PDA

View Full Version : China Spring vs Bullard in Corsicana

Bosqueville
09-15-2014, 07:08 AM
I don't even know where Bullard is..

Aesculus gilmus
09-15-2014, 07:39 AM
Bullard is about 15 miles south of Tyler. Sometimes they have a pretty salty team. I don't know much about this year's team. They're probably pretty good, though.

They're in our district and will certainly make the playoffs, given the weakness of the district. Gilmer and Bullard were in the 'District of Doom' together the last two years so this is the third year in a row we're in the same district.

FB-fanatic
09-15-2014, 10:24 AM
Played them in 2011 playoffs at SHSU and won 40-0. We've got them right after you, but at their place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Rabid Cougar
09-15-2014, 11:33 AM
Played them in 2011 playoffs at SHSU and won 40-0. We've got them right after you, but at their place.

Should have worked the 1/4 of the way thing.

Txbroadcaster
09-15-2014, 11:59 AM

What team are you talking about? Bullard in 2011 was not beat 40-0 in play offs

Rocket Man
09-15-2014, 02:14 PM

I think someone has hacked your phone. Y'all beat Rusk 40-0 that year and didn't play Bullard and aren't playing them this year unless your game with Troy was cancelled.

FB-fanatic
09-15-2014, 05:29 PM
Dang it, I hate it when my nephew takes phone... Bullard and Rusk were both coming out of the same district that year... Sorry. On paper CS should have this one. Did your underclass man QB settle in as "the man"?

Rocket Man
09-15-2014, 07:05 PM
Dang it, I hate it when my nephew takes phone... Bullard and Rusk were both coming out of the same district that year... Sorry. On paper CS should have this one. Did your underclass man QB settle in as "the man"?

Is your QB question to me? If so, I'd say the jury's still out. The offense has me puzzled.

Yoe_09
09-15-2014, 08:07 PM
Is your QB question to me? If so, I'd say the jury's still out. The offense has me puzzled.

What has been the issue with the Robinson offense the past few weeks? I watched the Rockdale scrimmage and thought yall had the potential to put up a lot of points all season. The schedule is definitely pretty tough the rest of the way out for the Rockets. I do apologize for hijacking the thread.

Rabid Cougar
09-15-2014, 08:09 PM

If for China Spring... yes, No.10 is the man.

Bosqueville
09-15-2014, 08:10 PM
I'm going to say CS in a close one. Bullard sure has been scoring a lot of points.