PDA

View Full Version : Whitewright QB to start for Texas this weekend.

Farmersfan
09-04-2014, 03:49 PM
News is that Whitewright QB Tyrone Swoops will get the start for UT this Saturday. Just thought you guys would like to know.

waterboy
09-04-2014, 05:08 PM
Wow! Is there something wrong with Chase McCoy? I think Chase deserves the opportunity, and has started before and done well. That's surprising to me.

orange machine
09-04-2014, 06:11 PM
Wow! Is there something wrong with Chase McCoy? I think Chase deserves the opportunity, and has started before and done well. That's surprising to me.
Is this a joke?

hollywood
09-04-2014, 06:23 PM

Case has been chased off from the UT program indefinitely.

Gen.Pat
09-04-2014, 06:29 PM
The Mormans will punk the T sips again. David Ash needs to quit before he gets messed up for good.

lostaussie
09-04-2014, 07:56 PM
Wow! Is there something wrong with Chase McCoy? I think Chase deserves the opportunity, and has started before and done well. That's surprising to me.This one has me scratching my noggin!! Poor David Ash........he can't remember his name and no one else can either!!

waterboy
09-04-2014, 10:11 PM
Sorry, Case. Haven't kept up. No need to be pricks about it. What happened to Case? Where is he now?

hollywood
09-04-2014, 10:33 PM
Sorry, Case. Haven't kept up. No need to be pricks about it. What happened to Case? Where is he now?

Case should have never been given a scholarship at UT, period! He was a product of the system within... Riding on his brothers coat tails and having an inside avenue. Maybe a DII level QB, not DI.

movethechain
09-04-2014, 11:02 PM
And why is Rice wasting the talent of Luke Turner. That guy should have the ball in his hands on every snap. A stud player that CAN get it done. I watched the game with ND the other day and was not believing what I saw. I also see Jordan Traylor is on the roster with A&M. Now Jordan may never see a snap in a game, playing behind Hill and others, but I'm glad to see him on the DI level.

Celina8
09-05-2014, 05:00 AM
Texas is going to have to depend on their defense for them to have a chance at victory against BYU. With so many from the offensive line gone for UT, Swoops will not be asked to do to much in the passing game. I will be watching the game, but I am thinking the Longhorns are going to get their butts handed to them and the reality of this season will begin to settle into my brain.

lostaussie
09-05-2014, 07:29 AM
Sorry, Case. Haven't kept up. No need to be pricks about it. What happened to Case? Where is he now?Case is no longer playing football..........but he did stay at a Holiday Inn and now sells real estate!!

Rabid Cougar
09-05-2014, 08:40 AM
News is that Whitewright QB Tyrone Swoops will get the start for UT this Saturday. Just thought you guys would like to know.

tu fans have fun with that.