09-01-2014, 09:26 PM
week 2 schedule.....

Atlanta at Henderson
Center vs Buna
Gladewater vs. Pittsburg
Spring Hill at Van
Pleasant Grove at New Boston
Tatum bye

Who wins and who loses out of the district?

Yoe_09
09-01-2014, 10:01 PM
I'll go with:

Atlanta at Henderson
Center vs Buna
Gladewater vs. Pittsburg
Spring Hill at Van
Pleasant Grove at New Boston

Pleasant Grove/New Boston could be the closest game here in week 2.

Eagle8
09-02-2014, 06:24 PM
Going with.....

ATL
Center
Gwater
Van
PG

NB is down, way down. But I agree....could go either way. PG aint hot stuff either but we'll see what happens.

Yoe_09
09-02-2014, 09:12 PM
Going with.....

ATL
Center
Gwater
Van
PG

NB is down, way down. But I agree....could go either way. PG aint hot stuff either but we'll see what happens.

I didn't realize NB was down that much. Who is the favorite in that region right now? Daingerfield? White Oak? Pottsboro/Van Alstyne/Farmersville/Whitesboro/Pilot Point?

Eagleborn
09-03-2014, 10:02 AM
Just out of curiosity, is there a unofficial thread??? lol

My top for in this district after week 1 (and of course this will change each week, maybe)

1. Tatum
2. Atlanta
3. Gladewater
4. Center

We'll know more about Tatum after the Gilmer game. IMO, Newton is a pretty darn good team.

Atlanta is my sleeper. Very athletic team, a seasoned QB and speed.

GW lack of passing game will come back in bite them.. Also struggled with a pretty bad DF team.

Center.... Who knows with these dudes. Rainbolt isn't playing this year so they are going with a sophomore QB this season... The duel-threat QB has some huge targets out wide.

Pleasant Grove is still PG until they show otherwise.

Same with Spring Hill..

lostaussie
09-03-2014, 10:41 AM
A little surprised you have Atlanta over Gladewater but I can see it happening. That bracket fell perfect for Gladewter last year. They were not a forth round team.

Aggie98
09-03-2014, 11:22 AM
Gladewater is a turnover machine. They've coughed it up at least 11 times in the last 2 years against us. I think they held Gainesville to <100 yds of total offense in the playoffs last year and only won by a TD because they kept coughing it up. They'll never beat the good teams if they can't fix that.

Eagleborn
09-03-2014, 12:17 PM
A little surprised you have Atlanta over Gladewater but I can see it happening. That bracket fell perfect for Gladewter last year. They were not a forth round team.

They were pretty even last season..

Thinking about checking ATL out this week. Either that or heading to Pine Tree and sitting right in the middle of Gilmer side wearing Tatum gear.. lol

lostaussie
09-03-2014, 01:43 PM
Come on!!