PDA

View Full Version : Here ... Kitty Kitties!

JJWalker
08-29-2014, 02:47 PM
Rumor has it that Celina is supposed to have a little summin summin this year? Hmmm ... maybe not? :kiss:

SHSBulldog00
08-29-2014, 02:55 PM
Well they have Nathan Elliott. That's enough in my book.

lostaussie
08-29-2014, 03:07 PM
Who is gonna knock them out in Region 1...........I think Monahans may be the only threat.

Cam
08-29-2014, 03:20 PM
Rumor has it that Celina is supposed to have a little summin summin this year? Hmmm ... maybe not? :kiss:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B4NFr187xA

JJWalker
08-29-2014, 03:21 PM
Well ... I guess they are lucky Daingerfield is out of their picture.

Sweetwater Red
08-29-2014, 03:57 PM
Who is gonna knock them out in Region 1...........I think Monahans may be the only threat.

Right now it's Celina and everybody else but maybe a handful of teams can close the gap as the season progresses and give the Bobbcats a run.
Sweetwater, Monahans and Vernon being three of those teams that come to mind.

toddg
08-29-2014, 04:01 PM

the real question is..who is gonna knock them out in the semis.......:cool:

refereedoc
08-29-2014, 04:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B4NFr187xA

That's how I teach my classes! They were my idols growing up on Slam Bang Theater. :)

BwdLion73
08-29-2014, 07:26 PM
That's how I teach my classes! They were my idols growing up on Slam Bang Theater. :)

Icky Twerp?

refereedoc
08-29-2014, 10:38 PM
Icky Twerp?

Absolutely!

orange machine
08-29-2014, 11:11 PM
Well they have Nathan Elliott. That's enough in my book.

Nathan played good tonight.

12-16 255 yards passing
100 yards rushing

JJWalker
08-30-2014, 10:40 AM
Nathan played good tonight.

12-16 255 yards passing
100 yards rushing

Well orange machine is here. But ... Does he really count? :kiss:

orange machine
08-30-2014, 10:45 AM

I count as much as the next person I watched the game.

bobcat1
08-30-2014, 11:01 AM

I count as much as the next person I watched the game. I was out of town finalizing a dove lease. Time to put some lead in the air Monday.

JJWalker
08-30-2014, 11:31 AM
I was out of town finalizing a dove lease. Time to put some lead in the air Monday.
Well ... Alright ... Alright ... Alright.

Celina8
08-30-2014, 12:31 PM
I had a chance to see the Bobcats play last night and I will say that I was much more pleased with their performance than I have been in the last 2 years for the first game of the season. The offense had very few penalties and they have a well balanced attack with good speed in the backfield and at the Wideouts. Defense is actually my biggest concern as Argyle LE QB did a good job with almost 300 yards of passing. The next 3 games will be a better indicator of the type of team we have. Dallas Bryan Adams next week, then State Champs Argyle Eagles, followed up by a very good Bishop Lynch with several D1 prospects. All three are away games so no home field advantage for the Bobcats.

orange machine
08-30-2014, 01:07 PM
I had a chance to see the Bobcats play last night and I will say that I was much more pleased with their performance than I have been in the last 2 years for the first game of the season. The offense had very few penalties and they have a well balanced attack with good speed in the backfield and at the Wideouts. Defense is actually my biggest concern as Argyle LE QB did a good job with almost 300 yards of passing. The next 3 games will be a better indicator of the type of team we have. Dallas Bryan Adams next week, then State Champs Argyle Eagles, followed up by a very good Bishop Lynch with several D1 prospects. All three are away games so no home field advantage for the Bobcats.

I agree with you it seems Celina wants to pound the ball more this year behind that mammoth oline. Nathan also looked good and alot more comfortable. His passes were on the money with some zip. I think Celina best defense is the offense playing keep away with long drives like last night.

JJWalker
08-30-2014, 01:18 PM
It sounds like the Argyle game is more for bragging rites. It would probably be more beneficial to stay healthy rather than getting into a meaningless scrap. Losing some key contributors to injury for an insignificant win would be a shame.

orange machine
08-30-2014, 02:01 PM
It sounds like the Argyle game is more for bragging rites. It would probably be more beneficial to stay healthy rather than getting into a meaningless scrap. Losing some key contributors to injury for an insignificant win would be a shame.

Not sure it's for bragging rights as much as playing a very tough team that will challenge you and expose your weakness if you have one. Playing Argyle will only make a team like Celina better.

JJWalker
10-06-2014, 12:07 PM
OK ... guess I will bounce this thread since it looks like the Celina fans are going to try to slink away and hide until the playoffs.

Celina8
10-06-2014, 12:37 PM
OK ... guess I will bounce this thread since it looks like the Celina fans are going to try to slink away and hide until the playoffs.

I agree we have been quite. Like I said before had we beat Argyle then you would have heard from a lot more Bobcat Fans, but that loss then combined with the loss to Bishop Lynch just really to the wind out of our sails. Season is not over, but no one here in Celina is really talking much about winning another State Title this year. Eveyone is just quitly observing and hoping the Bobcats just keep winning.

Tom Foolery
10-06-2014, 02:01 PM
How long is Nathan going to be out? Is it a seperated shoulder?

Celina8
10-06-2014, 02:10 PM
How long is Nathan going to be out? Is it a seperated shoulder?

It is a seperated shoulder, but I do not know if or when he will be returning.

JJWalker
10-20-2014, 11:47 AM
Looks like the QB is back ... and so are the Bobcat posters. :)