PDA

View Full Version : Hollyville

hollywood
09-09-2014, 09:43 PM
Lady's and gentlemen, may I present to you the newest member to Texas Downlow, HOLLYVILLE!

Welcome to the board my friend, welcome to the board!

Cam
09-09-2014, 10:30 PM
Lady's and gentlemen, may I present to you the newest member to Texas Downlow, HOLLYVILLE!

Welcome to the board my friend, welcome to the board!

.....that's it!....I'm done with the Low!.....next thing ya know we'll be having someone calling himself Yaupon Holly or Stephenwood!!!......I can't take another Stephenville poster!.....Hey hollywood, what if I moved to Stephenville?.....Ya think that would make things better??....I could always go by Camville, or Camwood, or hollycam!!......:crazy1:

greendawg84
09-10-2014, 08:07 AM
The evil twin ???

Trashman
09-10-2014, 09:18 AM
.....that's it!....I'm done with the Low!.....next thing ya know we'll be having someone calling himself Yaupon Holly or Stephenwood!!!......I can't take another Stephenville poster!.....Hey hollywood, what if I moved to Stephenville?.....Ya think that would make things better??....I could always go by Camville, or Camwood, or hollycam!!......:crazy1:

I believe the terms of your probation prevent you from leaving Burnet county. :tongue:

greendawg84
09-10-2014, 09:26 AM
I believe the terms of your probation prevent you from leaving Burnet county. :tongue:

More like paroll .......

Hollyville
09-10-2014, 11:30 PM
Thanks Jeremy! Appreciate the welcome. I've been addicted to this site for years, but never registered. Now I'm here and hope to add something to the mix.

I'll be honest, never played football for Brownwood but was a huge crazy fan and a big supporter. My wife and I both graduated BHS.

Live in Stephenville for 18 years and my kids are Jackets, and so I support the Jackets 100%. Hollywood and I have very similar stories.

Glad to be here on the board.

Oh - and I'm the architect Hollywood has mentioned on this thread. Liberty Hill HS was a recent project. I'm currently working on a new stadium for San Marcos CISD that opens in a few weeks.

So I'm a huge HS football fan. Love Fridays in the Fall.

Ville-D
09-11-2014, 04:09 AM
Welcome to the board. You sound kind of familiar. 😎

>–––\/–––<
Re-Ville-D

hollywood
09-11-2014, 09:16 AM
Thanks Jeremy! Appreciate the welcome. I've been addicted to this site for years, but never registered. Now I'm here and hope to add something to the mix.

I'll be honest, never played football for Brownwood but was a huge crazy fan and a big supporter. My wife and I both graduated BHS.

Live in Stephenville for 18 years and my kids are Jackets, and so I support the Jackets 100%. Hollywood and I have very similar stories.

Glad to be here on the board.

Oh - and I'm the architect Hollywood has mentioned on this thread. Liberty Hill HS was a recent project. I'm currently working on a new stadium for San Marcos CISD that opens in a few weeks.

So I'm a huge HS football fan. Love Fridays in the Fall.

:wave:

hollywood
09-11-2014, 09:17 AM
Welcome to the board. You sound kind of familiar. ��

>–––\/–––<
Re-Ville-D

:lies: