PDA

View Full Version : Rangers Sweep A's

regaleagle
09-18-2014, 05:51 PM
I know it doesn't mean much, but the Rangers just swept the A's in Oakland to give them a little payback from seasons past, so to speak. Since Wash resigned, suddenly the Rangers have won 6 straight recently....just sayin'. The A's were reeling before this Rangers series, and now they are falling even further behind in the Wild Card Race for a spot in the playoffs, haha. Nice going, Texas. At least you can put it on the team that put it on you in previous seasons. Paybacks are always nice in a down season. Rangers win 7-2 on 15 hits. They go to Anaheim next. So much for baseball season....it's football here in TEXAS now. Just thought I'd try to say something positive about the Rangers this season....there really hasn't been that many opportunities til now.

Macarthur
09-19-2014, 08:35 AM
Will be interesting to see how strong of a look Bogar gets for the permanent job.

It appears he's well respected in the baseball community.

Txbroadcaster
09-19-2014, 11:05 AM
Will be interesting to see how strong of a look Bogar gets for the permanent job.

It appears he's well respected in the baseball community.

I do not know even know if they talk to anyone else..players love him and he is considered a smart baseball man

oh and funny how Daniels WAS NOT why Wash left.

coach
09-19-2014, 11:59 AM
If you would have told me before the season started that we would have swept the A's twice and still be 25 games under .500 I'd laugh in your face.

Deuce
09-19-2014, 12:26 PM
If you would have told me before the season started that we would have swept the A's twice and still be 25 games under .500 I'd laugh in your face.

If you would have told me before the season that the Rangers would be a .500 team I would have laughed in your face!
I wouldn't mind seeing Bogar as head coach next year. I don't want Maddux to get it. Maybe Buechele as bench coach?