PDA

View Full Version : KIPP Academy question

Scoop27
09-11-2014, 08:32 PM
Is KIPP Academy no longer a UIL football participant? I was looking on UIL website and couldn't find them on any of the alignments in any class.

I have to cover their game against Louise on Sept 19
Thanks for any information

ronwx5x
09-11-2014, 09:11 PM
Is KIPP Academy no longer a UIL football participant? I was looking on UIL website and couldn't find them on any of the alignments in any class.

Thanks for any informationScoop, you really need to learn how to do a Google search. KIPP is not a UIL school. They have a "short" schedule of 8 games and lost the first one to KIPP Sunnyside 36-8. They are scheduled to play Jeff Davis this Friday and Louise next week. Just do a search on Houston KIPP Academy football and voila!

Scoop27
09-11-2014, 09:27 PM
Thanks
I had done a search and couldn't find the right link before finally finding their website

cougartino
09-12-2014, 08:42 AM
They were in our district the last two years and had no business being there. I would swear they played with either a Nerf or a Voit football.

speedbump
09-16-2014, 01:11 PM

Thanks for any information

Using Pigskin Preps power rankings,it looks like the Hornets should be about a 30-33 point favorite.