PDA

View Full Version : Houston Texan's lackluster offensive performance

1st and goal
09-09-2014, 09:15 AM
fitzpatrick did not impress me. I told y'all they should have drafted Manziel. Clowney out for at least 6 weeks.

Luckily, the Defense scored and won the game for them. JJ Watt is freaking great.

jockcity33
09-09-2014, 09:17 AM
At least they won, look at the boys up I-45.

D'Highlander
09-09-2014, 09:19 AM
Not Clowney's fault he stepped in a hole on the field. We will trade you Romo for Clowney....

OLE'BULL
09-09-2014, 11:13 AM
If I was a star Defensive player, I would refuse to play in Houston. They all get hurt.

1st and goal
09-09-2014, 04:43 PM
Not Clowney's fault he stepped in a hole on the field. We will trade you Romo for Clowney....

Why don't you ask Cleveland to trade for Manziel?

Houston and Dallas could be using him right now. Yes, he's not perfect, but he is good and he is exiting.

1st and goal
09-09-2014, 04:46 PM

Was that an ant bed or a gopher hole? Remember that old Fox Baseball commercial where the batter got a good hit and the mom and pop groundhogs were watching the game from underground? The poppa ground hog told the mama something like "Gotta go to work", next thing, the runner was rounding 2nd headed to third and tripped and rolled on a divet. It was hilarious.