PDA

View Full Version : Wharton and A-Pass

o'cowboy
09-26-2002, 03:27 PM
Any thoughts on Wharton and A-Pass? I like Wharton by 8. Wharton has size and speed and several players back from a team if I remember correcttly scored a lot of points last year, but also gave up a lot of points. I hope to attend the game.

sinfan75
09-26-2002, 07:01 PM
From what I've read they have apretty good team.They're can run and pass equally well but they haven't been able to do both in one game.Big up front with good speed at skills.

Tiger Turtle
09-27-2002, 08:47 AM
Tigers better watch out for AP's "Gulf Coast" offense. Best idea is tackle everybody and sort it out later.

District303aPastPlayer
09-27-2002, 09:39 AM
The Gulf Coast offense that AP runs is very hard to figure out half the time. I believe they still run the 'A' offense alot. Tight end, nasty slot, and another tight end for a very tight set. Good Luck AP. . . as much as it bugs me to say that due to my personal history, but that is a whole other post http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/smile.gif

SintonFan
09-27-2002, 10:33 AM
This one appears to be a tossup to me. Both teams seem really good. If AP can throw the ball, watch out, they're gonna be hard to stop. For some reason I think Wharton will come out on top in a nail-biter.