM
Man, what a rout this was. I consider a 6 point win a blow-out win. I know most of you do too. You'd think that a top team from the mighty $EC (loaded with 5 star talent) would dominate a team from the Big XII that is comprised mainly of 2 and 3 star recruits and walk-ons.

I hope someone from Auburn got the K-State kicker's address. They need to send that young man a gift card for Christmas this year.

BwdLions
09-19-2014, 01:31 PM
I will add. Congrats to Auburn on a tough road win. It's not easy to beat a quality opponent at their place.

Saggy Aggie
09-19-2014, 01:37 PM
scored ended up closer than i thought. I didnt watch it, too amused watching Atlanta destroy tampa bay.... but, ksu might be decent. Dont think Auburn is a top 5 team this year. Trey mason is what made them special last year. They're probably both top 15-20 schools. Good game looking at the score

1st and goal
09-19-2014, 02:22 PM
I guess Auburn's string of luck has run it's course. They sure had plenty last year....

New Taiton
09-19-2014, 03:31 PM
Man, what a rout this was. I consider a 6 point win a blow-out win. I know most of you do too. You'd think that a top team from the mighty $EC (loaded with 5 star talent) would dominate a team from the Big XII that is comprised mainly of 2 and 3 star recruits and walk-ons.

I hope someone from Auburn got the K-State kicker's address. They need to send that young man a gift card for Christmas this year.

Lol. I thought I had you pegged, and, after this quote, I got it right. Lol.

New Taiton
09-19-2014, 03:34 PM
You'd think that a top team from the mighty $EC (loaded with 5 star talent) would dominate a team from the Big XII that is comprised mainly of 2 and 3 star recruits and walk-ons.

Here's what I wouldn't think - I wouldn't think a team comprised of 2 and 3 star recruits and walk-on's would be considered the third best team in a conference.

Laugh out loud.

Saggy Aggie
09-19-2014, 05:48 PM
Here's what I wouldn't think - I wouldn't think a team comprised of 2 and 3 star recruits and walk-on's would be considered the third best team in a conference.

Laugh out loud.
Lol....