09-05-2014, 03:18 PM
That is all

Aggie98
09-05-2014, 03:27 PM
What!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aggie98
09-05-2014, 03:28 PM
That's just the way baseball go sometime.

waterboy
09-05-2014, 03:35 PM
The Rangers were absolutely snake bitten this season with injuries, and some questionable moves by J.D. I could see his reasoning, but the team chemistry just wasn't there after the offseason moves. It's time to rebuild again. The Rangers have the worst record in the majors right now, and will likely finish with the worst record. Sad, really...

waterboy
09-05-2014, 03:37 PM
That's just the way baseball go sometime.

You should've put quotation marks around that, Aggie98! Ol' Ron has a good grasp on grammar, don't he?

SintonFan_inAustin
09-05-2014, 03:40 PM
The Rangers were absolutely snake bitten this season with injuries, and some questionable moves by J.D. I could see his reasoning, but the team chemistry just wasn't there after the offseason moves. It's time to rebuild again. The Rangers have the worst record in the majors right now, and will likely finish with the worst record. Sad, really...Going to see a game of the Rangers on Wednesday, very disappointing season. I would follow them almost every day on the radio back when they were losing 100 games and usually at the bottom of the division but still like the team despite the losing. Now that got use to for a few years of them being on top it's hard to follow them when they've hit rock bottom again. I seen them on a few times through the season and I don't even know who are some of the players on team :(. But still Ranger fan so going to see atleast one game next home stand, maybe 2.

waterboy
09-05-2014, 04:44 PM
Yeah, I usually try to make at least one or two Rangers games a season, but this season was bad for them, and for the fans. After being on top, or close for the last 4 years it's much harder to watch them. My younger daughter said as soon as they traded Ian Kinsler they wouldn't be any good anymore. It turned out she was right, but at the time I was still hopeful even though I liked Kinsler, too. And that's not the reason they are losing. Injuries are the biggest single reason, especially to the pitching staff.

lostaussie
09-05-2014, 04:47 PM
And that's not the reason they are losing. Injuries are the biggest single reason, especially to the pitching staff.
Yea, that and the fact they can't HIT, FIELD or SCORE:D

waterboy
09-05-2014, 04:54 PM
Yea, that and the fact they can't HIT, FIELD or SCORE:D

Yea, it's kind of hard to win if you can't HIT, FIELD, SCORE, or PITCH! I think their record shows that!:doh:

lostaussie
09-05-2014, 05:11 PM
They suck!!

EagleEye
09-05-2014, 05:33 PM
I really want to like them "but".

lostaussie
09-05-2014, 07:19 PM
I really want to like them "but".I know xackly how you feel!!