PDA

View Full Version : Everman dominates in scrimmage...

Matthew328
08-18-2001, 09:55 PM
Everman put a whippin on Azle over at Pennington Field today outscoring Azle 6 to 2....Blaine Harrell had 2 TD catches...JJ Jennings ran for 2 scores...Terry Jones had a TD run and also Theo Miller had a TD run..the defense gave up 2 TD's one was after a long pass and they also gave up a long catch and run...but the defense looked pretty good overall..Samrian Evans played a great game..

bearcat1
08-19-2001, 04:53 PM
#9 is a heck of a cornerback, I don't know what his name is but he was really good, and pretty big (tall). One of your defensive ends (not sure of his name either) was really good! There is a LOT of speed on the Everman Defense. I didn't stay for the whole scrimmage, I only caught the first set of plays by the 1st team O and D. I left after that first series. I had gotten there at 5:30 so I watched the JV & Fresh (#32 --freshman--is gonna be a good one). Hey sorry I missed ya matt, I sat on the Everman side until the varsity started, then I moved to the azle side (saw some friends come in). Sorry http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/frown.gif lol. Was it HOT or what!!!