PDA

View Full Version : iPhone Broadcasts?

d0tc0m
09-03-2014, 04:59 PM
This is probably a question for OM, Bobcat1 or any of the other Celina folks out there ... but is there a link where I can listen to Celina games on my iPhone?

I ask, because while I'm hard at work covering HS football in the great state of Missouri on Friday nights, I'd love to be able to listen to my Bobcats play again. I don't get to make it down to Texas very often anymore, and I usually get all my updates from either here or the FSW Football Friday app. But that thing is unreliable and doesn't update as often as I'd like it to.

hollywood
09-03-2014, 05:04 PM
This is probably a question for OM, Bobcat1 or any of the other Celina folks out there ... but is there a link where I can listen to Celina games on my iPhone?

I ask, because while I'm hard at work covering HS football in the great state of Missouri on Friday nights, I'd love to be able to listen to my Bobcats play again. I don't get to make it down to Texas very often anymore, and I usually get all my updates from either here or the FSW Football Friday app. But that thing is unreliable and doesn't update as often as I'd like it to.

Do you have TuneIn radio app? You can find the local radio station that broadcasts the Celina games.

Txbroadcaster
09-04-2014, 06:44 AM
Do you have TuneIn radio app? You can find the local radio station that broadcasts the Celina games.

They usually are not on radio unless something changed.