09-28-2002, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by bd0707:
Medina Valley- 27 4a rank:193
Fredricksburg- 27 4a rank: 47
San Antonian (need I say more)
Pearsall - 29 3a rank:202
Hondo - 29 3a rank:182

Don't let it go to your head scout.

That's what I'm saying. The San Antonio area polls still have Bandera above us. Why? We have not lost and we have played a couple of better teams. What's the deal?

Donkey41
09-28-2002, 11:59 AM
Oh I forgot to say those teams that we played were Wimberley and Midland Christian the 2 time defending Tapps 4a state Champs.

bulldawg55_8
09-28-2002, 10:28 PM
Ok here is the deal. Yeah we may play easy teams but we still go into the game never thinking we will dominate. Each game the polls had us by a large margin becuase they know the other teams are no match for us but we still reach that limit and then some. As for La Vernia, we had a chance to play ya'll this year but ya'lls coach didnt want to play us. Guess he didnt want to put a big "L" in the loss column?? I am getting real tired of hearing Bandera is overrated and are playing weak teams. Sure we are playing weak teams but look at our district. We have Ingram, Wimberly, Burnet, Liberty Hill, and Llano. It is definetaly not going to be a cake-walk for us. All of these teams are looking good especially Burnet. I take my hat off to them, they have proven to be a well developed football team. Good luck to everyone!

footballgal
09-28-2002, 10:30 PM
Poor Pearsall this will be the year they also loose to my HS the Cotulla Cowboys!

that reminds me how 'about them Cowboys?!?
they are now 3-1!!!

Maybe I should say how bout that Coach they have now?!

Donkey41
09-29-2002, 12:12 PM
bulldawg55_8:
Ok here is the deal. Yeah we may play easy teams but we still go into the game never thinking we will dominate. Each game the polls had us by a large margin becuase they know the other teams are no match for us but we still reach that limit and then some. As for La Vernia, we had a chance to play ya'll this year but ya'lls coach didnt want to play us. Guess he didnt want to put a big "L" in the loss column?? I am getting real tired of hearing Bandera is overrated and are playing weak teams. Sure we are playing weak teams but look at our district. We have Ingram, Wimberly, Burnet, Liberty Hill, and Llano. It is definetaly not going to be a cake-walk for us. All of these teams are looking good especially Burnet. I take my hat off to them, they have proven to be a well developed football team. Good luck to everyone!I didn't know that Coach Johnson didn't want to play you, however every one of the players do. We just want to tear you a new one. Yes your district will be tough and ours will be easy. Yet I know you will lose to Burnet unless you guys can fix some of the turnovers that you have produced. But untill you beat Burnet or Wimberly don't talk about how great your fullback is and how great Hicks is. The stats agianst these easy teams are like a mirage, they don't really show how you play in the playoffs. No team in the playoffs will be like Pearsall.

Scout24
09-29-2002, 03:33 PM
Donkey-Hicks had 325 yards and 3 TDs against Fredericksburg who is 5-0, they are a better team than anyone on LV's schedule.

Donkey41
09-30-2002, 07:12 AM
Scout24:
Donkey-Hicks had 325 yards and 3 TDs against Fredericksburg who is 5-0, they are a better team than anyone on LV's schedule.There is no way that they are that much better than Midland Christian. Midland has an awsome run attack for which we gave up like 200 or so yrds. Yet we held their passing game to -17 yrds. The thing is that we won and you lost in a game that you should have won, but due to turnovers,and costly mistakes from what I heard, you lost.