PDA

View Full Version : PERRYTON FOR REAL IN DIVISION I REGION I

rsjmann
11-25-2001, 03:25 PM
Perryton has a solid football team that has kept a very low profile. They have solid pass offense with a heck of a running back. They are much faster than everybody said and I would say that they will give Vernon a run for their money. The final score against Lamesa was 44-13. Good Luck Rangers in the playoffs.

Prediction: Perryton 34, Vernon 24

Da Mules
11-25-2001, 05:08 PM
Well rsj here we both are with the yeroutahere blues, your tors and my mules. Let's agitate for a predistrict game next year.

rsjmann
11-26-2001, 10:20 PM
i would like to see that game next year. As for the Perrtyon Rangers, ...well Vernon better not take them lightly. I guess they already have because they agreed to play at Dick Bivins where Perryton ahs played all there playoff games and won. Pretty dumb uh!

Adidas410s
11-27-2001, 02:03 AM
I dont think that the stadium will matter much for Vernon. They seem to travel a lot in the playoffs. Maybe they like it or feel that they have good luck with it. I guess we will see if it works w/ Perryton.

torfan
12-04-2001, 02:39 PM
Da Mules...I dont think that there will be a pre-dist game between Lamesa and Muleshoe. For the simple fact that Muleshoe wont play us. I know for a fact that it has been proposed.....Lamesa's head coach is from muleshoe....and has family that still resides there. It would be fun..but the Mules just will not play Lamesa....

oldbuff78
12-04-2001, 07:35 PM
HOPE PERRYTON ENJOYS THERE LAST WEEK OF FOOTBALL. I LIKE THE TOWN AND THE PEOPLE, THEY HAD A GREAT YEAR!!

rsjmann
12-05-2001, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by oldbuff78:
HOPE PERRYTON ENJOYS THERE LAST WEEK OF FOOTBALL. I LIKE THE TOWN AND THE PEOPLE, THEY HAD A GREAT YEAR!!

It seems like Perryton has heard that every week but they are still around. I hope Everman is overconfident .... kinda like the rest of the teams Perryton beat. Good Luck Perryton and they are still my pick.