PDA

View Full Version : Sec

Saggy Aggie
09-07-2014, 04:16 PM
Makes up 5 of the top 10 teams in the country????

hookandladder
09-07-2014, 08:07 PM
Yes and only one team wins the NC, I understand and agree there are some good teams in the sec however I find no comfort of playing in a conference if my team does not win big. I guess it just depends if you are just happy playing in a good conference, I prefer winning a NC. I can honestly say if OU was to win the NC game this year, I could care less about them being from the Big 12. Just the way I see it, who gives a rats ass if your team does not win.

Saggy Aggie
09-07-2014, 08:50 PM
Right? But man that conference sure is tough....

I wish A&M could play a big 12 conference schedule.... Much more likely to make it to the NC game...

hookandladder
09-08-2014, 07:22 AM
Right? But man that conference sure is tough....

I wish A&M could play a big 12 conference schedule.... Much more likely to make it to the NC game...

Saggy your team played in that conference for years and same results as in the sec, middle of the pack. What is your point.

Saggy Aggie
09-08-2014, 07:44 AM
Saggy your team played in that conference for years and same results as in the sec, middle of the pack. What is your point.

We both know the teams of years past are nowhere close to the Aggie teams of today. Don't play stupid

New Taiton
09-08-2014, 09:00 AM

LOLOLOLOLOL - yall are still using this line?

lol.

1st and goal
09-22-2014, 11:31 AM
Well, FWIW, at least the aggies beat SMU worse than Baylor did....just sayin'....

Not a good year for SMU football. Hope they can pick it back up and get their shirts back on.

Rabid Cougar
09-22-2014, 02:32 PM
Well, FWIW, at least the aggies beat SMU worse than Baylor did....just sayin'....

Not a good year for SMU football. Hope they can pick it back up and get their shirts back on.

Baylor held SMoo to 67 yards of offence. (-24 yards rushing) North Texas held them to 10 yards rushing. A&M??? 102 yds rushing.

Gen.Pat
09-22-2014, 10:07 PM
The SEC will thin out over the next 8 weeks with conference play.